Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (55465 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Wetin social media go cause ehen.........
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Cynthia Okogosu comes to mind. Her case is similar to this except that this child was alive

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by bluefilm: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Wetin the lust for money and material things go do to some women, na only God knows...

Small pikin wey don dey enta hotel anyhow, na wetin im dey find?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
You mean 16 years So she was on Facebook, a man pretended to her to lured her and she left her parent home and head to an hotel and she was eventually raped that girl is mad she need to be flogged seriously.

And for that old fool he should end this year and start the new year as a tenant in the free tiny room of police cell. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Data is cheap, sense is expensive. People will quickly blast d guy(no doubt,am not in support of him) but Who send her? Materialism will continue to ruin pipu. Na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by RedboneSmith(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
He added her on facebook, she accepted.
They chatted over a period of time.
He probably sent her card to recharge.
He told her to come to a hotel, she didn't object.
Now she is crying wolf..
POS!

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
She shud be greatful dat it wasnt a yahoo+ guy if not...

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by andyanders: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2018
aishapmbtoto:
My dear, a 16 yr old girl that uses facebook and decides to see her facebook contact in a hotel knew what she was going to get.

Exactly. She must have been doing such at that age or she reduced her age in order to put more damage to the idiot. How can a sane girl at that age follow a man to an hotel if she has not been a wayward child. Parents should monitor the activities of their female child because these days are not good again and every social relationship is a danger to either male/female child.

The girl should be blamed and the animal should be jailed for life because he must have been killing some innocent ladies as that is not his first time.Also he must have been using someone's picture as his facebook pix for people to fall for him. As ugly as he is, he must be a kidnapper and an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by SaucyBenks(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2018
They didn't say he deflowered her oo... Which means someone else is digging her soon to be well of a pussy... The parents should question her seriously too and deal with the person fucking her currently too

3 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Didi2d(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

With that his fucking ugly face

Visit and study in Canada

Secure your future. Canada awaits you

What's the link and requirements?
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Chiefjosy(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Didi2d:

What's the link and requirements?

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp sir
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by nathz45: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
He added her on facebook, she accepted.

They chatted over a period of time.

He probably sent her card to recharge.

He told her to come to a hotel, she didn't object.

Now she is crying wolf..
my question for you is.. if this were to be your daughter, will this be your response?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by RedboneSmith(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Reading through the comments...

Seriously, people are surprised that 16-year olds have Facebook accounts? Hian. 16 year olds are already in their last year in secondary school. Many of my students when I was a corper were on Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Sunnycage(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
She should be punish too.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Useless girl and senseless man season 5.

The girl knew exactly what she was doing but was just unfortunate the guy was a criminal and have other plans. Had things went as she expected she would be showing off her bounties to her friend. May God assist us in training all these children.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by VULCAN(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2018
This is the anointing of Sherlock Holmes at work.

[quote author=Offpoint post=74316122]At 16 she don start ashawo work:
Let me give my own account of what happened, because I'm not buying to the above account.

After Vincent invited her, she tasted his dìck and realized it's the sweetest she has ever tasted. Knowing how sweet Vincent díck is...she said to herself " fück it, did shît is too good for me to let go for just a day"
Realizing her parents would be worried if she's nowhere to be that day, she cooked up a kidnap plan and Vincent bought it. Then Vincent said " in order to make this more believable, I'll demand for ransom"... their plan worked out perfectly well, she was enjoying Vincent "paramadam" for straight 3 days. Where the problem comes from was when they were about sharing the ransom money her parents send to Vincent. She felt cheated and raised a rape alarm.

That's my own version of the story and it's the truth. If you don't believe my version of the story... Then God help your soul.

You can't possibly keep a kidnapped victim in an Hotel for 3 days without the management knowing, without you sign out or not the room keeper will always clean the rooms up. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2018
aku626:
millennial's right? Back then even at 16 you need to fill application form before you go buy nico sweet
These days 15,16 yr old girls start greeting u, looking & smiling at u suggestively then when u fail to act accordingly they withdraw the greetings first & start avoiding u then u will definitely get labelled "fake bros" "dead meat" or something.... Its so fûcked up now sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2018
GoldHorse:
Useless girl and senseless man season 5.

The girl knew exactly what she was doing but was just unfortunate the guy was a criminal and have other plans. Had things went as she expected she would be showing off her bounties to her friend. May God assist us in training all these children.
She probably anticipated that they would have sex..but what she didn't anticipate was being held hostage for 3 days by the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by RedboneSmith(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
And it's sad that many people here are finding ways to justify this because the girl went to meet the man in a hotel.

She's a fùcking teenager for crissakes. At that age, people are stupid and do stupid shìt. Your sexual side is developing and you have all these feelings you really do not understand, let alone know how to handle.

Going to meet a strange man in a hotel is ill-advised, but that does not negate the fact that she was raped. Stop making excuses for a grievous crime with, "But she went there, what did she go there to do? "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
nathz45:

my question for you is.. if this were you to be your daughter, will this be your response?

When you train your child, provided for her and she still decide to be meeting men in hotels then she should bear the consequences. Infact I wouldn't even touch the man so far I can prove she went on her volition.

It's just like fighting a man you caught sleeping with your wife when she is a willing participant. E no make sense.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by NathanielJande: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
This so called sixteen year old girl, how did she get to the hotel? was she bundled to the hotel or he was hypnotized? but from this account, the man and the lady met physically for the first time in the hotel, so she couldn't have been hypnotized before getting to the hotel. So If a girl of 16, agreed to meet a man that is not her relation in the privacy of a hotel room, my people, what was she looking for that did not include sex? You called an act that took place out of consensus between the two 'rape'?
I am not in anyway justifying the whole act, but let's tell the truth as it is. As far as I am concerned, the girl agreed to what happened. Perhaps it did not go entirely as she expected, then she and her sympathizers may give it another name.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Jayslicky: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
VULCAN:
This is the anointing of Sherlock Holmes at work.

Finally, someone who is smart enough to know it was all cooked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Seandisputed(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:
At 16 she don start ashawo work:
Let me give my own account of what happened, because I'm not buying to the above account.

After Vincent invited her, she tasted his dìck and realized it's the sweetest she has ever tasted. Knowing how sweet Vincent díck is...she said to herself " fück it, did shît is too good for me to let go for just a day"
Realizing her parents would be worried if she's nowhere to be that day, she cooked up a kidnap plan and Vincent bought it. Then Vincent said " in order to make this more believable, I'll demand for ransom"... their plan worked out perfectly well, she was enjoying Vincent "paramadam" for straight 3 days. Where the problem comes from was when they were about sharing the ransom money her parents send to Vincent. She felt cheated and raised a rape alarm.

That's my own version of the story and it's the truth. If you don't believe my version of the story... Then God help your soul.

You can't possibly keep a kidnapped victim in an Hotel for 3 days without the management knowing, without you sign out or not the room keeper will always clean the rooms up.

Bless you brother, bless you.

A lot of niggaz are in jail because of alleged rape which was consensual sex.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by KingThreatzz: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Me, wey dey meet girls from online. This guy wan spoil my innocent runs. Just like one gal who I met one facebook. She sent my address to 3 of her friends when she came to see me. I was now asking myself, what if something happened to her on her way back, na police for detain me for kidnapping or rituals abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2018
RedboneSmith:
And it's sad that many people here are finding ways to justify this because the girl went to meet the man in a hotel.

She's a fùcking teenager for crissakes. At that age, people are stupid and do stupid shìt. Your sexual side is developing and you have all these feelings you really do not understand, let alone know how to handle.

Going to meet a strange man in a hotel is ill-advised, but that does not negate the fact that she was raped. Stop making excuses for a grievous crime with, "But she went there, what did she go there to do? "

The man will definitely be punished for his act. This doesn't exonerate the girl. You do shit you pay for it. How do we know the parents haven't been warning her or if this wasn't even her first adventures.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by medropoly(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
CHAI... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by nathz45: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2018
GoldHorse:

When you train your child, provided for her and she still decide to be meeting men in hotels then she should bear the consequences. Infact I wouldn't even touch the man so far I can prove she went on her volition.

It's just like fighting a man you caught sleeping with your wife when she is a willing participant. E no make sense.
you're making sense but BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

She probably anticipated that they would have sex..but what she didn't anticipate was being held hostage for 3 days by the criminal.
Exactly! And I have noticed that whenever a younger woman is caught with an older man the next thing is rape allegations not knowing that these so called small girls of nowadays will conveniently and expertly lecture their mama and grandmama on s3x

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
No feminist could have fallen for such an 1mbecile.

A facebook picture can say everything about you. Too bad a lot of females don't think when males are involved.

Let the gorilla rot in jail.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Decryptor(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:
At 16 she don start ashawo work:

You can't possibly keep a kidnapped victim in an Hotel for 3 days without the management knowing, without you sign out or not the room keeper will always clean the rooms up.

Even though your moniker is off point, you are kind of on point with this comment
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Ubdavis(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Its happens every day and will continue to happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.