Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (55698 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by andyanders: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2018
GoldHorse:

When you train your child, provided for her and she still decide to be meeting men in hotels then she should bear the consequences. Infact I wouldn't even touch the man so far I can prove she went on her volition.

It's just like fighting a man you caught sleeping with your wife when she is a willing participant. E no make sense.

You are very intelligent. That is the gospel truth herein. At her age, she lacked good home training or she is just a child that doesn't heed to any parental advise.Her actions of going to meet a stranger in an hotel goes to show that it wasn't her first time.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2018
nathz45:
you're making sense but BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..

Don't get me wrong. The experience will surely be a painful one. Blood is definitely thicker than water but if she is not made to face some music now she will easily "fall" again.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Decryptor(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
NathanielJande:
This so called sixteen year old girl, how did she get to the hotel? was she bundled to the hotel or he was hypnotized? but from this account, the man and the lady met physically for the first time in the hotel, so she couldn't have been hypnotized before getting to the hotel. So If a girl of 16, agreed to meet a man that is not her relation in the privacy of a hotel room, my people, what was she looking for that did not include sex? You called an act that took place out of consensus between the two 'rape'?
I am not in anyway justifying the whole act, but let's tell the truth as it is. As far as I am concerned, the girl agreed to what happened. Perhaps it did not go entirely as she expected, then she and her sympathizers may give it another name.

The guy should just get a very good lawyer and he will be exonerated that is if jobless feminists misandrists don't try to interfere.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
andyanders:

You are very intelligent. That is the gospel truth herein. At her age, she lacked good home training or she is just a child that doesn't heed to any parental advise.Her actions of going to meet a stranger in an hotel goes to show that it wasn't her first time.

You have said it all! Its either of the two. Shikena!
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Born2Breed(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Kids should avoid social media.

It makes them vulnerable to rapist,ritualist and kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by OMEGA009(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2018
“Threaten to inject her with deadly substance”, “threaten to kill her with knife”

Story for the gods. Last time I checked, Facebook was meant for 18+. If you click “I agree” on their policy page and later claim 16 years, I’m afraid you don’t have a leg to stand on. IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Reelmii: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:
16year old on Facebook,

It's well
my thoughts exactly
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Augustine112(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2018
this is why I said girls are useless, you go on and visit someone who you didn't even know anyday ,that serve her right
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by MyGeneration(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
N
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by soloyes(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Everybody is busy calling the guy names with just a few asking intelligent questions like what was a girl of 16 doing in the hotel with a man? If we loss our morals we should be willing to bear the consequences.
Note:am not supporting the guy's actions but we must face the bitter truth : without teaching our daughters to be materialistic, most of these cases of rape wouldn't exist. In fact I wouldn't call this one rape. Was she going to the hotel to solve waec past questions? The only terrible part is where he called to demand for ransom and held her for days against her wish
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
fran6co:
Na money go kill girls, as young as 6teen u dun de visit hotel room.
Very Bad.
Just through FACEBOOK.
Imagine 16yrs.
What will be her fate at 28yrs of age..??
It’s very Rare to find a lady that has sense
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
He added her on facebook, she accepted.

They chatted over a period of time.

He probably sent her card to recharge.

He told her to come to a hotel, she didn't object.

Now she is crying wolf..
and was she a virgin?
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by fran6co(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Very Bad.
Just through FACEBOOK.
Imagine 16yrs.
What will be her fate at 28yrs of age..??
It’s very Rare to find a lady that has sense
its painful bro, I wonder wat will happen in the next generation, few days back in my street I saw girls barely 16 been lead into a hotel room by there fathers mate, I was so provoked but I got to mind my biz. Parents need to caution there daughters.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Charly68: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
All these teenagers should better learn fast else they will continue to waste themselves
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Ziel20: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
That's what happens when u feed ur babies kunu instead of breast milk. Stupidity becomes the result.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Agugbadin: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
thorpido:
See his ugly face.
Ugly face,ugly heart,ugly character,ugly life.

Tufiakwa.

Execute this wicked man
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by OgaBuhari: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Ubdavis:
Its happens every day and will continue to happen.
Obongowo na your prayer be that?
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Richie0974: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
He added her on facebook, she accepted.

They chatted over a period of time.

He probably sent her card to recharge.

He told her to come to a hotel, she didn't object.

Now she is crying wolf..

She's a teenager dammit

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Ubdavis(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Obongowo na your prayer be that?

Eteufok. Its not prayer, its a sad reality. Some people are too gullible.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by sulakishop(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Greedy girls everywhere
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by ronyman(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ugly preeeeeeek too grin grin
thorpido:
See his ugly face.
Ugly face,ugly heart,ugly character,ugly life.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Greatfullheart: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nawa oh, so This Ughly Looking face or Weird Creature, Could Still Control a Girl To His Location and Even Collect Kpekus by Force.
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by RedboneSmith(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
soloyes:
Everybody is busy calling the guy names with just a few asking intelligent questions like what was a girl of 16 doing in the hotel with a man? If we loss our morals we should be willing to bear the consequences.
Note:am not supporting the guy's actions but we must face the bitter truth : without teaching our daughters to be materialistic, most of these cases of rape wouldn't exist. In fact I wouldn't call this one rape. Was she going to the hotel to solve waec past questions? The only terrible part is where he called to demand for ransom and held her for days against her wish

"I wouldn't call this one rape."

So if a girl agrees to come and see you in your room she has already consented to sex? If you make a move and she resists and you force her it is not rape because she agreed to come to your room?

Nigerians are scary people. What a waawu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by harry2sexy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is old news.nl wassup?
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by soloyes(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
RedboneSmith:

"I wouldn't call this one rape."

So if a girl agrees to come and see you in your room she has already consented to sex? If you make a move and she resists and you force her it is not rape because she agreed to come to your room?

Nigerians are scary people. What a waawu.
What's a 16 years old girl doing with a man in a hotel?
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by chocboi78(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Two of them are very stupid
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Rhea(f): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A suspect identified as Vincent Idumonyi, was apprehended by police operatives after abducting and raping a 16-year-old secondary school girl in Benin city, Edo state.

It was gathered that the suspect met his victim on Facebook where she released her phone number to him after they became friends.

After a month of chatting, the suspect arranged to meet with the girl in a hotel in the town where he kidnapped her for three days.

He threatened to inject her with a deadly substance if she raised an alarm, a situation which led to her being raped by the suspect.

Vincent then contacted the girl's family to demand for some money before her release.

The family eventually parted ways with N382,000.

The victim herself revealed that the suspect who threatened her also with a knife, had sex with her twice in the hotel.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-lures-16-year-old-girl-to-a-benin-hotel-kidnaps-and-rapes-her.html

kidnapped from facebook cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by Nchetttaa(f): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please, click the link below.. Read and share to every girl child.. Let's create awareness on the consequences of early sex.. Let's make a better society for our girl child. The girl child is precious. Let's save them today..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oq914v7ncfxNKu2sYSaUChQT9wDYqhtL/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oh Lord! . . . Save me from dumb girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.