Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter (712 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Bootinfos(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2018
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old man for allegedly raping his neighbour’s daughter.

It was learned that the incident happened at about 10p.m., Saturday, at Obawole area of Ifako Ijaiye Lagos, while the victim (names withheld) was sleeping in her parents’ apartment.

It was gathered that the victim’s father had gone out, leaving the key to their apartment at a designated place.

The suspect, identified simply as John, allegedly stole the key from where it was kept, gained access into the apartment and had carnal knowledge of the 16-year-old.

While he was on it, the girl woke up.

Victim’s story

Explaining, she said: “I felt the weight of someone on me while asleep and woke up, only to discover it was Mr John. I tried to push him away but couldn’t.

“As I made attempt to scream, he covered my mouth with his hands. As he

Continue reading : https://bootinfos.com.ng/40-yr-old-man-rapes-neighbours-daughter/
Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Sandypearl: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2018
watin dey worry this Pa dem sef? Why dem no fit use hammer for him balls sef.Useless man
Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by IamD18: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Jungle justice can help reduce the rate of rape crime in Nigeria.
Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Jayslicky: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Some men are just too wicked, if konji won kill you, don't you know the way to the brothel, do you believe that a man of over 50years old keeps sending messages that he loves my 14year old sister, he claims he likes her ass. This 2019, I pray some men will stop being perverts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Cigo1(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol.

Was it worth it?
Was the pussy so good you could get locked up for it?
Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Belteshazzar1: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
mtcheeew men should take this thing easy what kind of thing is this this is wickedness hmmmm a fool at 40 mtcheeew I'm speachless

1 Like

Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Nna17(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
kai this man deserve to tie am for pole lash am 100 strokes of cane unclad.

1 Like

Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by Aksah12: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Since the police are already looking into the matter, there is still need for the child to be put under a support system. She needs to be clinically checked, and have to see a counsellor as well. This will help her deal with the trauma.
Her father would also need to undergo some sessions as well.
Re: 40-yr-old Man Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter by pythonkid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
V

(1) (Reply)

War In Benin City And Edo State. / Top Ten Prison Escape Of All Time / Third Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, May Collapse Soon (watch This Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.