Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (51093 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
In Dino's words, "if you speak the truth you die, if you don't speak the truth you die. As for me I will speak the truth...... "

Hence
Bros Dino

If you surrender yourself they will arrest you.
If you no surrender yourself them go still arrest you.

So just go jeje. If na lie abi na true go first. Justice must prevail.
Else na ajekun iya tins
I know you're on nairaland.

Bro, are you sure Dino is on Naiaraland?

What's his monicker pls?
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Alphafeezay:
For all those Politicians against Buhari, better work hard and make sure you defeat him cos Baba never forgives.... He will hunt all of you down!!

Buhari that has been acting hollier than the Pope and more democratic than the Prime Minister of Australia, allowing the opposite to fester?

The man dey fall hand jor. What is a character like Saraki still doing as the SP? What are some people still doing as governors?

That's why I miss Obj's era. If you do anyhow you go see anyhow and heavens won't fall! angry

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by straighttalk(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
ok
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by JubiGold(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Nice strategy... let's see how the oaf will conduct campaign and eventually win. The Legend of the tree is going down with his Sarathief. NVR will he be in the house to jeer number one citizen again

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by bigdot1759(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
These evidences ain't concrete enough.
untill dino's tout shot ur husband , den you'll find it concrete abi cooperate mumu

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by jamace(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
In Dino's words, "if you speak the truth you die, if you don't speak the truth you die. As for me I will speak the truth...... "

Hence
Bros Dino

If you surrender yourself they will arrest you.
If you no surrender yourself them go still arrest you.

So just go jeje. If na lie abi na true go first. Justice must prevail.
Else na ajekun iya tins

I know you're on nairaland.
Incident that happened in July 2018 why is it being revealed in December 2018? To prevent Dino from participating in PDP campaigns that's all. Sure, APC is afraid of Dino's oratory and influence.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by straighttalk(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Let the law takes it course

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by povicky1(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

State sponsored acts of terror and criminality against Dino Melaye..

.I mean what exactly did Dino do that warranted the State Security laying siege in his home in this manner?,what manner of gestapo-style banditry is this by buhari/APC?..

I have never been a fan of this Dino dude but all these gangster gang up but all these shameless APC is really repugnant to all things civilised,normal and decent

Karma and water-loo awaits everyone involved in this show of shame.

Don't mind the police, they are just acting film... We are all in this country together, we know how things go.. When did the police became so caring about their junior staff, that they would want to arrest a seating senator, it's really laughable, they just want to use this as an excuse to hold him down, since February is just around the corner... Not like I'm a fan of the Dino guy. But truth be told,,,, Apc government is something else...

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by bigdot1759(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Bobbyjay001:

Bro, are you sure Dino is on Naiaraland?

What's his monicker pls?
dino spotted

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Is04970: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
When Dino Melaye was abusing Tinubu and Buhari flaties were hailing him.
He even traveled to Tinubu's street to call his bluff.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by jamace(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
straighttalk:
Let the law takes it course
Does APC know rule of law? Does APC comply with rule of law?.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by ogene007: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Alphafeezay:
For all those Politicians against Buhari, better work hard and make sure you defeat him cos Baba never forgives.... He will hunt all of you down!!

Don't worry, he is going back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Kpete: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2018
So what were they waiting for all this while.
Pray for police never to frame you up. It is not a good experience.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
so dino house is now be police station that police will not leave .

that is nigerian police turned into biko ? at the end of the month this one will go and collect salary
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by taurusmena1(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Change the caption to "Allegedly" and stop jumping to conclusions
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by symbianDON(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
if dino knows what is good for him, he should better remain on top of that tree till after election

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Decryptor(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
Weed? Skunk? Coco? What exactly could it have been?

For you to know the names means you smoke them all hence your empty rantings here.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by povicky1(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2018
bigdot1759:
untill dino's tout shot ur husband , den you'll find it concrete abi cooperate mumu

I think you need two other i's in your moniker.. So it would be, BigIdiot1759 nonsense, so you believe this game that the police and apc is playing. Try listening to other news channel apart from government owned channels.. Then you would understand things better, if not, keep shot

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Ziggylady(f): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2018
APC brainless zombies quoting me,i dont expect you lots to be sane and normal..My post is not for lost souls and rebrobates..

Ironically every single one of you are yorubas undecided.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Tales by moonlight
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by MPESA(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Shattap, if the policemen was you or your brother would you be making this irrational talk? Dino was invited for an investigation which rather than attend decided to ignore tell me is this part of your pdp promise to create fight insecurity? by encouraging accused people to simply ignore police summons and court issued warrants?

Direct this above question to the good people of Benue and tyrant Buhari.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by omoranmilowo: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2018
APC is the worst political party since the inception of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
buharilooter must go

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by kenny5811(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:
Though Dino is yet to be convicted but what is the evidence in all these that he was incriminated? Why not allow peacefully allow the law to take it course.
by resisting arrest abi.......
nigerians nd wonderful opinions..
I just hate dis country.....
home of hypocrites... for God sakes y can't he just go to d police station, he is too big to b treated dsame way dey treat d ordinary criminals.... what is he scared of....
whom Eva speaks ill of Buhari bcums a hero/saint to Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by DinoP: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:
Though Dino is yet to be convicted but what is the evidence in all these that he was incriminated? Why not allow peacefully allow the law to take it course.

CONTINUE WAITING FOR EVIDENCE.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by emmaitive(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Alphafeezay:

jst as dey will hunt jubril down wen he is finally defeated b4 he will run to sudan

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by InHim4Him(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Shattap, if the policemen was you or your brother would you be making this irrational talk? Dino was invited for an investigation which rather than attend decided to ignore tell me is this part of your pdp promise to create fight insecurity? by encouraging accused people to simply ignore police summons and court issued warrants?

"If the policeman was you or your brother" - how many of the people police have killed have you spoken up for?

All the while the president and his like have been ignoring court orders, where have you been?

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by DinoP: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
jamace:
Incident that happened in July 2018 why is it being revealed in December 2018? To prevent Dino from participating in PDP campaigns that's all. Sure, APC is afraid of Dino's oratory and influence.

BUT YOU STILL WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO BRING UP BABACHAIR LAWAL 'S CASE.

INCOHERENT LOGIC AND FALSE ARGUMENT

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by owoshuyi(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2018
So you really hate Dino Saur like this
post=74318209:
Dino must not be allowed to escape from his house o,
If he should escape and enter the forest or bush and climb the tree.......
THAT IS THE END!

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by adekolaelect(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

State sponsored acts of terror and criminality against Dino Melaye..

.I mean what exactly did Dino do that warranted the State Security laying siege in his home in this manner?,what manner of gestapo-style banditry is this by buhari/APC?..

I have never been a fan of this Dino dude but all these gangster gang up but all these shameless APC is really repugnant to all things civilised,normal and decent

Karma and water-loo awaits everyone involved in this show of shame.
but if that police officer is your family. will you be happy with what he did to him ?? there is different between sham and death pls reason well before you older than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.