Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (51090 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Lordspicy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
as usual, hungry youths are here fighting for and against a playboy lawmaker who pockets millions and don't care about them and a lawless police force that derives joy in extorting and murdering the masses.
God! why am I a Nigerian?
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by lakeside23: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
this country is a complete mess and a joke. i have never seen police been compromised as it is today. but we don't get more than what we deserve, if you see comments you will know that many of us would do worse if they are in position of power. i don't care about Dino but i am most certain something is wrong with the police theater

Ziggylady:
State sponsored acts of terror and criminality against Dino Melaye..

.I mean what exactly did Dino do that warranted the State Security laying siege in his home in this manner?,what manner of gestapo-style banditry is this by buhari/APC?..

I have never been a fan of this Dino dude but all these gangster gang up by shameless APC is really repugnant to all things civilised,normal and decent

Karma and water-loo awaits everyone involved in this show of shame.
Re: Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo by Ziggylady(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
lakeside23:
this country is a complete mess and a joke. i have never seen police been compromised as it is today. but we don't get more than what we deserve, if you see comments you will know that many of us would do worse if they are in position of power. i don't care about Dino but i am most certain something is wrong with the police theater

You are correct thats why i dont care about voting for a'Youth' like most chant around.

The so called 'youths' are more criminally-minded,corrupt,narcissistic and sadistic than the older ones.

Whenever i see such 'Youth Movement' i simply pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.