Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge (2419 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
yes that true

we are all delusional when it comes to spirituality

This is an open thread for discussion and not judgmental

Every one including we the christain, Muslim and others have limited knowledge how spirituality works , and that why we don't get it

Once upon a time , an atheists ( billyonaire ) said there is no God, and after sometime he got some spiritual knowledge and confirm that there is God. This is just to tell you that there is something going in the background which you have no knowledge about

Truly God exist, but most people are not connected, even most of the Christian and Muslim are not connected .... Fact !

Atheist has always tag religion as a mind control, but there is something you need to know about religion as it is divided into 3 part, Moral, Social activities , spirituality... some church only have moral teaching , social activities with no spirituality.. such church will only inbide doctrine you on that all,

That why knowing God is beyond , church,bible,praying, fasting,.. for us to know God, we need to see HIM in a new perspectives, discard the old views

A gentle reminder
You don't need to be a Christian or have religion in other to do miracle

You can know God without religion

You can be serving God , yet you may not even be connected

it all about spirituality, religion is only needed to bind you to the good path of spirituality

And to the Atheist, God exist and HE is more real than this physical world itself

As an Atheist, if you still feel God does not exist, Let have an open discussion, come with your reason why you think God does not exist

seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2018
When you become a atheist, you regain an important human attribute that was stolen from you at a young age, critical thinking.

I am not going to tell you anything new, i will just remind of your past. Do you remember asking your parents or any adult a question on religion and they couldn't answer? they probably told you that you will understand when you grow up or when you meet God in heaven. Some parents rebuke you for asking those questions. The questions typically include.

1. Mommy, who created God?
2. Ma, If God was everywhere, where was he when the serpent was tempting eve. etc.

A Muslim child has similar questions.
With time your parents steal your critical thinking ability using threats of hell, reward of heaven or by exonerating useless faith and placing it above evidence.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by OpenYourEyes1: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:
When you become a atheist, you regain an important human attribute that was stolen from you at a young age, critical thinking.
still typing.....

I was an atheist from 2007—2013. an agnostic 2013—2016. My critical thinking is still very much intact.
I was looking for strong proofs of God existence as an atheist. Evidence mattered to me a lot back then. I wasn't a fanatic
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I was an atheist from 2007—2013. an agnostic 2013—2016. My critical thinking is still very much intact.
I was looking for strong proofs of God existence as an atheist. Evidence matters to me a lot back then. I wasn't a fanatic

I don't understand you.
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by HappyPagan: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
...oking for strong proofs of God existence as an atheist. Evidence matters to me a lot back then. I wasn't a fanatic
So what's the strong proof you found? Or evidence that's not faith-based?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by OpenYourEyes1: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
HappyPagan:

It was spiritual... I won't go into it sorry.

God exists my friends.
I was led astray by junk science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

God exists my friends.
It Good, you know , it just spiritual but the like of seun and hardmirror will still argue

1 Like

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

God exists my friends.

In summary you don't have testable evidence.

Junk science has testable evidence and is helping you communicate easier on nairaland, something prayers can never achieve.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

I am not going to tell you anything new, i will just remind of your past. Do you remember asking your parents or any adult a question on religion and they couldn't answer? they probably told you that you will understand when you grow up or when you meet God in heaven. Some parents rebuke you for asking those questions. The questions typically include.

1. Mommy, who created God?
2. Ma, If God was everywhere, where was he when the serpent was tempting eve. etc.

A Muslim child has similar questions.
With time your parents steal your critical thinking ability using threats of hell, reward of heaven or by exonerating useless faith and placing it above evidence.

Let me tell you the truth, most pastor don't know how spirituality works, o am not making fun of them but that the truth, our parent can't know it,, This problem escalate because of the theology pastor, who are not called by God, they cause more problem.

1 Like

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

In summary you don't have testable evidence.

Junk science has testable evidence and is helping you communicate easier on nairaland, something prayers can never achieve.
I am sure you are formerly a Christian, you need to format those old knowledge you have about God, A lot of people don't even know meaning of prayer and how it works, everybody just want to pray
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
I'm not an atheist but I think atheists tend to reason better than theists.
They are known for aptness and critical thinking. The core theist is usually mentally hopeless when issues arise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by HappyPagan: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Of course, no way it was natural. It had to be spiritual, where you can make shit up.

OpenYourEyes1:

God exists my friends.
There's nothing that doesn't exist in the spiritual - God, mermaids, turkey fish burgers, nigerian sedans..

OpenYourEyes1:

I guess spiritual science led you back to God. Congrats.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2018
HappyPagan:

trying to find even of the spiritual realm is like me , telling you to bring the evidence of your dream. it doesn't work that way
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by falcon01: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
angry you know you lying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by HappyPagan: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
trying to find even of the spiritual realm is like me , telling you to bring the evidence of your dream. it doesn't work that way
Are dreams real?
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
I am sure you are formerly a Christian, you need to format those old knowledge you have about God, A lot of people don't even know meaning of prayer and how it works, everybody just want to pray
Yea i have formatted those old knowledge and that is why I am an atheist. I don't need prayers.
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by NPComplete: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I was looking for strong proofs of God existence as an atheist. Evidence mattered to me a lot back then. I wasn't a fanatic

You and critical thinking? LMAO. If it was someone else I would have agreed. My first encounter with u convinced me strongly that u lack critical thinking skills. Who are u kidding?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
Let me tell you the truth, most pastor don't know how spirituality works, o am not making funny of them but that the truth, our parent can't know it,, This problem escalate because of the theology pastor, who are not called by God, they cause more problem.
So how do you know God if your parents and pastors cannot correctly teach you about him.
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2018
HappyPagan:

Are dreams real?
yes, real in another dimension. it just that you don't know
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

Yea i have formatted those old knowledge and that is why I am an atheist. I don't need prayers.
this is why most people make mistake, we don't actually need daily prayer. you just need to know how things works..
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
this is why most people make mistake, we don't actually need daily prayer. you just need to know how things works..
How do you know God?
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

How do you know God?
words can't explain, the only thing I can do is open your spiritual eyes, so you will experience it too.. Believe me, after you experience it, you will open thread daily just to tell people about God
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Now,another person claims to know God.He calls it connection. Later,another person will call it experience. Ultimately, I'll call it 'whatever'. I don't know why humans are so disturbed by themselves. But I'm sure of one thing that is terribly obvious -"Everything is Meaningless".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
words can't explain, the only thing I can do is open your spiritual eyes, so you will experience it too.. Believe me, after you experience it, you will open thread daily just to tell people about God
How will you open my spiritual eyes?
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

He'll do it like a spiritual oculist wink

1 Like

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

like I use to say, things are always straight forward when you have knowledge. I can open it for you, but I can't explain here, And hope you have a strong mind, cos it gonna scare the poo out of your entity. and you will be seeing both the angelic world and the human world at the same time. hahaha I hope you can attempt this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

what's your definition of Agnostic
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2018
HellVictorinho:

He'll do it like a spiritual oculist wink
well there is nothing like occultist, it all just knowledge, I have the knowledge and I'm also religious.
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
like I use to say, things are always straight forward when you have knowledge. I can open it for you, but I can't explain here, And hope you have a strong mind, cos it gonna scare the poo out of your entity. and you will be seeing both the angelic world and the human world at the same time. hahaha I hope you can attempt this
let's do it.
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
well there is nothing like occultist, it all just knowledge, I have the knowledge and I'm also religious.
"Oculist" is a medical term.

1 Like

Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
adoyi8:

let's do it.
send your mail. but if im gonna guide you , it not gonna be a free service.

But if you want to do it on your own , It Free
Re: You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge by adoyi8: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
send your mail. but if im gonna guide you , it not gonna be a free service.

But if you want to do it on your own , It Free

I want us to do something everybody can see here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open The Third Eyes / Who Is Olumba O.obu? / Toneyb, Majaze And Tudor Produces An Alternative To Creationism And The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.