Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players (20756 Views)

AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings / Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilmax:
its true

met neymar, Ronaldo and messi in Paris this year, so I can testify

Keep fooling yourself Son.
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Among all of them, Dat no 2 is d G.O.A.T tongue
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ciscogod:
And our parent do tell us not to fight when we were young..

See mayweather now
grin u fit tell ur kinds to fight but u knw what will happen in dis our Naija na. If em break their mouth.........:p
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by porthouse7(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
I was d best basketball player in my area back in Greenland.... na woman make me stop oooo... I for don dey cashout big time now
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Admitwithschola: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
God, did I waste time, talent and resources by going to school?

Some of you make me laugh hard.

What is the probability that you would have been an inch near the elite levels if you hand committed your time, talent and resources learning.

Again some of you make me laugh. Of all the very talented sports people that I knew about growing up, only one person, Yusuf Ayila, I can point to that made it to some OK/good level.

Focus on your book, be an elite there, choose the right profession. Although you may not earn 100 million dollars per year like footballers, there are top notch educated people who earn 3 million dollars per year with just 10-20 years work experience. Again, focus on your book and be a top student there..You will get solid opportunities globally. I say this because I know.

1 Like

Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Admitwithschola: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
mubbyzhe:

Lol. Sometimes I wonder how humans valued entertainment more than most jobs

Many of us humans are naturally lazy and just want to sit and be entertained. Given the opportunity, we humans are ready to pay bank for such entertainment.
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Codes151(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
God, did I waste time, talent and resources by going to school?
yes u did.
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Admitwithschola: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
davecris:
no you didn't. Many are praying to be in your shoes. Love yours.

Lol, leave the guy. He just makes me laugh hard. What is the likelihood that if he trained 24 hours everyday, he would be an elite sportsman? Lol. The grass always seems greener on the other side.

People don't know that 90% of the world's sports people earn around 95% less than what the elite 10% earn. People make me laugh.

That said, I plan to encourage my kids to do sports. Of course, if they choose book, I will be happy. With the right strategy and luck, people can make huge financial fortunes by virtue of their educational training. There are many young and educated people making it in this world. In 2016, I interviewed at one hedge fund owned by a guy called rokos. This guy is a math trained graduate from cambridge. He is only 40 something and he owns and runs the hedge fund with billion in assets under management. Of course, sports people are all around the media, so people don't know others are making it big with an education. There are several people on wall street, canary wharf, bay area, hong kong, etc, earning millions in dollars per year because of their educational training which gives them skills and insights to be productive and command big money.

Young people, stop saying you wasted your time getting an education. Be a top student in your degree, there will be big, big opportunities for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Admitwithschola: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
all my children must play football whether male or female.

Lol, again you funny..Must, lol. What if they are average players? You think it's by wish? lol

I wish you the best sha.
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by lemmyBE: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's some dough there. Just yesterday I was having this argument with someone and here is it being posted today.

1 Like

Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Towersport(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ciscogod:
And our parent do tell us not to fight when we were young..

See mayweather now
Abi na☹️
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by chima4UK(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilmax:
its true

met neymar, Ronaldo and
in Paris this year, so I can testify

Please, what is the testimony you want your brethren to hear ?
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by iluvdonjazzy: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Admitwithschola:

Lol, again you funny..Must, lol. What if they are average players? You think it's by wish? lol

I wish you the best sha.
thank u, dem go be star not average.
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Alighoda2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
emmyid:

I join my own with him own and your own... Next year na our own. Amen

Make una abeg subscribe to my channel.

JUST IN: Watch about 2000 Mobile Police Officers training to fight Boko Haram in Baga camp drop weapon in protest.
You will pity these guys after watching this. God rescue Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWp-0oRjM_c
that's the spirit
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by Alighoda2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
samueltimmy04:

No contaminate him faith abeg.. Do ur own

how e take affect u?
Re: 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players by tck2000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Admitwithschola post=74332300]

Lol, leave the guy. He just makes me laugh hard. What is the likelihood that if he trained 24 hours everyday, he would be an elite sportsman? Lol. The grass always seems greener on the other side.

People don't know that 90% of the world's sports people earn around 95% less than what the elite 10% earn. People make me laugh.

That said, I plan to encourage my kids to do sports. Of course, if they choose book, I will be happy. With the right strategy and luck, people can make huge financial fortunes by virtue of their educational training. There are many young and educated people making it in this world. In 2016, I interviewed at one hedge fund owned by a guy called rokos. This guy is a math trained graduate from cambridge. He is only 40 something and he owns and runs the hedge fund with billion in assets under management. Of course, sports people are all around the media, so people don't know others are making it big with an education. God bless you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danny Welbeck Joins Watford For Free / Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.