Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking (404 Views)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking by Ernchibyke(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Now I know why the Bible said that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
It's desperation for wickedness is on a constant level,lest we ask God for help.

The boy in the pics is from my locality,name withheld.
He was beaten to pulp by a grown family man above the age of 30. For doing nothing.
Why I said "nothing" is that, I don't think there is anything a child below the age of 18 will do, that will warrant such intensive & extensive beatings(punches), . But for benefit of doubt. The man in question is one #Mr_Damian_Ifoh, from Amajuogu in awlaw, oji-river lga. He beat the boy because someone made a foul statement, so he mistook the boy for the person & lynched him.

This kind of maltreatment/ child abuse has to stop. This is a pure example of our Nigeria's limitless retrogression. Our government can't be blamed 100%. We the masses play a 50% role in the development process of this country.

And guess what, the family brought the case to Awlaw legal body. Nothing has been done thus far, that the boy be taken to the hospital then they will decide on what to do next(bureaucracy/red tapism of the highest order).

I know I've breached some professional ethics of Journalism via this post. I just have to, cos I'm pained & weep inwardly.
Whatever anyone can do in other that justice will prevail as to this case, the ball is in ur court. An example should be made of this man, so that others with such mindset as his will learn.

#mynd44
#lalaticlala
#seun osewa

Re: Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
If you ask the drunkard to face his peer, he would craap his pants

I pray he's jailed so that he would have time to practise his boxing skills on fagg0ts in prison
angry
Re: Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking by pythonkid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bbb
Re: Damaged Face Boy Beaten To Pulp By A 40year Old Man That Got People Talking by johnpologyidea(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Only in Africa, if na oversea the guy for dey behind bar.
Abuse of children must STOP. cool shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Singer viktoh, Artiste, Sugar Wise, Suffers Police Brutality In Lagos / Video: Oyibo Man Threatens To Shoot Yahoo Boys As Their Plan Flops / You Might Just Have To Stop Wearing Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.