Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government (26364 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by naptu2: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by izzou(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mad mother

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by CAPSLOCKED: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
.....BUT MARTINEZ39, WOMEN ARE THE MOST LOVING, MOST NURTURING, MOST CARING, MOST THIS, MOST THAT...... MOST EVERYTHING SWEET.

MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD BELIEVE IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO LEAVE CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF WOMEN INSTEAD OF MEN WHO ARE ALWAYS EVIL AND DEADBEAT.

WHICH IS WHY WE ALWAYS GET NEWS OF HOW NIGERIAN WOMEN STARVE, MALTREAT, BARTER AND CAGE UP LITTLE CHILDREN, MAIDS, STEPCHILDREN, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN LAY HANDS ON. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by helinues: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
End time mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
izzou:
Mad mother

I saw your post and I was startled for a second, before going through the OP. Oh, the woman is more than mad. Cases of child abuse in various forms is becoming increasingly much. A lot is wrong with our system finally. That is why someone would hit a child with hammer and not be scared of consequences.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Ksok: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sure thats the real mother?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Daveski: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Naija eh nothing musa see and hear for gate
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm, she's not fit to be called a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jehovah, please, let your kingdom come!

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by RamseyBolton: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please give the mother the same treatment. Not on her head, he clitty. Let her be sexless
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by incogni2o: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thank God He has been rescued.

Do they use to beat you with Knife Sometimes ? grin No Sir She use to beat me with Saw.

But this one is too much now.

May God teach use How to temper Justice with Mercy and Love.

Uncontrolled Anger affects every Member of one's Family.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by McAausim: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked shocked

Wicked mother..... cry
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by emeijeh(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
She must be fantasizing Thor.

Evil soul

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
is she a carpenter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by millionboi2: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by ctleurocollege: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
When pikin no get papa
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by adesegun121(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mother from hell!

No father can do this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
When some people are paying millions for IVF and still not conceiving. What a life cry

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
gone are the days we used to sing

Who fed me from her gentle breast,
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.

When sleep forsook my open eye,
Who was it sung sweet hushaby,
And rocked me that I should not cry?
My Mother.

Who sat and watched my infant head,
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Who dressed my doll in clothes so gay,
And fondly taught me how to play,
And minded all I had to say?
My Mother.

Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother.

Who taught my infant lips to pray,
And love God's holy book and day,
And walk in wisdom's pleasant way?
My Mother.

And can I ever cease to be
Affectionate and kind to thee,
Who was so very kind to me,
My Mother.

Ah no! the thought I cannot bear,
And if God please my life to spare,
I hope I shall reward thy care,
My Mother.

When thou art feeble, old, and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.

And when I see thee hang thy head,
'Twill be my turn to watch thy bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed,
My Mother.

For could our Father in the skies
Look down with pleased or loving eyes,
If ever I could dare despise
My Mother?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by uncastableodd(f): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
A
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
uncastableodd:
A

...for Adam's apple
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by cRobo: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cruelty at its peak
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by PureGoldh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Things dey happen inside dx world oh

No good mother in her right senses will beat her own child with hammer.

The woman needs psychological help
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by u11ae1013: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wickedness in the north
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tired of all these kind of news, that's why I moved to MARS.

Come to think of it, some people use all these as strategies for Child Support Agencies to take care of their children.
They will still take over when the child is successful. Or what do you think can make someone to be beating her own child with a hammer.

Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by cococandy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hammer embarassed shocked
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Serious news.

What do you expect? Perhaps the mother is a marijuana, codeine or tram addict.

Do you still think any of these should be legalized?
Re: Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government by Funkybabee(f): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jesus!!!! Parents need to be learn how to handle their kids especially stubborn one..

The best method u can used to change a stubborn child is through word and praying..

Thou cain works for kids but a stubborn child, I repeat stubborn child cannot be train with cain..

Eversince I have been teaching kids, I never see a stubborn child like my recent student, I will beat her today, still she will repeat the acts infact her father beats her then with a belts still she's too adamants but I noticed whenever I talk to her, not just a talk oooo a serious sisters to sisters talk, she will change for days and repeats her acts again maybe when she have forgotten what I hace discussed with her then...

That's how I will always results to sermon before and after teaching her for her not to forget them again.... It's not easy I guess it's better. Pls pray and talk to them only, May God soften their heart...

Don't forget to make this your christmas a joyful
Memorable experienced for your family..
Order your masscakes at an affordable price.
May God bless as you patronage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.