Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow (1168 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by googlepikins: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tomorrow is the day Buhari and his evil agents go on a killing spree.

Don't get carried away the army or police are working with the terrorist to kill Y'all .

They've started sending their suicide bombers to position.

I said it that APC agents will start making trouble. Now they've attacked gov Ortom farm today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by googlepikins: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
googlepikins:
Tomorrow is the day Buhari and his evil agents go on a killing spree.

Don't get carried away the army or police are working with the terrorist to kill Y'all .

They've started sending their suicide bombers to position.

I said it that APC agents will start making trouble. Now they've attacked gov Ortom farm today

I warned but the MODs didn't take my message to front page, now herdsmen are already killing people in Jos.

Shame shame shame

3 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by oilPUSSY(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wonderful prediction/ Prophecy

2 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by Godblesspmb: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
I called on the DSS to arrest this animal. I believe he knows more about the PDP plans.
We know PDP to be a party of terrorist even late AZAZI know that, that was the reason the BUFFOON killed him

2 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by Ganduri: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:
I called on the DSS to arrest this animal. I believe he knows more about the PDP plans.
We know PDP to be a party of terrorist even late AZAZI know that, that was the reason the BUFFOON killed him

you are the animal here. stupudity is not what anyone should be proud of. stup showing that in public.

6 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by Gandollar(f): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:
But the inventor of BH is your party chieftain as we speak grin

See how you are crying as if someone stole your toy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by SalamRushdie: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:

shut up is he Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by haladadon: 3:52am On Jan 03, 2019
any Christian who is not armed is deceiving his or herself.

Turn the other cheek only when you get slapped. but fight back when you get attacked.

1 Like

Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by netpro(m): 3:58am On Jan 03, 2019
This thread should be deleted. Opposition is not madness. Religious and ethnic baiting will not help PDP and their supporters.

All these nonsense is to incite and instigate trouble so they can turn around and celebrate.
Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by Afamed: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2019
haladadon:
any Christian who is not armed is deceiving his or herself.

Turn the other cheek only when you get slapped. but fight back when you get attacked.
Keep quiet, your propaganda will not win you election. Children of hate everywhere
Re: Christians Around The Middle-belt Be Careful Tomorrow by RZArecta2(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:
you people keep surprising me though it has drastically reduced due to una one track way of thinking eg the guy who blew the whistle on the forex scam going on in CBN was arrested by the Govt instead of being commended for a job well done (fighting corruption my yansh).
Now the op gave a warning that any other security apparatus in the world even in Somalia or Afghanistan would have taken seriously, taking proactive measures yet here you are barking like nkita and calling for his ARREST.. Haba !! Whatever we do here, it should be NIGERIA FIRST not political party or individual, if all our people are killed off in those locations, who will the political parties rule over ? Use your kafa my brother, op deserves accolades and encouragement

(1) (Reply)

Checkout APC Propaganda In The North On Baro River Port / Peter Obi's Itchy Fingers And Implications To The Socioeconomic Milieu / BREAKING: Court Sacks Enugu APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.