Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 (743 Views)

My First Experience In Forex Trading (part 2) / Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). / Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 by betalife(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Friends,
Here is a testimony from one of my clients reference to my article on nairaland " Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading"
An Account of $5000.00 goes up to $11129.00in just 10 Trading Days.

That's a Profit of 122% in 10 days. A potential to make you profits of 239.25% per month.

Here is an Ideal Opportunity for you to copy
our Trades in your account no matter what size account you have.

Our Trader is going to resume trading as from
the 2nd of January 2019.
Start the Year with a Bang !

Make money by following using our expert advisor.

Go here  for further details :
CALL or WhatsApp 2348127673221

Wishing you a Great Year 2019

1 Share

Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 by betalife(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
OUR EA TOOK A JOB OF LOSS RECOVERY���
$116 PROFIT FROM $260 INVESTMENT.. THIS IS HOW OUR CLIENTS ARE RECOVERING THEIR LOST MONEY IN FOREX MARKET!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RECOVERING LOST AMOUNT??
JOIN OUR GROUP OF SUCCESSFUL TRADERS TODAY!
CHANGE THE WAY YOU TRADE! �������

Contact betalife on whatsapp 08127673221

Check other posts to see for yourself
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 by betalife(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dear Readers and Viewers,
I am appreciative for your time and patience studying as well as watching the trading performance of the artificial intelligence of this new expert advisor used to trade forex online.
Many called my line, some chat with me on whatsapp, some are on the sideline, while some jump in to the winners circle.
Like the adage which says "make hay while the sun shines".
My live trading account has been displayed online for everyone to see live how the robot trades, to my surprise many of my viewers were copying my trades which is for a short time of one month. I am very sorry you may not be able to view or copy my trades for now. I showcased this ea so that you can subscribe for the rental and start making serious money.
For a serious minded businesswise, you should have made a decision of joining our team.
Here is still an opportunity for you. Do you want to join this winning investors who will start this new year profitably.
The following are what you need to do.
Before you chat with me on whatsapp note that the first step is that you will sign up using my IB link and fund your account with minimum $250:
www.hotforex.com/?refid=307339
Once done the rest of the steps are disclosed to you in our chat.
Once again thank you for your audience.
SEE YOU ON TOP

Betalifefx
WHATSAPP NUMBER +234 8127673221

(1) (Reply)

Fpounds, Doller Crashed Against Naira, Abokifx.com Shut Down / Iam Willing To Give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! / Sign Up And Get Free N300 Recharge Card Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.