Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). (1251 Views)

My First Experience In Forex Trading (part 2) / Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 3 / Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Dr. Tayo Oyedeji
@tayooye
Forex Trading (Part 1) - The forest (Forexia) and the hunters (traders).

LESSON 1
There is famine in the land, and one of the few remaining food sources is the forest called Forexia. Unfortunately, some monsters have already made their homes in the forest. Everyone who ventures into Forexia must fight, defeat, and steal food from the monsters.

LESSON 1:
Forex trading is a zero sum game. For you to win, someone else must lose. Those losers may be monsters (large institutional players) or regular people.

For you to win consistently, your strategies must beat theirs.
Forex: A Zero Sum Game? - The FX View
We take a look at whether Forex is a zero sum game and whether it matters if Forex is in fact a zero sum game.
thefxview.com

LESSON 2:
100 farmers came together to attack the monsters so that they could steal some food. They sang songs of encouragement to themselves and went gallantly into the forest. NONE of them made it back. They were all eaten by the monsters.

LESSON 2:
0% of unskilled, untrained traders make money. Don’t jump in without any training or with a few days of training or after reading a book. You will lose all your money.

LESSON 3:
100 paramilitary fighters trained for 2 months and strategically entered the forest in a bid to get some food. 95 of them dies in the forest, ONLY 5 made it back with a few crumbs of bread.

LESSON 3:
About 3 - 5% of people make a little money with a few months of training in Forex trading. Most people lose everything they put into it.
What's the Day Trading Success Rate? The Thorough Answer
Here's the day trading success rate at a day trading firm. Of the hundreds that came to trade, here's how many men and women became successful day traders based on various factors such as time and...
vantagepointtrading.com

LESSON 4:
Another 100 soldiers trained extensively for 6 to 12 months in a bid to understand the intricacies of Forexia. They went into Forexia with a clear strategy and fought hard with charts and technical analyses. Only 25 of them made it out with some food.

LESSON 4:
Only 10 to 25% of full-time traders with deep expertise and long term training in Forex trading techniques make any money and just about 15% make a living with it. Is it true that only 10% of Forex traders make money?
Answer (1 of 7): I am sure that 10% is just a guess. Some say that only 5% of Forex traders are successful. Some even claim that the figure is as low as 1%. All of these are guesses. But considering...
quora.com

LESSON 5: Meet the monsters

George Soros
https://forexlive.com/news/!/how-george-soros-made-60-million-in-18-hours-20130507

Stanley Druckenmiller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Druckenmiller

Bill lipschutz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Lipschutz

These guys eat retail traders for lunch.
How George Soros Made $60 million in just over 18 hours
Reports this morning have George Soros making a cool $60 million on his Australian dollar short in less than two days. I’ve tried to piece together the various snippets I’ve heard.
forexlive.com

LESSON 5:
The monsters are smart, they have immense resources, and they play to win.

Your FX trade is contesting against monsters with 100+ mathematics PhDs on their payroll, crazy fast computers with >20GB RAM, and 100s of news and information analysts who ONLY think about FX.

I am a pretty smart guy. I have always done well with esoteric information and standardized knowledge. But I don't think I can compete creditably against the monsters.

Can you?

Part 1 Homework.

Please read this: investopedia.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2019
The next time someone asks you to invest in a forex trading scheme, ask them for a "view only" login access to one year of transactions on their trading platform.

They will most probably refuse because numbers don't lie.

Most forex traders lose money over time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2020
DaBogu:
Dr. Tayo Oyedeji
@tayooye
Forex Trading (Part 1) - The forest (Forexia) and the hunters (traders).

LESSON 1
There is famine in the land, and one of the few remaining food sources is the forest called Forexia. Unfortunately, some monsters have already made their homes in the forest. Everyone who ventures into Forexia must fight, defeat, and steal food from the monsters.

LESSON 1:
Forex trading is a zero sum game. For you to win, someone else must lose. Those losers may be monsters (large institutional players) or regular people.

For you to win consistently, your strategies must beat theirs.
Forex: A Zero Sum Game? - The FX View
We take a look at whether Forex is a zero sum game and whether it matters if Forex is in fact a zero sum game.
thefxview.com

LESSON 2:
100 farmers came together to attack the monsters so that they could steal some food. They sang songs of encouragement to themselves and went gallantly into the forest. NONE of them made it back. They were all eaten by the monsters.

LESSON 2:
0% of unskilled, untrained traders make money. Don’t jump in without any training or with a few days of training or after reading a book. You will lose all your money.

LESSON 3:
100 paramilitary fighters trained for 2 months and strategically entered the forest in a bid to get some food. 95 of them dies in the forest, ONLY 5 made it back with a few crumbs of bread.

LESSON 3:
About 3 - 5% of people make a little money with a few months of training in Forex trading. Most people lose everything they put into it.
What's the Day Trading Success Rate? The Thorough Answer
Here's the day trading success rate at a day trading firm. Of the hundreds that came to trade, here's how many men and women became successful day traders based on various factors such as time and...
vantagepointtrading.com

LESSON 4:
Another 100 soldiers trained extensively for 6 to 12 months in a bid to understand the intricacies of Forexia. They went into Forexia with a clear strategy and fought hard with charts and technical analyses. Only 25 of them made it out with some food.

LESSON 4:
Only 10 to 25% of full-time traders with deep expertise and long term training in Forex trading techniques make any money and just about 15% make a living with it. Is it true that only 10% of Forex traders make money?
Answer (1 of 7): I am sure that 10% is just a guess. Some say that only 5% of Forex traders are successful. Some even claim that the figure is as low as 1%. All of these are guesses. But considering...
quora.com

LESSON 5: Meet the monsters

George Soros
https://forexlive.com/news/!/how-george-soros-made-60-million-in-18-hours-20130507

Stanley Druckenmiller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Druckenmiller

Bill lipschutz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Lipschutz

These guys eat retail traders for lunch.
How George Soros Made $60 million in just over 18 hours
Reports this morning have George Soros making a cool $60 million on his Australian dollar short in less than two days. I’ve tried to piece together the various snippets I’ve heard.
forexlive.com

LESSON 5:
The monsters are smart, they have immense resources, and they play to win.

Your FX trade is contesting against monsters with 100+ mathematics PhDs on their payroll, crazy fast computers with >20GB RAM, and 100s of news and information analysts who ONLY think about FX.

I am a pretty smart guy. I have always done well with esoteric information and standardized knowledge. But I don't think I can compete creditably against the monsters.

Can you?

Part 1 Homework.

Please read this: investopedia.com
Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Be guided
Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by yazga: 5:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Yes, be guided.
yazga:
Hmmmmm
Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by Prost1948: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
forex trading is not a game, it is a business which will give a high return for us, we can earn much money from forex trading if we have high experience and knowledge, so it is not a zero-sum business.

no deposit bonus forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading (part 1) - The Forest (forexia) And The Hunters (traders). by DaBogu: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Na so lipsrsealed
Prost1948:
forex trading is not a game, it is a business which will give a high return for us, we can earn much money from forex trading if we have high experience and knowledge, so it is not a zero-sum business.

no deposit bonus forex

(1) (Reply)

Why is The Naira loosing value rapidly. / Earn While Sleeping / Functioning Construction Company For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.