Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police (26874 Views)

Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by Jaideyone(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
WaywardSon:
then fvcking arrest him na? You said homicide right? Then put him away, grin Easy to say from a keyboard
mumu talk like its my duty. let the police lay siege to his house if he refuses to come out. if they force their way in we all know how PDP will spin it as attempted murder already. clown
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by deomelllo: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
WaywardSon:
yet you forgot to factor in the fact that he has been arrested so many times. Or are you a newcomer in Nigeria that you cannot see the ridiculous back and front politics clearly. I still believe if they had something concrete, to arrest him wouldn't be a problem, neither would we Nigerians be seeing the stupid drama his investigation is causing
[/s]

What's this rubbish got to do with honoring simple police request and obeying lawful, legal and binding court order?

Sometimes I don't get you people and your lawless mentality
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by WaywardSon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jaideyone:
mumu talk like its my duty. let the police lay siege to his house if he refuses to come out. if they force their way in we all know how PDP will spin it as attempted murder already. clown
except they've not had a problem with that in the past. Excuse me Mr Lawful aren't we still talking about the same security forces who used live bullets against unarmed protesters grin who's defending rubbish now
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by somehow: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nobody said you are from his state, that doesn't still erase the fact that you don't think. If he's innocent, why is he hiding? the silly man keep politicizing everything, making noise like market women up and down and you want fools like this to move the country forward.

A so called Senator hiding from the police like they're some assasins!

A lawmaker for that matter!

WaywardSon:
stupidity is when you refuse critical thinking for sentimental reasons. I'm not even from his state or a pdp member but this drama is taking too much time to resolve, our constitution profers innocence until proven guilty, if the clowns were serious they should have arrested him for the serious charges that can ensure a conviction, however their failure to properly detain him is obviously a result of incompetence and unavailable prosecution charges. The clown tactics is demanding to the police to the society and to democracy. He is still a senator after all
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by Jaideyone(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2019
WaywardSon:
except they've not had a problem with that in the past. Excuse me Mr Lawful aren't we still talking about the same security forces who used live bullets against unarmed protesters grin who's defending rubbish now
you are a confused fellow. the police is carrying out their constitutional duty. if you don't like it go to court and stop the arrest or better still tell your Dino the jungle man to come out and defend his criminal acts in court grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police by Jaideyone(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
somehow:
Nobody said you are from his state, that doesn't still erase the fact that you don't think. If he's innocent, why is he hiding? the silly man keep politicizing everything, making noise like market women up and down and you want fools like this to move the country forward.

A so called Senator hiding from the police like they're some assasins!

A lawmaker for that matter!

bros that guy left his brain in 2018 grin I'm surprised with the way he's reasoning grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.