Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce (310 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce by 14Ebiscoo: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
The lawmaker representing Bayelsa East in the upper chamber of the National Assembly, Ben Murray Bruce has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to pay more attention to the incessant killings going on in Zamfara State.

According to the lawmaker, the President must not focus on his campaign for a second term, while the people die in the hands of bandits.

The Bayelsa-born politicians also called on other well-meaning Nigerians to forget political differences and help save the people of the state.

Ben Bruce stated this in a tweet on Monday morning.

He wrote, “I appeal to President @MBuhari not to focus on campaigns and forget Zamfara.

“Life there is now hell on earth due to bandits, who steal and kill at will. I strongly urge Nigerians to forget their political differences and unite to save Zamfara or we may all go the way of Zamfara.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/31/2019-buhari-mustnt-forget-now-senator-ben-bruce/

Re: 2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Him dey remember anything before?

Need a laptop?
Grade1 USA used Laptops available
Details in my signature
Re: 2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce by Laryne(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
I support you Bruce. But do you want him to pick up arms and head to Zamfara? Let's be clear so that President Buhari will not be confused.
Re: 2019: What Buhari Mustn’t Forget Now – Senator Ben Bruce by Pastorlarry: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ben Bruce ,have u used ur salary to pay osun civil servant you promised years ago..

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Lead APC Women, Youths Presidential Campaign Team / Osun Record Massive Success In WAEC / Armed Bandits Take Over 8 Lgas In Katsina- Governor Bello Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.