Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts (1208 Views)

2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by ozo13(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Go carry from e house go US na. Una no get campaign points. Una no get achievements cause if una get una for no dey make so much noise with such baseless campaign point
na em we dey tell am so.make em go.wait make real campaign start first. When the heat is on him una eyes go open.u guy claims make baba Buhari bring em waec if he has one and we also ask atiku to enter US if he is clean.funny enough baba Buhari had to show em waec when the heat was on him but atiku is yet to stroll down to us and u think we will not pressurize him abi.I assure u d heat will be on him when the real campaign start.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
US to Atiku.

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by KillTheZombies: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

A Nigerian court cleared Ibori before he was convicted in the U.K, Alamieyeseigha escaped from the U.K and no charges were ever brought against him in Nigeria.
Atiku's accomplices have all confessed and convicted in the U.S
A beg, what more evidence do you need to know that big time corruption is hard to prosecute in Nigeria?

Why then is Magu still being paid with jumbo salary if you've now submitted that EFCC is useless. Why not scrap EFCC and 'export' your corrupt criminals to UK and US to be prosecuted?
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Why then is Magu still being paid with jumbo salary if you've now submitted that EFCC is useless. Why not scrap EFCC and 'export' your corrupt criminals to UK and US to be prosecuted?

EFCC is not useless. It is still a young agency compared with the likes of the FBI but I believe they will get there.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Laryne(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
deltaisgreat:
if all the documents have been destroyed, from where did you get your evidence or facts to accuse Atiku? If no evidence or documents to prove your allegations then it means that the man innocent but because of politics and hatred for PDP, you lied against him. That's political blackmail. Please repent and join all well meaning Nigerians with sound minds to ATIKULATE let's get Nigeria work again

You really do not get my point - do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Woman Seen With Atiku In 'leaked Photo' Is My Mother - Son Speaks Out / BREAKING: FGN Approved N27,000 And N30,000 As New Minimum wage / See The Look On INEC Chairman's Face When Oshiomhole Demanded For An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.