Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide (19682 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by Antichristus: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigeria is a disgrace. You jail someone for failed suicide attempt? No country on this planet earth does that. In saner climes, suicide is considered to be driven by mental breakdown and the individual adjudged as needing help and care. If afterlife is true, Nigerians have lived a bad previous existence and the current life is karma for a bad previous life.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by eventsmallchops: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
movetoca:

Where is your location?

i can work anywhere , I'm just running from one friend to the other for survival, all i need to do is just to jump on a bus and I will be anywhere you want me , where ever there is any job for me, I will be there within 24hrs sir.

Note: I'm very familiar with cities like Jos, PH, and I know Abuja and Lagos small but I'm ready to move anywhere immediately Sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by MightySparrow: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
He should just have died jejely in his house ehn? Why must he die inlagoon ehn? Now he find jail instead of death. To die is criminal in nigeria ni.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by ike007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
rentAcock:
Why is he complaining? He wanted to take his life which to me is the very lowest point, so even he's being fed half cooked beans with stones and sand in prison, it's still better than committing suicide.
do you understand what peole go through to say fu..ck it I'm ending it... Its a serious matter and What makes you feel he can't still go through with it in jail..? That's even the place he is most likely to succeed... Stupid move on the government's part.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by ike007(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
israelmao:
Even if he had succeeded in taking his own life God would have thrown him in the hell fire because that life he attempted to take is not his.
and you are the judge of this right....?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by ike007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gleefreak125:
Ordinary push, you're tired and claiming hunger. Lazy bone. On top you want to commit suicide. They shouldn't have dismissed your case. Sebi sense is far from you.
This trend of anyone passing through little/great challenges and shouting depression should stop. Abeg, who's not depressed in Nigeria, even Bubu is depressed too. Should we all start committing suicide? Is Nigeria not depressed? Iffa hear this suicide matter again ehnnn...

Never be pessimistic in life, you can't tell what the next second holds for you. Summon the courage to strive from within and the lines shall fall in pleasant places for you.
#SayNoToSuicide
You are one stupid ass wipe.. I feel like beating you!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by ike007(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Antichristus:

Nigeria is a disgrace. You jail someone for failed suicide attempt? No country on this planet earth does that. In saner climes, suicide is considered to be driven by mental breakdown and the individual adjudged as needing
help and care. If afterlife is true, Nigerians have lived a bad previous existence and the current life is karma for a bad previous life.
That's what i have been thinking
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by val4sure(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
If you wan commit suicide try and keep money nearby for burial expenses. Fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by Alanine1123: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:
If you're tired of life because there's no food for you to eat, the best thing to do is to go rob a bank. If you succeed, you'll have enough to enjoy yourself and if you're caught, you'll be jailed and the government ends up feeding you.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempted Suicide by Xisnin(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
boolet:
If attempted suicide is criminal, why did Tiwa's husband walk free? No be for the same Lagos? Was his attempt not attempt enough? grin
No evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight / 61-year-old Man Arrested For Armed Robbery In Lagos / 28-year-old Man Dupes AIG Umar Manko Of N450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.