Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos (4176 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

TO BE VERY HONEST WITH YOU, WITH RESPECT TO WHAT LORD LUGARD HAS SCRIBBLED IN HIS BOOK, IT IS NOTHING BUT RUBBISH. EVERY GENUINE SEEKER, DIGGER INTO ORAL HISTORY PASSED DOWN KNOWS THAT IT'S NOTHING BUT A FALLACY OF COMPOSITION LUGARD HAS SPILLED FROM A MIND INFECTED BY THE DISEASE CALLED EGOCENTRICITY, THAT WHITE SUPERMACY. UNFORTUNATELY, CITING A TRIBE WITHIN NIGERIA FOR A PROPER DIAGNOSIS TO REFUTE THE NONSENSE WRITTEN MAY RESULT TO A TRIBIAL WAR FARE ON THIS FORUM, WITH THE THOUGHTS OF PRIDE IN TRIBE, WHICH SHOWS HOW MUCH WE HAVE SUNK SO LOW NOT IN DECAY BUT RESIDUE OF DECAY COURTESY OF THE SYSTEMATIC DUMBSIFICATION CALLED EDUCATION TO KEEP AFRICANS DUMB, CHAINED IN MENTAL SLAVERY.

NOW, IF WE, EXPLORE THE YORUBA EMPIRE ALONE BEFORE THE COMING OF THE EUROPEANS. YOU WILL REALIZE HOW LUGARD'S BOOK IS A MISINFORMATION. YOU WILL FIND THIS INFORMATION IN THE OVER 7,000 VERSE OF 'IFA' . AND TILL DATE, GEOGRAPHICALLY AS FAR AS BRAZIL, AND OTHER LATIN AMERICAS, YOU STILL FIND YOU WILL STILL FIND A VERY DETAILED 'IFA' SYSTEM. THIS IS ONLY A PIECE OF THE ICE BERG.

SHOULD WE CHOOSE THE ZULU TRIBE OF SOUTH AFRICA FOR OUR REFUTATION OR THE MASSAI OF KENYA?!

I THINK YOU SHOULD READ BOOKS, SUCH AS 'HOW EUROPE UNDER DEVELOPED AFRICA'.

EVERYTHING UP THERE IS BULL-SH!T! UNLIKE RICHARD SMITH, HIS BRUTAL TRUTH TELLS ALOT ABOUT THEIR OWN WICKEDNESS THAT HAS LEAD TO OUR WEAKNESS.

COMPARED TO OTHER CONTINENTS, NO CONTINENT HAS SO MUCH SUFFERED. IT HAS SUFFERED BRUTE SLAVERY FROM BOTH EUROPE AND ASIA, I MEAN ARABS.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING SUCH ENLIGHTENED MINDS LIKE ROSSIKI, MUSICWRITER AND CO YOU WOULD HAVE REALISED HOW UNTRUE LUGARD'S WORDS ARE.

AFRICA TODAY, RIDDEN IN ALL KINDS OF SH!T IS THE BY PRODUCT OF OUR BRUTE CONQUERORS. WHAT IS AT PLAY IS NEO-COLONIALISM AND NOT THE PRODUCT OF OUR ANCESTORS.

Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"the world is moving away from fossil fuel ur country is still looking for oil in borno lol.

1 Like

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ohraykon:
which education dat scam

I just added a link in my previous comment to make you understand better, as per the kind of education am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Auladimeji1: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please kill them.They will destroy their own country and start running to another country angry

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Ohraykon: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I just added a link in my previous comment to make you understand better, as per the kind of education a talking about.
okay let me go check it out
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Issame: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ohraykon:
which education dat scam
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
ednut1:
Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"the world is moving away from fossil fuel ur country is still looking for oil in borno lol.

That is a one point perspective you have painted. Now let's look at it on a three point perspective by first asking the question WHY IS THE WORLD MOVING AWAY FROM FOSSIL FUEL?! The answer will tell you who really has been lacking in foresight.

The answer to that question is this: The scientific postulations of a devastating challenge facing planet Earth today, called GLOBAL WARMING.

Now, my dear brother in humanity. Let us zoom the word GLOBAL and see it for what it is.

IS AFRICA NOT A PART OF THE GLOBE?

Is it not an irony that when Africa was been exploited for material gains without any concrete consideration for any proper development and growth by her conquerors, who treated her as if what ever DETRIMENTAL CONSEQUENCES as result of their selfish decision will remain in Africa alone?!

While you may find it funny that the world is moving away from Fossil fuel while Nigeria is digging Borno for Fossil fuel.

What it shows is the result of the lack of divergent thinking instilled due to the MEDIOCRITY called EDUCATION which was left as a legacy to keep us UNDERDEVELOPED and in MENTAL SLAVERY.

OUR MASTERS ARE NOT FINDING IT FUNNY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUDDENLY REALISE THAT, PLANET EARTH BELONGS TO US ALL. THAT THERE WILL NEVER, EVER BE A SOLUTION TO GLOBAL WARMING IF A PART OF THE GLOBE REMAINS UNDER DEVELOPED TO ATTAIN AND MAINTAIN SUCH TECHNOLOGIES AS SOLUTIONS TO A GLOBAL PROBLEM. IF ONLY THEY HAD VISUALISED INTO THE FUTURE OF WHICH OF COURSE THEY DID. BUT THAT QUEST TO CONQUER, TO PROVE SUPPERIORITY HAS RESULTED TO WHAT YOU ARE MAKING JEST ABOUT.

Bottom line, what do you expect from a continent deliberately kept to not develop. If you think am making this up, dig into the likes of THOMAS SANKARA. Any time an African chooses to look inwards to make reasonable development of and for his own people by turning his backs on the West that rapes it. The person is systematically eliminated.

Far back in the days, in the U.S.A there were electric trains plants which by conspiracy were destroyed by General Motors, Ford so that they can remain in business. For more information on this conspiracy read https://monacojerry.livejournal.com/41797.html

I will end with this quote by my mentor.

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing compassion for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW"
((Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

My Brother, who are those helping Nigeria to do the diggings?! Is it Africans or Non- Africans? The same likes of Lord LUGARD, NON - AFRICAN ENGINEERS who are currently building a mega FOSSIL FUEL REFINERY for the richest Black African, ALHAJI DANGOTE. Do you have an explaination for this active role these NON-AFRICANS are playing in this AFRICANS choice of lack of vision, the diggings and building of this REFINERY in a time when their own countries are turning away from fossil fuels?!

Sorry, am in such a hurry. Didn't proof read.
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Alariiwo:

You this monitoring spirit again?.. you never tire

I pray you get a job that will keep you busy in 2019.. You're welcome

Don't waste your time. The guy is a useless dog.

MartinCorridon and SarakiBukola reported his profile for boasting about rape and paedophilia.

He was banned for a long time, I wish the MODs banned him for a longer period
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Ohraykon: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

I just added a link in my previous comment to make you understand better, as per the kind of education am talking about.
i just read it i really pity africa but i still wonder why we silence our shinning light. We even ridicule dem. I still dont know where the solution will come from.

1 Like

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by nedubest(m): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2019
nawa oo
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by labani06(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2019
even though all of this happened in spain but this is what I call by American Dream
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by labani06(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2019
madridguy:
Even me self want to run because my GF said I must get visa first before considering having her as wife. I told her am enjoying Sai Baba and her response is you can Sai Baba anywhere tongue help a brother please, which canal lead to Canada. kiss

m
madridguy So u wan run from our blessed land Nigeria ok open ur ears ur village people gave me a letter to give u here it is
Dear madridguy

munji labari zaka ware daga nageria zuwa kasar canada to mukuma munce ba inda zaka je kananan damu a nageria .
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Thanks for the message from my village people grin

labani06:
m
madridguy So u wan run from our blessed land Nigeria ok open ur ears ur village people gave me a letter to give u here it is
Dear madridguy

munji labari zaka ware daga nageria zuwa kasar canada to mukuma munce ba inda zaka je kananan damu a nageria .

1 Like

Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
I guess having ancestors that were slaves makes one a slave too
Re: Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos by hammed71(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I guess having ancestors that were slaves makes one a slave too
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience With Cross Country Transport / Over 1 Million Nigerians Live In The Uk, But Are They Useful To Nigeria? / Belgium!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.