Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine (69264 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by obafemee80(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Engine, Dashboard And Rear-seat, Unbelievable Places Where Desperate African Migrants Were Discovered

Just when you think you have seen it all…

One of two African migrants trying to enter Europe have been found hiding inside the space between the engine and dashboard. A lady was also discovered inside the rear seat in a desperate bid to sneak into Spain.

Spanish Civil Guards discovered the two young Guinean nationals while trying to enter the Spanish enclave of Melilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMAcFENEOTw

The recently shared video shows the migrants, a man and a woman, both aged 19, extracting themselves from cramped spaces of the modified car.

The Moroccan driver and another passenger were arrested for human trafficking.

Seven months ago, 4 migrants trying to flee Morocco into a Spanish enclave in North Africa were found hiding inside rear seat, dashboards and base of the car.  Two of the four migrants had to be treated by medics after showing symptoms of asphyxia, disorientation and joint pains.

These shocking scene shows how desperate some African migrants are in order to make it to Europe.

Vietnamese Migrants 

Two months ago, bodies of 39 Vietnamese nationals were found in the back of a freezing truck in Essex. The dead people were initially thought to be Chinese nationals. The migrants are believed to have died for at least 12 hours before reaching the UK.

Chinese migrants

Last week, eleven Chinese migrants trying to sneak into US were discovered hiding in furniture and appliances inside a truck.

According to photos shared on twitter, one person was found crammed inside a washing machine and another was curled up inside a wooden chest. The 11 migrants were detained pending criminal and immigration proceedings.

The 42-year-old truck driver, a US citizen, was arrested on suspicion of human smuggling.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/engine-dashboard-and-rear-seat-unbelievable-places-where-desperate-african-migrants-were-discovered/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by emeijeh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Huh?
Inside life!

13 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by SenorFax(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
I feel so bad for them trying to escape to a better economy. Life ain't suppose to be this hard.

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by beresponsible(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
The one wey person hide behind engine just tire me

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by olatade(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Haba! Na so e bad reach for africa shocked

11 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Bankalert(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
When will African leaders wake up to the rot in the system? When will we get there? Sad!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by YungMillionaire: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Bolatitto56: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Everybody is just trying to escape

10 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Aldebaran(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Scenes like this (hiding behind the dashboard and engine ) makes you want to ask this questions :

Are Africans truly Animals ?grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Dreambeat: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stale news
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by allanphash7(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Trying to escape and you hid yourself in an automobile engine?

Musa finally resigned

24 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by money121(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by StrikeBack(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Too bad
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by GamalNasser: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Africans always looking for ready made solutions

12 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Greatness28: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin cheesy Is it by force.. Why can't you pray to God and beg your destiny to make it your country.
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by miki1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
The curse of 3rd world countries....poverty caused by leadership crisis

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Me I am done blaming the Government, its the rich Africans and religious leaders I blame. I wonder how all these African billionaires feel when hanging out with their fellow billionaires in developed countries, I am almost certain they will be mocking them behind their backs....... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by obembet(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Africa is cursed... Only God can deliver us

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Zico5(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hustle is quite real. Africa my Africa.
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Sylraph1: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
That's insane!
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by dust144(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
I tire

1 Share

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by swedbase(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
olatade:
Haba! Na so e bad reach for africa shocked

I am speechless. As if European streets are plated with gold

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
how can u manage inside engine

dem dey try o

5 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by YorubaKing: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yet, na those foolish Immigrants go dey vote and hail their oppressors back home. angry

3 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by tunapawizzy: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
ok so what next when u get to the europe....dem dey pick euro for floor?

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Aturitoroman: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na wa
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by MYBLOCUS: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
I understand your struggle, dont give up the struggle continues it is well

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Card / Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid) / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.