Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC (17544 Views)

New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi / List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by honestivo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
The battle line as been drawn over to NLC
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by SOFTDRINK: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
The NLC must shut down this country to send a message to these thieving politicians
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by iluvdonjazzy: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
nawa for una o governors
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
But you governors can implement millions of naira for pensions, dash yourselves houses in abuja and Lagos and other allowances after looting for 8years ba?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
LegitHustler:

You don swear oath grin grin
Na lie o. Them no dey comment for christian own. This is injustice and as such i will not take it.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Chukazu: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Did they also publish their Financial standing on "security vote?"
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by eaddyboy: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Useless Government. .

But your Aides earn much more higher than this workers yet doing little or no work compared to the Civil Servants

Workers deserves better wages!!

I weep for this country at times
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
thunder will so fire this politicians they are so selfish and greedy , they cant pay just thirty thousand naira, they want the populace to continue living in poverty while they dance in wealth with their families. it will not be better for them.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Kanixt(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Father Father help us send some guardian from above, people got me question me. Where is the love3*?
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by kennyrichie6(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
baliyubla:
Any Governor that refuses to pay going into the elections must be rejected at the polls. Nigerians for once must unite and fight these monsters.
When such a governor is being rejected by not voting him into power, what about those governors that will be voted for? They are birds of feathers flocking together. We need God's intervention to make things work better in Nigeria
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Smooyis(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
NLC is to be blamed for their inaction and cowardice shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Fash20: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
beamtopola:
Seun abeg remove this stuff from my profile. I m not a muslim

Calm down bro... It will disappear after some time.

When you go muslim thread go bash them you no know. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Athena4: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
I wish..
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
beamtopola:
Seun abeg remove this stuff from my profile. I m not a muslim
You commented on a Muslim thread so enjoy it for a while cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by roladex(f): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Joker
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by micflo28(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
I wish this was NLC under oshiomhole. 30,000 naira is even so embarrassing to be a salary and living wage. Does this guys actually consider what other nations think of us. With all their looting yet they are so anti masses. Until this guys begin to swear by juju to work for this country upon swearing in, our bible and quorans werent built to kill or hunt corrupt people, nothing will change.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
And the stalemate continues.Labour leaders have lead Nigerian workers on a gwonpy gwonpy ride.Safe 2019 people.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Felixv: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
but can afford to pay legislooters exorbitant salaries?...una no well......thunder fire una yansh...let all the national asembly members and executive cut down on their salaries!!

The NASS abused their power to appropriate what they like for themselves - this has nothing to do with the executive or state governors

Buhari is not even paying the extra money NASS demanded.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Felixv:

The NASS abused their power to appropriate what they like for themselves - this has nothing to do with the executive or state governors

Buhari is not even paying the extra money NASS demanded.
then NASS is more wicked than FG

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Niorte: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
I hate these leaders of this country.

What are they doing with the revenue they already collect? Build good road, infrastructure, pipe borne water or even health facilities?

Mr President told the governors to expect harsher economy in the new year but failed to tell them how to prevent such or how he seek their cooperation to prevent the envisaged harsher economy

And nobody, no even a reasonable Nigerian to question him.

WE ARE ALL INSANE IN THIS COUNTRY.
THE LEADERS ARE BAD, THE FOLLOWERS ARE WORST.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Turbocharged: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Daniel058:
Apc, Change!! grin, I hope all of us have seen this level, who knw how next level will be..

Vote wisely.

I will not vote the "Next Evil"

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Boss13: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Read the publication. Noted the excuses.

Opinion - Nigeria is a country for the rich. The common man has no say in the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Olumeme: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
I know they won't pay.
NLC is very unserious and needs to borrow sense from ASUU.
they hurriedly called off the last strike even though there was no assurance on the 30k.

If we looks at the country realistically, state cannot pay, most states are even owing, some are not paying 18k and you want to increase to 30k just like that?
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Boss13: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Niorte:
I hate these leaders of this country.

What are they doing with the revenue they already collect? Build good road, infrastructure, pipe borne water or even health facilities?

Mr President told the governors to expect harsher economy in the new year but failed to tell them how to prevent such or how he seek their cooperation to prevent the envisaged harsher economy

And nobody, no even a reasonable Nigerian to question him.

WE ARE ALL INSANE IN THIS COUNTRY.
THE LEADERS ARE BAD, THE FOLLOWERS ARE WORST.

The President is actually telling Nigerians - Expect more pains and poverty in the coming years (a.k.a Next Level). Yet, polls are showing the he would win the next elections.

Nigerians - wetin dey do una?
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by feeloscar(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Daniel058:
Apc, Change!! grin, I hope all of us have seen this level, who knw how next level will be..

Vote wisely.
It is not about the APC or PDP,it is about the state governors.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by Turbocharged: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerian youths!
The choice is now yours. Will you brace up for harder times, or will you join hands Let's Get Nigeria Working Again?

Vote wisely!!!
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by LegitHustler: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
beamtopola:

Na lie o. Them no dey comment for christian own. This is injustice and as such i will not take it.

Lol, Christian bible says thou shall not swear so them no need swear before them comment
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by zoedew: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
But the FG can afford the wasteful billions the largely rascally National Assembly earns! Just that the NLC Leadership is itself puerile!!
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by TundRash(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
embarassed

Someone should please save my soul.
7 years after leaving secondary school, i have not been able to gain admission into University.
I managed to gain admission into a Polytechnic in 2014 where i studied Mass Communication, finished with good result in 2016 but i don't have the money for clearance and collection of my result.
I have been stagnant.
The only obstacle in my way is lack of money. My parents are not financially okay. They have tried.

Please i don't want to stay idle at home again in 2019.

With a total of #45,000, i will be able to do;

¤Clearance to get my result,
¤JAMB regularization,
¤JAMB/DE- (I don't mind to start all over again, i just want to move forward).

Someone should please help me with any amount of money.

May God bless you as you do so.

Please quote me if you want to help me with any amount of money or to confirm my claim.

You can verify my claim in anyway you like if you are willing to help me.
My Bank account number is 0239584618, Wema Bank.

May God bless you.
Sorry for posting in wrong section.
I really wish to continue my education.
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by openmine(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
NLC needs to go on a full blown nationwide strike and can only call it off after the bill has been passed and signed into law by the president!
Re: We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC by precious1967(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Let's see if nlc ll declare strike from January.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (Pictures) / Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) / Protesters Storm UN Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.