Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Great Nigerians, Before You Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Nigerians, Before You Vote (464 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Allen Onyema Cautioned By Nigerians Before US Fraud Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by adebayo987: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerians, please open your eyes and be smart.

Before you re-vote any person into power, first of all consider/analyse the person’s first tenure. If in four years of a government’s first tenure there was slight suffering, it implies that second tenure will be worse.

The whole world is looking at us, don’t let the world laugh at us this time for voting someone that can’t deliver us from economic breakdown or support the education of youths of the country. Politicians have been seeing Nigerians as fools, what they say is “TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, GET THEIR VOTE AND DUMP THEM WHEN YOU ENTER INTO POWER”. See, stop selling your future, no one should pay you to vote for him/her. That money won’t even last (how much do they promise to pay you for your vote? A 100 million? Hahaa).

Any government that withheld your development/empowerment and start executing it in few months or a year to his/her re-election is a BIG SCAM. It’s very obvious that “NOTHING GO COME OUT” in the second tenure.

I prefer a younger leader to an older leader because the older leader will definitely not benefit the youths but the elders. Whereas a younger leader will benefit both the elders and youths in a nation. Any government that focus their attention on fighting corruption in the wrong way won’t help the country grow in anything. I believe that making life easier for all citizens especially the poor will reduce crime and corruption. But keeping the whole country in hardship and hunting past crime defaulters (ONLY) will harm the growth of the country because the poor may starve to death or have no choice than to commit crime.

Why can’t this country pay each NYSC individual N50,000 and above or pay the same amount as a minimum wage in a country blessed with thousands of mineral resources? Even the empowerment that the government has issued, they don’t pay up to N50,000/month to the participants whereas, it won’t last and the N30,000/month they paid can’t get someone an investment when the program ends. Isn’t that another SCAM?

The government encourages everyone to become a farmer but have forgotten to rehabilitate its farms in the country since oil came. What good example has the government shown to Nigerians here? I think it’s right time we write out what aspirants should do and tell them during campaigns to do it when they come into power.

Constant Electricity supply that can enhance development in Nigeria is still a problem in the whole country in this 21st century when we are supposed to be looking forward to advanced technology development. Mtcheeew! In fact, I no talk again…

Please let us be wise and know where to channel our votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by Remman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Any person that emerges is God's will for us.

2 Likes

Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by pressplay411(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Remman:
Any person that emerges is God's will for us.

I love this.
But we also have a part to play, to vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by Holiyo(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2019
You're 100% right o...

We need to vote in the right person! But the question is "how do we know who is right, as almost all the aspirants make promises that they can't fulfil?"

However, I understand your point, you mean we should avoid making repeated mistakes or disallow history to repeat itself negatively on us!
Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by lilytender: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2019
adebayo987:
Nigerians, please open your eyes and be smart.

Before you re-vote any person into power, first of all consider/analyse the person’s first tenure. If in four years of a government’s first tenure there was slight suffering, it implies that second tenure will be worse.

The whole world is looking at us, don’t let the world laugh at us this time for voting someone that can’t deliver us from economic breakdown or support the education of youths of the country. Politicians have been seeing Nigerians as fools, what they say is “TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, GET THEIR VOTE AND DUMP THEM WHEN YOU ENTER INTO POWER”. See, stop selling your future, no one should pay you to vote for him/her. That money won’t even last (how much do they promise to pay you for your vote? A 100 million? Hahaa).

Any government that withheld your development/empowerment and start executing it in few months or a year to his/her re-election is a BIG SCAM. It’s very obvious that “NOTHING GO COME OUT” in the second tenure.

I prefer a younger leader to an older leader because the older leader will definitely not benefit the youths but the elders. Whereas a younger leader will benefit both the elders and youths in a nation. Any government that focus their attention on fighting corruption in the wrong way won’t help the country grow in anything. I believe that making life easier for all citizens especially the poor will reduce crime and corruption. But keeping the whole country in hardship and hunting past crime defaulters (ONLY) will harm the growth of the country because the poor may starve to death or have no choice than to commit crime.

Why can’t this country pay each NYSC individual N50,000 and above or pay the same amount as a minimum wage in a country blessed with thousands of mineral resources? Even the empowerment that the government has issued, they don’t pay up to N50,000/month to the participants whereas, it won’t last and the N30,000/month they paid can’t get someone an investment when the program ends. Isn’t that another SCAM?

The government encourages everyone to become a farmer but have forgotten to rehabilitate its farms in the country since oil came. What good example has the government shown to Nigerians here? I think it’s right time we write out what aspirants should do and tell them during campaigns to do it when they come into power.

Constant Electricity supply that can enhance development in Nigeria is still a problem in the whole country in this 21st century when we are supposed to be looking forward to advanced technology development. Mtcheeew! In fact, I no talk again…

Please let us be wise and know where to channel our votes.

Do something useful with your time, this is useless

Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by lilytender: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Holiyo:
You're 100% right o...

We need to vote in the right person! But the question is "how do we know who is right, as almost all the aspirants make promises that they can't fulfil?"

However, I understand your point, you mean we should avoid making repeated mistakes or disallow history to repeat itself negatively on us!

The jobless poster thinks that the right person for the job is imPatience Jonathan and her PDP looting crew. As a matter of fact, Atikuloot should drop Obituary as VP and pick the illiterate thief called Mama Piss, so that the looting crew can be complete. If I slap you ehhnn?

Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by Holiyo(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2019
lilytender:

The jobless poster thinks that the right person for the job is imPatience Jonathan and her PDP looting crew. As a matter of fact, Atikuloot should drop Obituary as VP and pick the illiterate thief called Mama Piss, so that the looting crew can be complete. If I slap you ehhnn?
You're one of those people Buhari has brain washed.
Re: Great Nigerians, Before You Vote by adebayo987: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
lilytender:

Do something useful with your time, this is useless
Enjoying your president now, huh!

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes Mad In Edo After 14 Days Dry Fasting And Prayers (photo) / How Buhari Became The Most Successful Fraudster In Nigerian History: Eedris Abdu / Buhari’s Re-election In Kogi State: How Gov. Bello Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.