Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (27853 Views)

I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by BuhariLooter(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

NO MORE APChain

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by kumbalo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu as usual, inducting another puppet who will oversee the affairs of his burdillion residence.

Say No to Godfatherism in Lagos.

Vote Jimi Agbaje
Vote the PDP

When the HoS was serving Lagos, your father was busy chasing under age girls. Now you want to vent your frustration on him and our Asiwaju. Get a life, don't do this in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GEEBITE: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
See peddlers of fake gists, Hakeem graduated with a law degree from LASU,same with his brother Rasheed wearing agbada.Or are you staying he studied law twice?he hadhis masters in UK but he is a graduate of LASU.The fact still remains that his meteoric rise is not by any exceptional abilities but his late father's hold on Tinubu through all the under table deals they did when he was a justice of court of appeal.
kunmiiii:

What are you saying?? First of all, you using age as a requirement to to be a good leader shows how one-dimensional your thinking is, that's one of the very things that is very annoying about Nigerians.

Secondly, If you no sabi person, simply ask...Hakeem has been in the government ever since he graduated as a Law student in London, he served with Ibile Holdinds (a Lagos State Govt Entity) as company secretary, that was when Adewusi was the Managing Director, and from there Hakeem served Tinubu in his second term as his personal assistant. Shortly after Tinubu left government, he became an Exec Secretary in a Lagos State body.

Him and Muiz Banire were touted and jostled for the Gubernatorial ticket in 2012 before that ticket finally went to Ambode, they gave Ambode serious run for his money. He has paid his dues oo!!

Abeg don't just talk anyhow about someone you know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GEEBITE: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
A planted company secretary with no career track of how he got to that position.All through godfatherism and dad's connection. From there straight to PS lands to perpetrate and control all their shady deals as Lagos most prized assets were seized by them. Nothing really lasts forever,all empire must crumble.
deomelllo:

Whit his resume, he obviously can do the job.

He bowed out for Ambode back in 2012, he was the permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Lands, he was the company secretary/legal adviser of Ibile Holdings, Permanent Secretary Youths and Sports Ministry so it's not like he just showed up from nowhere.

In this man, I see the future governor of Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Alariiwo:
This is all shades of wrong.. This guy would still be a deputy director had it been he climbed through the ranks.

An under 50 yrs becoming HOS is just the height.. It's a pity what some individuals have turned Lagos to.
#No king forever tho
Think he's like 46 years old, is he gonna spend 14 years as HOS!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
GEEBITE:
A planted company secretary with no career track of how he got to that position.All through godfatherism and dad's connection. From there straight to PS lands to perpetrate and control all their shady deals as Lagos most prized assets were seized by them. Nothing really lasts forever,all empire must crumble.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by Macon1212: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ambode standing beside Tinubu is not laughing at all. O ma se Oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
deomelllo:

In one breath you people cry and yell that you don't want old people in government, but in another breath you cry and wail that you are too young to lead.

....but of course, you are another Tinubu loving and obsessed ipob
Obviously if he rose through the tank in service he won't be HOS at this age.
Civil service is 35 years of service or once you attain 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyFawkes:

Think he's like 46 years old, is he gonna spend 14 years as HOS!

40 year old man is the president of France, but a 46 year old man can not be a common HOS, a secretarial position.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
GEEBITE:
See peddlers of fake gists, Hakeem graduated with a law degree from LASU,same with his brother Rasheed wearing agbada.Or are you staying he studied law twice?he hadhis masters in UK but he is a graduate of LASU.The fact still remains that his meteoric rise is not by any exceptional abilities but his late father's hold on Tinubu through all the under table deals they did when he was a justice of court of appeal.

You Sabi jare wink
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyFawkes:

Obviously if he rose through the tank in service he won't be HOS at this age.
Civil service is 35 years of service or once you attain 60 years.

After heading many top level and pam sec positions, he's more than qualified to do a common HOS secretarial job regardless of his age.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
deomelllo:

40 year old man is the president of France, but a 46 year old man can not be a common HOS, a secretarial position.

As someone rightly pointed out earlier, Macron was democratically elected. The Head of Service is the pinnacle of civil service based on years of meritorious service and being most senior permanent secretary

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
kumbalo:

When the HoS was serving Lagos, your father was busy chasing under age girls. Now you want to vent your frustration on him and our Asiwaju. Get a life, don't do this in 2019
Don't mistake me for your miserable father Bro.

Happy 2019.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by ajl: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Interesting, Hakeem was one of my boys back in days at MBHS Lagos. He was an easy going and quiet guy. He never look for trouble. But I was surprised he ended up with these Hyenas, probably because of his father's record in Lagos. But I hope he is still the same Hakeem deep down.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyFawkes:

As someone rightly pointed out earlier, Macron was democratically elected The Head of Service is the pinnacle of civil service based on years of meritorious service and being most senior permanent secretary

It makes no difference and last I checked, HOS positions in Lagos state is based on appointment at the discretion of the governor, not according to any age related or seniority guidelines
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
deomelllo:

It makes no difference and last I checked, [b]HOS positions in Lagos state is based on appointment at the discretion of the governor, not according to any age related or seniority guidelines[/b]

FALSE I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kenekingisback:
[/s][s]

Nonsense write up

It’s giving you sleepless night
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by olanje: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Okuno kor Okunnu ni
It's OKUNOLA!!!
The next governor of Lagos state
2023 will be interesting, Obafemi Hamsat vs Hakeem Muri-Okunola
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu as usual, inducting another puppet who will oversee the affairs of his burdillion residence.

Say No to Godfatherism in Lagos.

Vote Jimi Agbaje
Vote the PDP
pls don't pass through 3rd mainland bridge or anywhere you see water pls don't luk sideways.
sarrki
madridguy
modath

this patient needs attention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
Mr Tinubu..

You clearly never get tired of appointing people.
You are now a god, who appoints and "disappoints"
Your reign would soon be over.
I saw Ambode standing uncomfortably there. He probably wanted to slap Tinubu.

Surprise how you get to know all this from your village in the east .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:02am On Jan 01, 2019
GEEBITE:

Chaaaiii....see this Olodo, you were trying so damn hard to sound intelligent and a disputer of facts that you ended up embarrassing yourself as a besser-wisser, ITK, that can't understand English.(what's my own with Rasheed wearing Agbada, is that who's been discussed, totally irrelevant, typical ITK traits.)

Now you've also embarrassed yourself as a disputer of facts that is ignorant and knows nothing, HMO is an alumni of the University of Lagos (not LASU like you FALSELY alluded) where he got his Bachelors (Llb) in law and then also Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London, where he got his Masters in Business Law. He passed out of the Nigerian Law School in 1995. So why are you spewing bunkum all over my mentions??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2019
GuyFawkes:

FALSE I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance. lipsrsealed

HOS is by appointment by the Governor and subject to the approval of the state house of assembly, not by some civil service seniority book or register.

Look in the mirror for ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Kenekingisback:
Another puppet in Alausa..

See Ambode face like cheesy
he's our policital leader our godfather... we want it like DAT, we are not republican in nature, we always have leaders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Earthquake1:
Another Tinubu crony

Tinubu keeps playing with coneheads destiny

we keep progressing with him and the other guys from other side of the Niger can't stay away from what he has built.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by ideynl1: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2019
deomelllo:

You must be a craze person for wanting an old man of over 75 years to rule Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Yankiss:
How does this man do it? His control of Lagos politics is legendary.

It’s money.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by scofield(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2019
HMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you know,you know
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelllo: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
ideynl1:

You must be a craze person for wanting an old man of over 75 years to rule Nigeria.

Where did you get that from? You obviously quoted the wrong person or you just don't know how to read and comprehend.

These silly Igbos sef
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GEEBITE: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Liar,HMO graduated from LASU,you dont know him.I pointed out Rasheeed his younger brother to you for you to know that I am well familiar with their family. Get lost bloody liar.
kunmiiii:

Chaaaiii....see this Olodo, you were trying so damn hard to sound intelligent and a disputer of facts that you ended up embarrassing yourself as a besser-wisser, ITK, that can't understand English.(what's my own with Rasheed wearing Agbada, is that who's been discussed, totally irrelevant, typical ITK traits.)

Now you've also embarrassed yourself as a disputer of facts that is ignorant and knows nothing, HMO is an alumni of the University of Lagos (not LASU like you FALSELY alluded) where he got his Bachelors (Llb) in law and then also Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London, where he got his Masters in Business Law. He passed out of the Nigerian Law School in 1995. So why are you spewing bunkum all over my mentions??
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by GEEBITE: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
God will punish you and your ilks if you ever call me IPOB again you this omo irankinran.You can never be more Yoruba than me,take it except your roots is in Oyo.
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.
Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by kunmiiii: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2019
GEEBITE:
Liar,HMO graduated from LASU,you dont know him.I pointed out Rasheeed his younger brother to you for you to know that I am well familiar with their family. Get lost bloody liar.

Guy, you too dull aswear...it seem you've been hibernating under ignorance, and there's no chance of redemption for you, who cares if you're familiar with the family? You're forming familiarity with ignorance, even after presenting facts to you, the least a wise person can do is in this modern age with your smart phone is to check the facts, but No you want to be spoon fed with Knowledge--typical lazy Nigerian. I know your type, una like associating with someone you don't know, but probably have a friend or someone who knows them. Counter me verifiable proof and post the link here, his bio is sha online. R.etarded mumu.

You can't be wise or knowledgeable, if you don't at least try to use your own brain yourself. See pic below, na you be dat! Olodo!!! Hahahaha!! grin

Re: Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) by deomelo: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
GEEBITE:
God will punish you and your ilks if you ever call me IPOB again you this omo irankinran.You can never be more Yoruba than me,take it except your roots is in Oyo.
[/s]

It really doesn't matter where you are from even if you are Yoruba from deep down inside Yorubaland, you are still a first class ipob with a gross and chronic ipob village mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.