Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,843 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

End Of The Year Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of The Year Message (204 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun / New Year Message: Don’t Despair, God Is Still In Charge – Dogara Tells Nigerians / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Message by oloyi1: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just like a flipping book, days flip like pages of book, January first flipped to second; second to third; third to fought: from the list to the last and the pages of 2018 finally reach the last, a 360 calendar is completed.
My mouth is full of thanks, my mind is jostling to show appreciation; first to God and then to the good people that make 2018 memorable.
Thank you is the expression from my mind, let's do it again in 2019. Oloyi Kenny Thompson (Thomkeno).

(1) (Reply)

2019, New Opportunity To Be Better Leaders, Followers, Says Jonathan / The Killers Of The Visions Of Good Nigerian Leaders / We Wont Listen To Federal Government- ”30,000 Minimum Wage”,labour Speaks Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.