Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Atiku Tells Buhari- I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Tells Buhari- I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC (197 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Tells Buhari- I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC by Damara(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
The presidential hopeful of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has tested President Muhammadu Buhari and any other person blaming him for being degenerate to report him to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Click the link below for full news: https://www.gettooknow.com/2018/12/atiku-tells-buhari-i-challenge-you-to-report-me-to-efcc

(1) (Reply)

You Have Brought Joy To Our Homes, Ondo Workers Tell Akeredolu / President M. Buahari: 2019 Will Be Significant To Nigeria / Benue,taraba Govs Offer Amnesty To Criminals At Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.