Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

An Appreciation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appreciation (363 Views)

No Short Cut To Naira Appreciation, Says Ned Nwoko / An Appreciation To Adams Oshiomhole On May Day By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appreciation by oloyi1: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just like a flipping book, days flip like pages of book, January first flipped to second; second to third; third to fought: from the list to the last and the pages of 2018 finally reach the last, a 360 calendar is completed.
My mouth is full of thanks, my mind is jostling to show appreciation; first to God and then to the good people that make 2018 memorable.
Thank you is the expression from my mind, let's do it again in 2019. Oloyi Kenny Thompson (Thomkeno).
Re: An Appreciation by oloyi1: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
oloyi1:
Just like a flipping book, days flip like pages of book, January first flipped to second; second to third; third to fought: from the list to the last and the pages of 2018 finally reach the last, a 360 calendar is completed.
My mouth is full of thanks, my mind is jostling to show appreciation; first to God and then to the good people that make 2018 memorable.
Thank you is the expression from my mind, let's do it again in 2019. Oloyi Kenny Thompson (Thomkeno).

Re: An Appreciation by oloyi1: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
oloyi1:

Just like a flipping book, days flip like pages of book, January first flipped to second; second to third; third to fourth: from the list to the last and the pages of 2018 finally reach the last, a 360 calendar is completed.

(1) (Reply)

Read Todays Newspaper Headlines (politics) / Rigging Plot: Inec’s Haste In Defending APC, Suspicious - PDP / Lai Mohammed's Wailing Video To Be Released Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.