Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl (998 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by COdeGenesis: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fellow naira landers my mood was dampened today as a result of the Ill attitude of my sales girl. I recently launched a small business which I make total sales of about 36000 each month. out of this I decided to pay my sales girl 16k, my expenses for the business is around 4 - 5k.
she has a bad attitude ,comes late to work,doesn't pick her call, doesn't keep to instruction, stays away from work especially on Saturdays

I recently observed there were a lot of shortages after returns for the day. I cautioned her but to my surprise there was shortage of over 20k and she told me a certain customer of ours didn't pay up. I called the customer and he said he paid her. people hv advised me to sack her, I gave her an advance of 21k to use for her rent. now she owes me 25k . how do I collect my money? should I involve the police. pls help a young business guy
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Emescot(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Its new year, sit her down let her explain what happened to the money in details, if you are not satisfied with the answer just sack her, and let by gone be by gone
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Abfinest007(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
this is what ben Bruce is talkin abt common sense is not common .if u sack her u lose so allow her to work then when month ends just promise to pay while she is still working for d second month running then at d end of that month subtract ur money give her balance then sack her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Don't you have her guarantor's form in your custody?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Agboki: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is what ben Bruce is talkin abt common sense is not common .if u sack her u lose so allow her to work then when month ends just promise to pay while she is still working for d second month running then at d end of that month subtract ur money give her balance then sack her

She fit thief more,d only solution na 2 threaten her wit police and collect ur money or hold d guarantor Bt d way u dey sound self e b lyk say u dey date d grl self.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by COdeGenesis: 6:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Agboki:

She fit thief more,d only solution na 2 threaten her wit police and collect ur money or hold d guarantor Bt d way u dey sound self e b lyk say u dey date d grl self.
there was no guarantor. no signed agreement. just mouth say things. if she stays I Will lose more and who knows how much she will steal. so am being careful.
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by COdeGenesis: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Emescot:
Its new year, sit her down let her explain what happened to the money in details, if you are not satisfied with the answer just sack her, and let by gone be by gone
hv done that already, it didn't work out. she has a very bad attitude. She lied about the money she used it for her personal needs.
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Agboki: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2019
COdeGenesis:

there was no guarantor. no signed agreement. just mouth say things. if she stays I Will lose more and who knows how much she will steal. so am being careful.

Den u no dis babe well,somtin dey wey u no dey tell us!
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by philip0906(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Agboki:

Den u no dis babe well,somtin dey wey u no dey tell us!
For whatever reason, I think I buy into your assumption that something is going on between him and the girl grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Mizk(f): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2019
You're doing her favors, tolerating her behavior, giving her second chances, being lenient and loose, why won't she take you for granted, the relationship should be a boss/employee relationship, from the look of things its more than that, never mix business with pleasure, be strict and involve police.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by COdeGenesis: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizk:
You're doing her favors, tolerating her behavior, giving her second chances, being lenient and loose, why won't she take you for granted, the relationship should be a boss/employee relationship, from the look of things its more than that, never mix business with pleasure, be strict and involve police.
people are saying I shouldn't involve police since the money Involved is 25000
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Mizk(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
COdeGenesis:

people are saying I shouldn't involve police since the money Involved is 25000
Just go with one officer and shake things up, grease his palm he'll willingly follow you, its Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
this was what my sales girl did to me when I started having romantic feeling and misbehaving with her until my sense came back and my business almost collapse.after I sack her and brought a new sales girl and things return to normalcy in my business.
Business or success without discipline will collapse and this is coming from a personal experience from me.
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Fxwarrior: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abfinest007:

She will continue running shortage. Best thing is to sack her. Imagine she's even being well paid according to my own understanding based on what op posted so what is her problem

From experience a guy is most times involved who she is trying to please. Very soon belle will show.

Op let her go now. No need to involve police that will demand their own. Abi police don repent?
Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by yandepaul: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
The issue of sales people stealing is something that a lot of people have accepted as a norm of business.

They think it can't be stopped

Actually, you can't. But the bitter truth is that there salesperson won't use their brain will stealing.

How can someone still 6000 naira in a day.

What is left of the business.

CCTV and software are really helping as well to reduce this there stupidity...

For any business owner here that wanna save their business, you may find this useful....

They also highlight various legal steps to take in such cases

Re: How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl by Emitheo74: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Las las, this Op dey knack this girl. I fit bet my left ball.

(1) (Reply)

Production And Business Assets For Urgent Sale / Transferwise Payment Not Received. / 20 Units Of 30,45, & 50 Tons Tipper Trucks Needed For A 3 Month Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.