Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? (22099 Views)

Debt From Loan App Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Ayanwukoma: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by tamcamp253: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
You no tell us The stuff you sold to him, how we go take help you

56 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Ayanwukoma: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamcamp253:
You no tell us The stuff you sold to him, how we go take help you
I can't mahn for anonymous sake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by SmileDance(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze

545 Likes 29 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

I can't mahn for anonymous sake
Grab offering/tithe box.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by VeryWickedMan: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Carry the offering box for 3 straight Sundays immediately after collection

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Candidlady: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Carry the offering box for 3 straight Sundays immediately after collection

Lmao
grin grin cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Asquare84(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Why don't you pray for God to make him pay you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Richy4(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it was a business transaction, then Send him a gentle reminder..
Be formal that what he purchased from your shop is due for payment.. thank him for his patronage..
You can do it on whatsapp, or email.. do not forget to include your account details. (even if he has the account number already).. do it fortnightly till he pays up..

And please don't let an individual prevent you from serving or worshipping God... Go after your debtors 'no matter who' at the same time go to church at will (without any care in the world ).. Tell yourself that he can't stop u from making heaven smiley

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by doggedfighter(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
As a child of God speak the payment into existence. grin

Isn't that what they teach you in church?

That whatever you say will come to pass. grin

You were afraid to walk up to him and demand for your money because he's a scammer pastor. You had to sit and pray instead. grin

If it were to be another person you would have shown him madness.

The bullshits you guys swallow because of religion !

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by bigjackass: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Start paying your usual tithes and offerings tk yourself undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by slimjohn2k5: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pastors do not pay members debt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Greatzeus(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't because of he owes you money,you disgrace him in church or
at any public place. He might actually not have at the moment or he could be trying to take advantage of you because of his position.
First,like how much is the money, Since it's something he buys all the time,it means they're regular stuff we use often like foodstuffs or provisions or clothes or shoes,if it is,the money shouldn't be what can affect you adversely. Please give him time but keep reminding him.
Secondly,there are pastors and there are pastors. There are pastors who collect N30k like the winners story we heard,there are those who own the churches themselves.
If he's an appointed pastor, kindly give him time or just leave the money for him. But don't give you credit again.
If he owns the church, which I doubt,he collects tithes, offerings and other pledges. He has no excuse,make sure you send messages to him and bug him for your money till he pays. If he refuses or ignores you,leave it for him,God will replenish your pocket.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by F4ku: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol.. Op the sooner you realize that Jesus Died on the cross and also paid all Depts.. grin grin grin wink smiley... The better for you o.. cool cool

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze
Now this a good idea cheesycheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by AntiWailer: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pray Bro.

You still dey call ur debtor your Pastor.

That one no be ur Pastor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
With all the tithe he gets
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by oluwaseyi0: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Threaten him that you will stop paying tithe and offering

Most pastor get jittery at the mention of that

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by coinsinos: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Talk say you wan share testimony. When you climb pulpit, look pastor eyeball to eyeball tell am say e get wetin you wan share.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by bigdammyj: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okay.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by ozoebuka1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
angry

Pastor or no pastor he should pay his debt...I wonder how people sleep comfortably knowing the owe another person; most of these guys always wait until you insult them before they pay you angrily. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by SNEFF: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
pastor na enjoyment
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Mikelarteta(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Report him to God.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Unityp: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
cool
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Cutehector(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Asquare84:

Why don't you pray for God to make him pay you
lmao..this is the funniest bullsheet i have ever read today... Nice one sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by LordEclipse: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Target anyday the offering box full well well and japĂ  with it
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Jayrockk: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omo no dey slack fr this kind hard time o. Na to worry the nigga till that money fall out
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Ernesthugo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
THAT MONEY IS GONE!!
Ayanwukoma:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by kenedy175(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Brother!! That money is gone. Know this and know peace.
.*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by MikeMicheal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
PRAY ABOUT IT na
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by handsomeyinka(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is your pastors name righteousness89 ?

If yes..u r on your own.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Jokerman(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Meet him one one one again. If no progress, involve church elders

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.