Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? (8506 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / Is Being Quiet A Sign Of Weakness / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by LINTUNE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Being conservative.. Not having friends, like much friends.. Bet9ja..not being romantic grin..and above all not being frugal with my little resources
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by LINTUNE(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
stubbornman:

Amen bro.... I'm making constant efforts to quit this through Jesus power... on our own we no fit stop am.... really messed up my life last year!!!

God go help us!!!!
this is sad.. 4 times a day.. When I was into it.. I could only do it once in a week.. Atmost twice.in most cases trice in a month, I do have regular sex though even though I'm not in any relationship.. Look bro stop fantasizing on sex.. Think of other things like being super successful, money etc.. My dear trust u will not even like dis idea of masturbating again
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by dguyindcorner(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
AK481:

This is not bad,depending on the context or aim of comparison.

You can compare yourself with others to know how hard you need to work .

Comparing oneself with who you like to become say your mentor is good, otherwise it's destructive.
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by nonye6194: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
CheapHousing:
iPhone 6 64gb for 40k
Whatsapp 0 8 0 8 7 4 7 7 4 7 6
. Location?
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by tgmservice: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Chuxz311 post=74350110][/quote] thanks

1 Like

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by stubbornman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
LINTUNE:
this is sad.. 4 times a day.. When I was into it.. I could only do it once in a week.. Atmost twice.in most cases trice in a month, I do have regular sex though even though I'm not in any relationship.. Look bro stop fantasizing on sex.. Think of other things like being super successful, money etc.. My dear trust u will not even like dis idea of masturbating again

Thank you so much bro!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Spectre007: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chuxz311:
my insatiable love for bumblebee action figures embarassed
wow cool!!

1 Like

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Elxandre(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Trulie:

When you get married and start planning for kids.u will see the benefits of cumming early and the disappointment on the face of your wife when u stay too long b4 cumming.
I don't understand.
Why would she be disappointed?
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Elxandre:
I don't understand. Why would she be disappointed?
I think the second part of his first statement answers your question.
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by bejick(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
post=74346877:
Is being too nice a weakness please?!

I tot they said your are the dead meat BBQ, how then will you say you are too nice grin grin
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by ttmax09(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
gaby:
Rothmans and origin..i don talk am before and i dey talk am again...

Day one just start so, not been easy without my nicotine fix walahi...i'm all grumpy but will keep pushing through...So help me God.
You can do it just keep pushing and stay busy
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
ttmax09:
You can do it just keep pushing and stay busy

Thanks bro for the kind words...I'm truly set to give it up been a long time shitty habit...

1 Like

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by kingzleey: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Overthinking
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by banio: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Crediting peoples' account that didn't beg me or ask for money. because they fail to say thank you after seeing the alert.
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Big nyash
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by ashawopikin(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chuxz311:
my insatiable love for bumblebee action figures embarassed
please pass it on, where can I get those
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by barristerzinny(f): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
childofdoom1:
Mine would be fear. I hardly take risks. Always scared of the unknown. Share yours.......

procrastination and anxiety attack.
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Reducing my hoe intake.
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahahahahaha:
Fornication.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hobbybear:
wanking 4 times in a day. So so addicted. God pls help me!

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin
Cant control myself when I see an erect standing Boobi undecided

Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.--proverbs 25:28

Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Pls work.on it.. It almost ruined me till i identified it as a WEAKNESS and not a VIRTUE..

PLS IT ISNT A VIRTUE... CONSIDER IT AS A WEAKNESS ..THATS ONLY WHEN YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT..

And pls do not feel bad or depressed when you see how unreasonable you ve been in your past actions and decision making
Just imagine! wink
Okay, we hands up.
Sowie!
Hugs n kisses.
kiss
No more war! cheesy wink undecided
We dont have time for war, we only give back what we get!
As you can see!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? / WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking / How Do You Manage Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.