Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

This Will Happen To Yahoo Boys If They Continue Stealing Pant--oba Of Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Will Happen To Yahoo Boys If They Continue Stealing Pant--oba Of Benin (530 Views)

We Are Not Offering ₦1 Milliom To "Yahoo Yahoo" Informants — EFCC / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Happen To Yahoo Boys If They Continue Stealing Pant--oba Of Benin by omeremio: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, has warned Nigerian youths, especially yahoo boys

stealing pants for money rituals to desist from the act or face the consequences

Oba Ewuare gave the warning on Sunday during a thanksgiving service at the Holy Aruosa Cathedral in Benin to round off the 2018 annual Igue Festival Celebrations, Vanguard reports.

He said youths who cling to the illusion that they could become...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/12/oba-of-benin-yahoo-boys-stealing-pants.html

Re: This Will Happen To Yahoo Boys If They Continue Stealing Pant--oba Of Benin by Abfinest007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
I really appreciate d guts of d oba but I will perfer it ,if he can extend it to the politicians

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 28-year-old Wife Who Was Killed Along With Children By Her Husband. / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Lady Disgraces Husband Who Tried Holding A Secret Wedding With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.