Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen (42175 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari will thrash Atiku with a huge margin that will leave no one in doubt as regards the difference in acceptability of the two candidates.
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by senatordave1(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
lexy2014:

because he claimed APC will win in AK, that's y he is credible?
Yea,its clear even to the blind.
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up.

it's too early to start this new year with ignorance.

U never offered history in ur school. Thoroughly read up ethnicity n tribe. Den u can come back n talk more
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by senatordave1(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2019
kanimike:
For him to say that Okowa will not return in 2019 which is very obvious here in Delta State makes me believe d other prophesies.
Not even that,his past records of prophecies are excellent.
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by senatordave1(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
nsima ekere ll win for which Area...we are waiting sha...these are just permutation
From your moniker,your not from akwa ibom so why bother? Why cant you pdp guys keep hatred aside and accept that nsima structure is superior to that of udom plus he's outstanding udom? What is so hard in accepting that failed governors in both apc and pdp will likely lose?
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

From your moniker,your not from akwa ibom so why bother? Why cant you pdp guys keep hatred aside and accept that nsima structure is superior to that of udom plus he's outstanding udom? What is so hard in accepting that failed governors in both apc and pdp will likely lose?
oga go and sleep tel me hw nsima ll win in a country dominated by sentimental politics is like saying pdp ll win in yobe state...forget structure moreover we have two and half party in Nigeria pdp apc and others...i don't need to be in akwa ibom...apc ll nt win ak highest akpabio return and de get sm rep seats dats all...
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2019
All this one's you have as his antecedent are not complex arithmetic. From Jonathan defeat to Kayode winning in Ekiti

If you want to meet a man that gives mind blowing prediction, look for Prophet Wale.

1. Ambode will have issues
2. Obasanjo will forgive Atiku and work for his re election ... The media laughed their ass out when Obasanjo stated that God will not forgive him if he worked with Atiku. They set back to the man and repeated that unless God never called him that Obasanjo will not just forgive Atiku but work for him.
3. Tambuwal and Dabid Mark will be drafted into the presidential election but at the end the eleite will settle for Tambuwal... Mind you, Tambuwal is a first term governor.

In 2011, it was in his predictions that God had turned against the then Governor of Oyo State, Otunba Alao-Akala, over his alliance with Sat Guru Maharaji. That year, Akala was beaten at the polls.

In Prophet Olagunju’s predictions for 2015, he pointed out that as revealed to him by God, only the “miracle of the century” can make President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2015 election.

In 2010, the Lord spoke through me that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will emerge as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2011 General Election and God was faithful to His word, Jonathan did.

Soon after his emergence, particularly on the day of his inauguration, Jonathan began to flout the commandments and ordinances of the living God, by granting and allowing the Association of Nigerian Witches and wizards who deployed 500 of their members to be present at his inauguration which fell on a Sunday which is widely accepted as the day of the Lord. It would be recalled that the story was well published in the Sun Newspaper of May 27, 2011.

Also for the 2015 race, the duo of this same association and Sat Guru Maharaj; the self-acclaimed perfect master, have endorsed Jonathan as their candidate. All these angered God and God, based on this sin is done with Jonathan and his Government.

It will also be recalled that God, the ruler in the affairs of men also spoke through me before the 2011 election that General Mohammed Buhari was not the man after his heart, but God has again spoken that it is this same Buhari that He has now chosen instead of Jonathan to replace him and execute His fierce judgment for the sins of Jonathan and to lead Nigeria for the next Republic. God said for Jonathan and his sacred witchcraft advisers to know that He is the Almighty God; they will begin to realize during campaign that the 2003, 2007 and 2011 rejected stone has now become a cornerstone to be used by the living God in Nigerian politics

udemesamuel8:
2019 PROPHECIES OF PROPHET EKONG ITUEN, AS PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL DAILIES: THE SUN 22/12/2018 PAGE 42. VANGUARD 28/12/2018 PAGE 25. TELEGRAPH 29/12/2018 PAGE 43, AND UNVEILED ON 31/12/2018.

Presidential Election
Let me start by telling Nigerians that election result will spring surprises but in my revelation, it has been established that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election. You may not like him but that is the truth. I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases. The politicians should not consider politics as a do-or-die affair because whatever anyone becomes in life is exclusively in the hands of God. I urge them not to overheat the polity on account of their desperation to get elected.

Governorship Election
Nigerians should take note that the following governorship candidates will win in their respective states. Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State, but let it be known to Nigerian that though Mr. Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State will win his first term in office, I am led by the spirit of the living God to inform him that he will find it difficult to make it for second term.

The second term ambitions of Governors Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, are very dicey. They should pray fervently and seek God diligently to avert impending defeat. I am urging them to contact a true servant of God of their choice, who are spiritually inclined with proven integrity and undiluted revelation for solution.

Let me use this medium to advise the incumbent governors of Imo and Ogun State, Rochas Okorocha and Ibikunle Amosun, that unless they are prayerful, they will experience political humiliation that will make them irrelevant in their respective states after election.

Buhari's Second Term
The second term of President Buhari will be traumatic for looters, as he is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.

Furthermore, I forsee heads rolling in the power sector, as Buhari will look into the fraudulent way privatization process was carried out, some licenses will be revoked, and also in the oil sector.

In furtherance to my earlier prediction, former President Olusegun Obansanjo will be charged for corruption, he should be prayerful, he may go back to jail the second time.

Do You Belong To Any Political Party?
No, absolutely no. I am very neutral and a spiritual father to all. I am a messenger who conveys message from God to humanity and Nations. A true Prophet should not be seen as being partisan, and prophecy should not be seen as hatred or criticism but as part of intelligence reports, warning and a clue to the plan of God which can be prevented if the right steps are taken. It is to be noted that even in the bible, God used prophets to warn leaders of impending crises and defeat.

But some people have accused you of working for Senator Godswill Akpabio. Is that a fact?
Let me answer this question without fear of controversy and to the best of my knowledge, that Senator Godswill Akapbio is a natural giver, an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated. It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. {James 1:27}

Some Of Prophet Ituen's Prophecies That Came To Pass
“A former President of Nigeria will pass on before the end of 2018”. This came to pass when former President Shehu Shagari died on 28/12/2018.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,
Published in TNN Newspaper, 15/1/2018 Page 6.

"Dr Kayode Fayemi of APC will win the July 14, 2018 governorship election in Ekiti State. I therefore urge the incumbent Governor, Ayo Fayose to write his hand-over note in preparation to hand over to Fayemi as his successor.”
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,
Published in Daily Times Newspaper, 7/7/2018 Page 15.

“The National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
should prepare to face tough days ahead as the battle to remove him is not yet over. I urge him to pray fervently”.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
Published in TNN Newspaper, 15/1/2018 Page 6.

“ President Jonathan will not win 2015 presidential election because I have seen the flag falling from his hands, which signifies defeat. He will beg Obasanjo for reconciliation but Obasanjo will be adamant. I urge him (Jonathan) to be careful with some Northern State Governors because they will not be there for him when he will need them most “
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
Published in:
DAILY SUN – 20/1/2014 PAGE 54.
DAILY SUN – 15/1/2015 PAGE 47.

“All Progressive Congress {APC} will win 2015 presidential election, But will experience serious leadership and economic challenges“
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN.
Published in:
Daily Sun – 20/1/2014 Page 54.
Concord – 15/1/2014 Page 4.

“Senator David Mark may likely win 2015 Senatorial Election, but will not retain his seat as Senate President.”
-PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
-Published in:
Concord – 14/1/2015 page 10.
Daily Sun – 15/1/2015 page 47.
Sunday Mirror – 18/1/2015 page 45.
Christ Deliverance Ministries-CDM
Email : cdmprophetic@yahoo.com
info@christdeliveranceministries.net
www.christdeliveranceministries.net

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by sagaxity(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Is God not good? He tell pastor ekong something different from what he told pastor sulieman and also something different from what he told pastor omotosho on same subject.......

When will our religious leaders just focus on their main calling and stop playing to the gallery..... undecided
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Yea,its clear even to the blind.

Then d blind can c that d so called prophet is a friend of akpabio& if akpabio was in PDP, he still would have alleged that PDP will win. Even if he predicted PDPs victory, that doesn't make him credible. D credibility of a prophet isn't tied 2 his ability to prophesy if PDP or APC will win election. 4u 2 make such assertion shows u are those d bible referred to as those with itching ears.

2 Timothy 4:3

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

God didn't raise prophets in d Bible to predict election outcomes. He raised prophets so they could lead people in d ways of God& 2 serve as a check 2 corrupt & wicked leaders. Hence, d emergence of d likes of Nathan, Samuel, Elijah& Elisha who weren't afraid 2 speak d truth. Some even put their lives on d line. But d prophets of today that u call "credible", are in d business of selling "prophecies" they concoct in d comfort of their bedrooms.

Jeremiah 23:21
I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied.

Ezekiel 13:7
Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?

If this ur credible prophet was d one sent to pharaoh to bring d children of Israel out of Egypt, I believe d Israelites will still b in Egypt till now. What u call prophecies from today's prophets are just permutations which anyone can do. Its what stockbrokers do with stocks by just monitoring trends
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
All this one's you have as his antecedent are not complex arithmetic. From Jonathan defeat to Kayode winning in Ekiti

If you want to meet a man that gives mind blowing prediction, look for Prophet Wale.

1. Ambode will have issues
2. Obasanjo will forgive Atiku and work for his re election ... The media laughed their ass out when Obasanjo stated that God will not forgive him if he worked with Atiku. They set back to the man and repeated that unless God never called him that Obasanjo will not just forgive Atiku but work for him.
3. Tambuwal and Dabid Mark will be drafted into the presidential election but at the end the eleite will settle for Tambuwal... Mind you, Tambuwal is a first term governor.

In 2011, it was in his predictions that God had turned against the then Governor of Oyo State, Otunba Alao-Akala, over his alliance with Sat Guru Maharaji. That year, Akala was beaten at the polls.

In Prophet Olagunju’s predictions for 2015, he pointed out that as revealed to him by God, only the “miracle of the century” can make President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2015 election.

In 2010, the Lord spoke through me that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will emerge as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2011 General Election and God was faithful to His word, Jonathan did.

Soon after his emergence, particularly on the day of his inauguration, Jonathan began to flout the commandments and ordinances of the living God, by granting and allowing the Association of Nigerian Witches and wizards who deployed 500 of their members to be present at his inauguration which fell on a Sunday which is widely accepted as the day of the Lord. It would be recalled that the story was well published in the Sun Newspaper of May 27, 2011.

Also for the 2015 race, the duo of this same association and Sat Guru Maharaj; the self-acclaimed perfect master, have endorsed Jonathan as their candidate. All these angered God and God, based on this sin is done with Jonathan and his Government.

It will also be recalled that God, the ruler in the affairs of men also spoke through me before the 2011 election that General Mohammed Buhari was not the man after his heart, but God has again spoken that it is this same Buhari that He has now chosen instead of Jonathan to replace him and execute His fierce judgment for the sins of Jonathan and to lead Nigeria for the next Republic. God said for Jonathan and his sacred witchcraft advisers to know that He is the Almighty God; they will begin to realize during campaign that the 2003, 2007 and 2011 rejected stone has now become a cornerstone to be used by the living God in Nigerian politics

So God punished Jonathan & alao akala, not because they were corrupt but because they associated with guru maharaji? Meanwhile, ur tambuwal story didn't check out
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
The man have the reason just the same way he has given reason why Buhari will not return

From his 2016 Prophecy

Almighty God warned that Pres­ident Buhari should be careful not to allow favoritism, religious sentiment, nepotism and regional corruption to spoil his government and make him lose the love Nigerians demonstrated in voting for him

For equating former President Jonathan with our Lord Jesus Christ, God said Fayose’s days as Ekiti State governor are numbered. God said He has torn his government and has given it to whom He wants and the govern­ment will henceforth be moving from one crisis to another until he gets out of office.
The controversial governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, will end up in failure if he fails to pray now, for God revealed him to me in handcuff.

The ruling APC should not laugh because some of those that decamped to it will soon go back to their original home, PDP.

Serious misunderstanding will arise between Buhari and some APC leaders, for Buhari will favour his Hausa tribe above others. Yoruba leaders should therefore pray against their marginalization.
Opposition will be seriously noticed against Buhari and his gov­ernment before the 2019 Presidential Election.

lexy2014:

So God punished Jonathan & alao akala, not because they were corrupt but because they associated with guru maharaji? Meanwhile, ur tambuwal story didn't check out
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
There is going to be merger of PDP and some other mushroom par­ties before 2019 General Election
God revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party will bounce back in a big way before 2019 General Elec­tion as those members who defected to the APC will go back to their orig­inal home

God warns that Nigerians should not put their hope on Buhari as he is not the messiah but only being used by God as a saving grace to rescue the country from the hand of looters. As revealed, Buhari will try his best for the nation but, he is not the messia
As revealed to me now by God Almighty, Biafra nation is real and those behind it have accomplished 70 percent of their dream. God warns that Buhari should be careful about their agitation because the unity of Nigeria is imbalanc

lexy2014:

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
There is going to be merger of PDP and some other mushroom par­ties before 2019 General Election
God revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party will bounce back in a big way before 2019 General Elec­tion as those members who defected to the APC will go back to their orig­inal home

God warns that Nigerians should not put their hope on Buhari as he is not the messiah but only being used by God as a saving grace to rescue the country from the hand of looters. As revealed, Buhari will try his best for the nation but, he is not the messia
As revealed to me now by God Almighty, Biafra nation is real and those behind it have accomplished 70 percent of their dream. God warns that Buhari should be careful about their agitation because the unity of Nigeria is imbalanc

All these are permutations which anyone can do when u understand political trends. Its what bookmakers do with betting and what stock brokers do with stocks. These aren't prophecies from God
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The man have the reason just the same way he has given reason why Buhari will not return

From his 2016 Prophecy

Almighty God warned that Pres­ident Buhari should be careful not to allow favoritism, religious sentiment, nepotism and regional corruption to spoil his government and make him lose the love Nigerians demonstrated in voting for him

For equating former President Jonathan with our Lord Jesus Christ, God said Fayose’s days as Ekiti State governor are numbered. God said He has torn his government and has given it to whom He wants and the govern­ment will henceforth be moving from one crisis to another until he gets out of office.
The controversial governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, will end up in failure if he fails to pray now, for God revealed him to me in handcuff.

The ruling APC should not laugh because some of those that decamped to it will soon go back to their original home, PDP.

Serious misunderstanding will arise between Buhari and some APC leaders, for Buhari will favour his Hausa tribe above others. Yoruba leaders should therefore pray against their marginalization.
Opposition will be seriously noticed against Buhari and his gov­ernment before the 2019 Presidential Election.

I doubt if there are any Nigerians who is familiar with Nigerian politics who can't relate with all u said above. There's nothing prophetic in d above. They are just permutations using d trends in Nigerian politics.

I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied.

Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019

There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty

God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.

15. God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.

lexy2014:

I doubt if there are any Nigerians who is familiar with Nigerian politics who can't relate with all u said above. There's nothing prophetic in d above. They are just permutations using d trends in Nigerian politics.

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

What happened to 2017?
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.

18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014

.46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

[
quote author=lexy2014 post=74358349]

What happened to 2017?
God didn't raise prophets in d Bible to predict election outcomes. He raised prophets so they could lead people in d ways of God& 2 serve as a check 2 corrupt & wicked leaders. Hence, d emergence of d likes of Nathan, Samuel, Elijah& Elisha who weren't afraid 2 speak d truth. Some even put their lives on d line. But d prophets of today that u call "credible", are in d business of selling "prophecies" they concoct in d comfort of their bedrooms.

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty

God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.

15. God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.

These are all permutations
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
More permutations... just know it that Buhari and his media people knows this man more than you and has praised him for his apolitical stance in issues

16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.

18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

50. God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully break Nigeria without civil war.

52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.

Olagunju has disclosed his revelation towards what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.
Bishop Olagunju, said even if President Buhari decides to red-carpet the whole nation, he will still lose the presidential election.

He stated that God has condemned Buhari to defeat already because he (Buhari) placed his Fulani people in charge of security in the country and allowed killing of innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

The cleric has claimed that it is not Gods will that Buhari should rule beyond 2019, adding that the President has failed Nigerians.

In your 2014 mid-year prediction as published by the City People, you predicted that majority of those who defected to APC from PDP would go back to their original home. We are now witnessing big fishes such as Atiku Abubakar moving back to PDP. Is this the real fulfillment?

Yes, that is the beginning of fulfillment of that prophesy, others are still on their way. Nigerians will soon witness more prominent politicians defecting from the APC and other parties to join the train of the PDP, which is their original home and that is the beginning of the end of the APC

lexy2014:

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
How many elections was conducted in the Bible or the people had no rulers and the rulers never emerged by prophecies and anointing

lexy2014:

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
More permutations... just know it that Buhari and his media people knows this man more than you and has praised him for his apolitical stance in issues

50. God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully break Nigeria without civil war.

52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.

Olagunju has disclosed his revelation towards what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.
Bishop Olagunju, said even if President Buhari decides to red-carpet the whole nation, he will still lose the presidential election.

He stated that God has condemned Buhari to defeat already because he (Buhari) placed his Fulani people in charge of security in the country and allowed killing of innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

The cleric has claimed that it is not Gods will that Buhari should rule beyond 2019, adding that the President has failed Nigerians.

In your 2014 mid-year prediction as published by the City People, you predicted that majority of those who defected to APC from PDP would go back to their original home. We are now witnessing big fishes such as Atiku Abubakar moving back to PDP. Is this the real fulfillment?

Yes, that is the beginning of fulfillment of that prophesy, others are still on their way. Nigerians will soon witness more prominent politicians defecting from the APC and other parties to join the train of the PDP, which is their original home and that is the beginning of the end of the APC

What buharis media people are saying about d man isn't my problem. They are entitled 2 their opinion. Even ur no 21 point can't b checked out. All I no is

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
How many elections was conducted in the Bible or the people had no rulers and the rulers never emerged by prophecies and anointing

Are leaders in todays world still emerging by prophecy & anointing or by election? What role therefore are today's prophets supposed to b playing in today's society? These guys u call prophets are "prophecy merchants". They sell prophecies
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
God didn't raise prophets in d Bible to predict election outcomes.

He didn't raise them to predict but anoint somebody into office. No one ever emerged ruler in Israel without a prophet. In the present where a collection of peoples makes up a nation , election has become necessary and God must be in the business of anointing for anointing is empowerment or capacity to act.
Every earthly rulers holds office at the pleasure of God
It was by a prophet that Israel was saved and by the leading was Israel preserved …. Hosea 12:13.

He raised prophets so they could lead people in d ways of God& 2 serve as a check 2 corrupt & wicked leaders.

That is. What is still happening today ….. The man warned about regional corruption and favouritism under this government as far back as 2015 and it is the order of the day, today

Hence, d emergence of d likes of Nathan, Samuel, Elijah& Elisha who weren't afraid 2 speak d truth. Some even put their lives on d line.

But d prophets of today that u call "credible", are in d business of selling "prophecies" they concoct in d comfort of their bedrooms.

He sold out prophecies that favoured. Buhari in 2015 and is now selling another that is against him in 2019. If he sold prophecy , did he sell the votes that made it happen? This is not Mbaka that threatened obi unless he buys into his building project

God did not make this statement against this Wale man. And he never told you it applies to him. If the man is not speaking God's mind, he the almighty knows what to do. Cause the prophecy to fail … I am even too small to advice God .

lexy2014:

Are leaders in todays world still emerging by prophecy & anointing or by election? What role therefore are today's prophets supposed to b playing in today's society? These guys u call prophets are "prophecy merchants". They sell prophecies
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
God didn't raise prophets in d Bible to predict election outcomes.

He didn't raise them to predict but anoint somebody into office. No one ever emerged ruler in Israel without a prophet. In the present where a collection of peoples makes up a nation , election has become necessary and God must be in the business of anointing for anointing is empowerment or capacity to act.
Every earthly rulers holds office at the pleasure of God
It was by a prophet that Israel was saved and by the leading was Israel preserved …. Hosea 12:13.

According 2u, "anointing is empowerment or capacity to act". In 2007, Donald duke lost d PDP primaries to umaru yar'adua despite being sick. A couple of years later, yar'adua died from his illness. Based on ur definition of anointing, was yar'adua not empowered? Did he not have d capacity? In Hosea 12:13 u quoted, Israel was saved&preserved by a prophet. was Israel saved&preserved by a prophet during WW2& after? After, biblical times, which country has been saved & preserved by a prophet?

He raised prophets so they could lead people in d ways of God& 2 serve as a check 2 corrupt & wicked leaders.

That is. What is still happening today ….. The man warned about regional corruption and favouritism under this government as far back as 2015 and it is the order of the day, today

Are u telling me u didn't no that Nigeria as a country is characterized by corruption, favouritism & nepotism? Did u need a prophet to tell u this in 2015 b4 u knew?

Hence, d emergence of d likes of Nathan, Samuel, Elijah& Elisha who weren't afraid 2 speak d truth. Some even put their lives on d line.

But d prophets of today that u call "credible", are in d business of selling "prophecies" they concoct in d comfort of their bedrooms.

He sold out prophecies that favoured. Buhari in 2015 and is now selling another that is against him in 2019. If he sold prophecy , did he sell the votes that made it happen? This is not Mbaka that threatened obi unless he buys into his building project

What is d correlation between selling votes& selling prophecies?

God did not make this statement against this Wale man. And he never told you it applies to him. If the man is not speaking God's mind, he the almighty knows what to do. Cause the prophecy to fail … I am even too small to advice God .

How do u no God didn't say what he did in Ezekiel 13:7& Jeremiah 23:21against Wale? How did u come 2 that conclusion?

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=74362142][/quote]
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
A
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
S
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
According 2u, "anointing is empowerment or capacity to act". In 2007, Donald duke lost d PDP primaries to umaru yar'adua despite being sick. A couple of years later, yar'adua died from his illness. Based on ur definition of anointing, was yar'adua not empowered? Did he not have d capacity? In Hosea 12:13 u quoted, Israel was saved&preserved by a prophet. was Israel saved&preserved by a prophet during WW2& after? After, biblical times, which country has been saved & preserved by a prophet?

Ans: It is not according to me ...that is what anointing is …. It is like you don't even know what is written in the Bible you have been quoting …. Here is what Jesus said concerning anointing: The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free… Luke 4:18 …

the Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,..... Isa 61:1

Duke has no anointing to be president. The man God chooses end up in the throne. Even Muslims knows this ….they always say to themselves: God gives power

Yar'Adua had the anointing to be president and became one. Anointing to be a leader doesn't exempt you from the vagaries of life ...Samson was anointed of God to protect his people, the flesh came between him and the assignment.

There is a difference between the political rulership by kings and democracy. God has never forced himself on man. Even the death and benefits from Jesus is on the basis of whosoever never for all but for the willing ….. Prophets are still speaking today … President and heads of government only need to consult them privately unlike when they could gatecrash palaces and give their messages.

God is sensitive to the different religion of his creation and would not be seen to causes crisis amongst them by sending a prophet to Aso rock to be shouting from the outer gate that Buhari the crown has been withdrawn from you.

If there is a nation called Israel today it is because God saved them. They are not totally wiped off the face of the earth because there is a God in heaven and prophets in their midst.

Are u telling me u didn't no that Nigeria as a country is characterized by corruption, favouritism & nepotism? Did u need a prophet to tell u this in 2015 b4 u knew?

Ans: God knew that sin was in Israel yet sent prophets to warn them and their leaders because it was becoming a way of life. The fact that somebody who begged for two thousand naira before 2015 is now a billionaire is enough to confirm that the corruption is in overdrive

And: If he sold prophecies like you inferred and it came to pass then he also must have sold the votes of Nigerians that confirmed the prophecies or he had the power to bend the minds of Nigerians to do his will

How do u no God didn't say what he did in Ezekiel 13:7& Jeremiah 23:21against Wale? How did u come 2 that conclusion?

Ans: I know because if you care to read from the beginning of those verses you would have come across that fact that God himself did say what would happen to them that Prophecy out of their own spirit and lay it on God. It is by what God does to them that the people can tell which amongst the many prophets of Israel was speaking the mind of God. God used a prophet, Ezekiel to Prophesy his mind concerning those fake ones
Can you also state how you came to your conclusion that the man was not sent by God

lexy2014:

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by lexy2014: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Ans: It is not according to me ...that is what anointing is …. It is like you don't even know what is written in the Bible you have been quoting …. Here is what Jesus said concerning anointing: The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free… Luke 4:18 …

the Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,..... Isa 61:1

Duke has no anointing to be president. The man God chooses end up in the throne. Even Muslims knows this ….they always say to themselves: God gives power

Yar'Adua had the anointing to be president and became one. Anointing to be a leader doesn't exempt you from the vagaries of life ...Samson was anointed of God to protect his people, the flesh came between him and the assignment.

Is ur definition of anointing in d bible? No it isn't. Its ur definition. In ur definition, u used 2 words. Empowerment & capacity. Samson was empowered by d spirit of God& he had d physical & mental capacity 2 discharge his duties. So was david. B4 yar'adua became president, did he have d physical capacity? No. Hence, he spent more time in d hospital than in office and eventually stepped down according 2 provisions in d constitution. D scriptures u quoted in Isaiah & Luke talked about d spirit of God being upon a person to carry out certain things. That how they emerge as leaders. Was d spirit of God on Hitler?

There is a difference between the political rulership by kings and democracy. God has never forced himself on man. Even the death and benefits from Jesus is on the basis of whosoever never for all but for the willing ….. Prophets are still speaking today … President and heads of government only need to consult them privately unlike when they could gatecrash palaces and give their messages.

All these "prophecies" u have been posting, are they a product of consultation?
In a theocracy, God rules thru men. In a democracy men rule thru men. We are responsible 4d leaders we choose. Not God. God doesn't choose leaders 4 men. Its men who choose their leaders 4 themselves. Its in religious countries that there are prophets who are being consulted. Despite all our consultation with prophets, were are we as a nation? Who are d prophets Theresa may& Angela Merkel are consulting?

God is sensitive to the different religion of his creation and would not be seen to causes crisis amongst them by sending a prophet to Aso rock to be shouting from the outer gate that Buhari the crown has been withdrawn from you.

God is sensitive to d different religions of his creation yet he will send all of them to hell if they don't accept Jesus. How do u reconcile that? Did ur Bible not tell u that God is no respecter of persons? When did God start indulging human beings? Must a prophet go 2 aso rock gate b4 he gets his message across? Y do we have news& social media? What has that got 2do with God being "sensitive to different religions"?

If there is a nation called Israel today it is because God saved them. They are not totally wiped off the face of the earth because there is a God in heaven and prophets in their midst.

Hosea 13:12 said a prophet saved& preserved Israel. Who is d prophet that saved Israel from Hitler's gas chambers in 1945? Who is d prophet God used 2 preserve Israel from that time till date? Who are prophets that are saving & preserving individual nations today?

Ans: God knew that sin was in Israel yet sent prophets to warn them and their leaders because it was becoming a way of life. The fact that somebody who begged for two thousand naira before 2015 is now a billionaire is enough to confirm that the corruption is in overdrive

Who is d somebody that was begging for 2000 b4 2015 that became a billionaire after 2015? Pls give d name. Was 2015 d first time we will c such a thing happen in Nigeria?

And: If he sold prophecies like you inferred and it came to pass then he also must have sold the votes of Nigerians that confirmed the prophecies or he had the power to bend the minds of Nigerians to do his will

If a stockbroker tells u to buy Guiness stocks this year and that next year they will increase in value and they do, does that mean he manipulated d stocks?

Ans: I know because if you care to read from the beginning of those verses you would have come across that fact that God himself did say what would happen to them that Prophecy out of their own spirit and lay it on God. It is by what God does to them that the people can tell which amongst the many prophets of Israel was speaking the mind of God. God used a prophet, Ezekiel to Prophesy his mind concerning those fake ones
Can you also state how you came to your conclusion that the man was not sent by God

When u tell me that APC members will defect back to PDP and u call that a prophecy, am amazed. Cross carpeting isn't a new trend in Nigerian politics especially since 1999. That is part of our political life. How's that a prophecy?

"21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state."

Can u verify this?

Atiku will move back to PDP. That was obvious cos he wasn't going to get a ticket as long buhari is president seeking another term.

Fayose will c many troubles. In his first coming as governor, did fayose c peace? Wasn't it from one problem to another? When he decided to take on buhari even b4 2015 election, everyone knew that buhari will eventually go after him. I don't c d prophesy there.

PDP will fight APC to a standstill during d election...dude who doesn't no that?
These are trends. If u follow d trends, even u can "prophesy".

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by udemesamuel8(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2019
BUHARI is in for second term

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.