Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message (457 Views)

United Nations Give Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan New Appointment / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Chibok Girls Abduction: Shettima Faults Jonathan New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message by Alcantara88: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2019
I do not intend to give a long message this New Year. All I just want to say is that there is hope and a future for Nigeria. We do not just have a New Year, we have a New Opportunity. A New Opportunity to be better leaders and better followers. To be better citizens who join hands with our fellow Nigerians, irrespective of region and religion, to bring Nigeria ever closer to the dreams of our Founding Fathers.

2019 brings with it its own challenges, but if one sentence should summarise our collective national attitude to those challenges, that sentence is this-Nigeria will survive and thrive, by God’s grace and our collective fidelity to the Nigerian Dream.

On behalf of my family and the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation, I wish you and your family a Happy New Year. 2019 is the year of better things for Nigeria. GEJ.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message by Kingosytex(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year to all nigerians, i wish every one the best.

this is the year of harvest!!
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message by JERRY222: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message by GuyWise101(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2019
A great man of honour has spoken..

God bless GEJ. Happy new year to GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Civil War: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's / I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time / Atiku In America Is Trending Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.