Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3245242 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by leaderlegend(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2019
leaderlegend:
Follow the leader
England national league north

Telford Utd Vs spennymoor Town FC
Tip :
Odd :1.53

Tennis
ATP Doha,Qatar

Bautista-Agut, Roberto VS Berdych, Tomas
Tip:1
Odd : 1.55

Eazy Win ..Green Green Green..

Today’s own loading.....

Stake :Maximum
Sure 100%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mohsis(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2019
2019 just keeps getting better wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by leaderlegend(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=leaderlegend post=74471074]Follow the leader
England national league north

Telford Utd Vs spennymoor Town FC
Tip :
Odd :1.53

Tennis
ATP Doha,Qatar

Bautista-Agut, Roberto VS Berdych, Tomas
Tip:1
Odd : 1.55

Stake :Maximum
Sure 100%

Won!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Benscolari: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Public notice : all those who quoted me with risky games ;what's your aim in life grin. No be 200 naira boys dey put o. Imagine someone quoting me with a minimum of 1.80 odds in his ticket grin.
RB007 how far? grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kitogram(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2019
I want to share with all of you a message of goodwill and prosperity in form of the Most High. To put smile on your faces and bring shame to your enemies and the unbelievers and chastisers. The Bet9ja booking code I am about to reveal to you has been sent down from on high by the Holy spirit from Jesus' personal mobile device and we know what this means. Victory at last!

Z6DKK78....

The last character shall be revealed to only those that truly believe and possess faith unshaken by the words of men but operate on a higher level of consciousness. Rest assured we are nothing without the grace that has been bestowed to us from the days of our fathers. Bless you this First Sunday of the year 2019. The bible has said that all we need to do is ask in FAITH and it shall given. Just ask and receive your testimony today. God bless you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2019
MANGAM:

There repayment system is very very poor
Not true sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2019
kitogram:
I want to share with all of you a message of goodwill and prosperity in form of the Most High. To put smile on your faces and bring shame to your enemies and the unbelievers and chastisers. The Bet9ja booking code I am about to reveal to you has been sent down from on high by the Holy spirit from Jesus' personal mobile device and we know what this means. Victory at last!

Z6DKK78....

The last character shall be revealed to only those that truly believe and possess faith unshaken by the words of men but operate on a higher level of consciousness. Rest assured we are nothing without the grace that has been bestowed to us from the days of our fathers. Bless you this First Sunday of the year 2019. The bible has said that all we need to do is ask in FAITH and it shall given. Just ask and receive your testimony today. God bless you.

Betting is not of Christ, game wey go cut go cut.
With that being said unveil last digit make men remix

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MANGAM(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2019
motta:
Not true sir

They don't pull from one's account on the due date. Ultimately they are to debit u.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Damalex4luv(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Abdulize:

Send ur bet9ja ID make I do u small thing
Allah rahman bro
877777 muskylala
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kitogram(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2019
fucc12:

Betting is not of Christ, game wey go cut go cut.
With that being said unveil last digit make men remix

Oh ye of little FAITH. If only you could muster up the courage to believe with everything that you are made of and witness the greatness that was bestowed to you even as a foetus in the womb. Brother I know you have it in you to accomplish this. Have Faith is all that is required.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Adetayo41(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Abdulize:
What a way to start the new year, I give God all the glory !

B921SZWZQZRZEQ-1716767

boss help with 2h to stake today

happy Sunday bro

4034679 Orlanray

bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fineboynl(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Bros

Make everybody try play this game or work on it.

Z6DKK78b
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bomeri(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2019
Wow! People don dey sell ticket here? Wey fit cast? "Last digit", "bless me i reveal"......na wa!

angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2019
kitogram:

Z6DKK78....

After pondering over this post for a while, I’ve come to a conclusion in “FAITH” that the last digit is 5( deduced from faith). grin : wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fashrola(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2019
motta:
Not true sir

It's true..... Who gives loan and expect you to be paying weekly

Paylater gives you loan and you repay at the end of the month

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Benscolari:
Public notice : all those who quoted me with risky games ;what's your aim in life grin. No be 200 naira boys dey put o. Imagine someone quoting me with a minimum of 1.80 odds in his ticket grin.
RB 007 how far? grin
Lol dis baba sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Damalex4luv(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Done
Baba abeg help my ministry too
877777 muskylala
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kitogram(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2019
olasneh1109:

After pondering over this post for a while, I’ve come to a conclusion in “FAITH” that the last digit is 5( deduced from faith). grin : wink

You're incorrect brother but I love the way you think. Faith is paramount in everything we do because we want to believe everything we do will work in our favor. Else we rely on luck and Faith is not the same as being lucky.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wallexbaba(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2019
kitogram:

You're incorrect brother but I love the way you think. Faith is paramount in everything we do because we want to believe everything we do will work in our favor. Else we rely on luck and Faith is not the same as being lucky.
what's the last digit bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2019
MANGAM:

There repayment system is very very poor
they put U on the Run to pay. but helps in paying easily though, to avoid accumulation nahhh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2019
kitogram:

Well said then. We are men of little faith, kindly help boost our faith by revealing the missing digit cry grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Since when pastor join this thread

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MANGAM(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Unclesamo:

they put U on the Run to pay. but helps in paying easily though, to avoid accumulation nahhh

Can u help wit repayment?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kaylechy(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2019
kitogram:

Z6DKK78....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Nothing person no go see.

Like God supports gambling... grin grin wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
oya hit me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
B958SZRPTTSTPS-3563405

Cc AXYZ

Remix oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Joshater(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Z6DKK783... Make una Spot The judas abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Joshater(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Z6DKK786.. remix and quote..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Juzec: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Less risky acca
10 odd

Stade Rennes - Brest
Stade Rennes Or Draw + Under 4.5 Goals1.27
Double Chance + Over/Under

Toulouse - Nice
Toulouse Or Over 1.5 Goals1.24
1X2 or Over/Under Goals

Osasuna - Cadiz
Osasuna To Score 1-3 Goals1.28
Total MultiGoal Home

Dep. La Coruna - Lugo
Yes1.23
Home Team to Win Either Half?

Eibar - Villarreal
Villarreal To Score 1-3 Goals1.36
Total MultiGoal Away

Real Madrid - Real Sociedad
Over 0.5 Goals1.24
1st Half - Over/Under Goals

Sevilla - Atl. Madrid
Atl. Madrid To Score 1-3 Goals1.37
Total MultiGoal Away

Getafe - Barcelona
Barcelona1.45
1X2

Booking Number: Z6DK8YPF

Cc SmallmebigGod, Benscolari,

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.