Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3256043 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
BETPAWA:
See as my guy waste 60 odds for this kind difficult times.
B945SREACAQEPR-2666691
Abeg if your guy drop today, please quote me with bet9ja booking code. Biko. Ejor!!! grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobodies: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Done

Thanks bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Hafeexla:
Bro, don't kill yourself over these issue. You voted and your candidate doesn't win then accept and move on, stop the ranting and 2023 aren't far.
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Hafeexla:
Bro, don't kill yourself over these issue. You voted and your candidate doesn't win then accept and move on, stop the ranting and 2023 aren't far.
are you normal? angry
The hardship no reach your side or your family members side? angry

How many graduates are seeking for employment in your family?

Are you married ? angry

Most Nigerians are crying over the charade they called election,where did you see the jubilation on like when he won GEJ in 2015 sad angry

If gambling is a better life akin alabi will not participate in politics angry

Face your face boy,you don't have monopoly on any post here angry

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobodies: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2019
see wastes odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BetKingOfficial: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2019
balosammy:

I deposited 2k on betting , and I was given bonus of 2k ..but they say I must play 8x up to the amount I deposited b4 I can withdraw
and them Don chop me reach 5h for the money b4 I boost enter 5k but I can't withdraw
Hello, this is contained in the terms and conditions you read and agreed to before activating the bonus >> https://m.betking.com/en/help-area/welcome-bonus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1x2kills: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Jazmine

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1x2kills: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Bushyhair:
Katie boulter to win first set
Nice tip
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:
Jazmine
You're really in lucky and for lately. Congrats.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hafeexla(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
qualityGod:
are you normal? angry

Are you married ? angry

Most Nigerians are crying over the charade they called election,where did you see the jubilation on like when he won GEJ in 2015 sad angry

Quit the crap, atiku was beaten blue black. gej lose in 2015 and atiku lose again in 2019 that is the fact, stop pushing a false narrative

Secondly, these aren't a political thread.

And finally akinalabi isn't a punter, he was a bookmarker and point blank he contested in 2015 on the platform of pdp. Also note that hatred would only lead to backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:
Jazmine

Where can I see any code she drops?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1x2kills: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
locust:

Where can I see any code she drops?

Twitter and telegram
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hafeexla(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
qualityGod:
are you normal? angry

Are you married ? angry

And fagot like you are liking the post, meanwhile if buhari is a failure then look at yourself aren't you a failure.

Look Outta the spectrum, aren't you here when some individual won million of Naira. What factor stop you from also making it big, then it means you're also a typical landmark failure.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1x2kills: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
BETPAWA:

You're really in lucky and for lately. Congrats.

Wishing us all more green bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:

Wishing us all more green bro
.a
Abi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jugz(f): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:

Twitter and telegram

What's her twitter handle
Telegram link??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Marxizm: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2019
pls, somebody should help me fund my Bet9ja acc, while transfer same to his 1xbet acc. I've little fund in 1xbet and want to play H/A or u3.5 chance mix,but it's like 1xbet doesn't have the mkt.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1x2kills: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2019
jugz:

What's her twitter handle
Telegram link??
You will see her telegram link on her page..
Stake with caution she losses too

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:
You will see her telegram link on her page.. Stake with caution she losses too
may the green that fall on u fall on us someday cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Mavor:
I am not on 1xbet, bet try below combination. Remember say if e cast, OYO. Good luck to you.

Ascoli - Foggia - O 1.5
Crotone- Palermo - U 3.5
Lazio - Milan - U 3.5
Peterhead - Cowdenbeath - 1
Dumbarton - Raith - X2
PSG- Dijon - O 2.5
Avranches - Villefranche - U 3.5
JA Drancy - Rodez - U 3.5
Dundee Utd - Inverness Ct - O 1.5
Huddersfield Town - Wolves - U 3.5
Newcastle - Burnley - U 3.5
QPR - Leeds - X2

Thanks boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
1x2kills:

Twitter and telegram

Please drop her twitter handle.
Modified: Seen
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2019
locust:

Please drop her twitter handle.
Modified: Seen

J_asmineA

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gymlordd: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
virulent
i need ur today corner acca
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
dadebayo1:

Thank you oga yhemi and bros Mavor for the inspiration ... I also cooked something based pn what i saw and boommmm
Congrat Bro,

to all those shouting drop code, after i dropped screenshot of what i played u expect me to go nd rebook the games with my data again U all should learn not to be lazy....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
facebookgroup:
2odd boom again.
Testing your strategy, slow and steady

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Z655B28L

Make person help me analyze, my resumption depends on this.
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RomanGreen: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019
We keep winning, chat me up on telegram for your consistent winning, free tips daily

Telegram handle

@faircharly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2019
yehmy:
Congrat Bro,

to all those shouting drop code, after i dropped screenshot of what i played u expect me to go nd rebook the games with my data again U all should learn not to be lazy....
what are u saying? if u are gonna drop, then drop. if not, no wahala. no need for epistle. i thought this thread was supposed to be about sharing and helping one another, instead the Nigerian mentality of "Everyone for himself" is gradually seeping in.

Even chewbacca has stopped dropping. Kai! Make the mod kukuma come close thread permanently and we go our separate lives. Meanwhile one mumu will come and drop won ticket shouting wasted odds cos he use 31 naira on 5 odds and there are people here looking with 10k or more looking for odds. Ode! angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Risky!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Mavor:
what are u saying? if u are gonna drop, then drop. if not, no wahala. no need for epistle. i thought this thread was supposed to be about sharing and helping one another, instead the Nigerian mentality of "Everyone for himself" is gradually seeping in.

Even chewbacca has stopped dropping. Kai! Make the mod kukuma come close thread permanently and we go our separate lives. Meanwhile one mumu will come and drop won ticket shouting wasted odds cos he use 31 naira on 5 odds and there are people here looking with 10k or more looking for odds. Ode! angry
Ask ur sef did i drop the game? Is everyone on here using 1xbet? Those asking for the code of the game are the teams and options hard to locate?

So u mean after dropping games i still need to go nd book it on Sportybet, bet9ja Nairabet and betking bcuz someone needs to play. Have understanding of my post b4 attacking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by prince2pac(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Mavor:

31 naira on 5 odds... i.e 150 nah..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
yehmy:
Ask ur sef did i drop the game? Is everyone on here using 1xbet? Those asking for the code of the game are the teams and options hard to locate?

So u mean after dropping games i still need to go nd book it on Sportybet, bet9ja Nairabet and betking bcuz someone needs to play. Have understanding of my post b4 attacking
You can at least make a listing of the games and stakes and people can go and cook on their betting platform of choice. e no hard naa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.