Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3246357 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
rawe45:

chidi chidi
bet9ja done

Thanks bro.. after all these while mehn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
why [/quote]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dealerboy: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

and the game boomed shocked 5h funding for the first 10 people to quote me #happyweekend

congrats
#happy weekend

opposite1805
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

and the game boomed shocked 5h funding for the first 10 people to quote me #happyweekend
congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gewise7(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

am a late comer.

4144721 Godsty0000
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pappychee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hustleranthem(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

quoted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

congrat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:
b924srpteatcpq-6654484 cool

Joker.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
abi na
botanist123:
haa then go and luk for job
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pietre(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Eden hazard-Gonzalo higuain over 0.5 shot on target is a good bet right now at 1.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
BC23VMJU

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
pietre:

Eden hazard-Gonzalo higuain over 0.5 shot on target is a good bet right now at 1.5
booking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Damsgold1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donpricko:
lol... who said I don't have a job? for your info, I do 3 different jobs... one on ground and two online... don't say what you don't know

I'm beginning to think that begging is one of your So called online jobs. It's quite pathetic coming across you begging with two or 3 different monikers and at the same time defending and criticising yourself with the said monikers. (It's weird. No responsible Man will try such silly stuffs)

Repent Bro. Don't tell me you are doing it for fun. Your Bank account number and name are all over this thread, So don't call it fun, there is no fun in doing silly and unprofitable stuffs with your precious time and life. You are only wasting your precious time and the hope of your beloved parents.
I'm very sure Your parents won't be proud of you if they eventually caught you doing this online. No wonder you talked about committing suicide the other day. It shall be well with you bro

On a serious note, You have potentials in you. Stop begging here and there. You've been on this thread for the past two years and this is what you have been doing and known for aside imaginary millionaire. Stop dreaming and wake up to reality. Utilize your time!

Don't be threatened by this post. I delibrately do this to wake you up from your slumber.
I'm just pissed by your show of shame.
Sit down and re-evaluate your life. Don't journey this year with this kinda mentalilty.
You've got 3 different jobs as you indicated on your reply but why are you doing these unprofitable stuffs?

What's your major problem. Oya Voice out let's help you out once and for all. I'll take the pains and cost to get you a psychiatrist If you need one.

That being said, What's your qualifications, your profession, & location. Lemme see If I can help you.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

I'm begining to think that begging is one of your So called online jobs. It's quite pathetic coming across you begging with two or 3 different moniker and at the same time defending and criticisng yourself with the said monikers. (It's weird. No responsible Man will try such silly stuffs)

Repent Bro. Don't tell me you are doing it for fun. Your Bank account nunber and name are all over this thread, So don't call it fun there is no fun in doing silly and unprofitable stuffs with your precious time and life. You are only wasting your precious time and the hope of your beloved parents.
I'm very sure Your parents won't be proud of you if they eventually caught you doing this online. No wonder you talked about committing suicide the other day. It shall be well with you bro

On a serious note, You have potentials in you. Stop begging here and there. You've been on this thread for the past two years and this is what you have been doing and known for aside imaginary millionaire. Stop dreaming and wake up to reality. Utilize your time!

Don't be threatened by post.
Sit down and re-evaluate your life. Don't journey this year with this kinda mentalilty.
You've got 3 different jobs as you indicated on your reply but why are you doing these unprofitable stuffs?

What's your major problem. Oya Voice out let's help you out once and for all. I'll take the pains and cost to get you a psychiatrist If you need one.

That being said, What's your qualifications, your profession, & location. Lemme see If I can help you.....
cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

I'm begining to think that begging is one of your So called online jobs. It's quite pathetic coming across you begging with two or 3 different moniker and at the same time defending and criticisng yourself with the said monikers. (It's weird. No responsible Man will try such silly stuffs)

Repent Bro. Don't tell me you are doing it for fun. Your Bank account nunber and name are all over this thread, So don't call it fun there is no fun in doing silly and unprofitable stuffs with your precious time and life. You are only wasting your precious time and the hope of your beloved parents.

I need help too.

Psychiatrist.
Thank you. I'd need your reply.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1realbobby dis guy don buy ur case ..rejoice and be glad.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Modified.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chicoMX(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

Good day sir, I need help too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pietre(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
pietre:

Won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
pietre:

Won
nothing like shot on target, na goalscorer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wise2odd: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chelsea is becoming a useless team
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donpricko:
see this worthless jobless he-goat... nor let me descend on you this afternoon... I dey always tell you, Lhimeet carry all the sense wey una suppose share for womb...

Shaking my head for your pathetic self. angry

You worst pass tissue.paper.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

I'm beginning to think that begging is one of your So called online jobs. It's quite pathetic coming across you begging with two or 3 different monikers and at the same time defending and criticising yourself with the said monikers. (It's weird. No responsible Man will try such silly stuffs)

Repent Bro. Don't tell me you are doing it for fun. Your Bank account number and name are all over this thread, So don't call it fun, there is no fun in doing silly and unprofitable stuffs with your precious time and life. You are only wasting your precious time and the hope of your beloved parents.

Don't be threatened by this post. I delibrately do this to wake you up from your slumber.

I need too oga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

@bolded,do u mean psychologist
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
qualityGod:
He remain one make una pray for the ticket ooo
Good luck man smiley
Your payday is here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeadFool(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Damsgold1:

help your self... I don't need your help...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeadFool(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Shaking my head for your pathetic self. angry
You worst pass tissuepaper.
Thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
chidiezeh:

Thanks bro.. after all these while mehn

ntel dey do me anyhow ni...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirMichael1: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
5 odds.

Play, sleep and wake to green.

I'm back!! grin grin

Z637S6D9

Starts 4pm

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamawara(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
qualityGod:
He remain one make una pray for the ticket ooo

It's Green already. Congrats in advance. We shall recover all too very soon.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
DeadFool:
Thank you

On a more serious note.

Make i hit you for whatsapp, why you dey do this kain thing. cry

Sotay you don use both this moniker and the other bash me and lhimeet before.

You go still come whatsapp, dey do the guy is good. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.