Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3255379 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
DeadFool:
play and thank me later... Cc innob.ets vikin.g007 big.mex Lhimeet betpa.wa Chiefh.eywhy Rush.more... this game sure pass death... put 1mila and smile with 11mila this evening
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
shots fired everywhere.
check my signature and help yourself
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

ok bro. so with an acca of 27 games, that call wasnt answered. how long will you continue to play such until your call gets answered. maybe 27 times, may be even longer than that. its amazes me that you guys dont understand this: the higher the accas, the lower the chances of the games coming through.

where have you seen long slips like yours winning amounts in the millions? where and when and it is this same mentality, most people thinking that one day one day God will pick up their call to win games played in more than 20 countries played at different times and under different conditions. no wonder alabi is so wealthy

innobets that won such huge amount was it not on a small acca. the professor from ambrose ali university that won 50million+, was it not by playing 9 draws he won? how many people have successfully accumulated more than 20 games in a slip to win money in the millions? how many ehn? the odds will be stacked up against you when you play like that, it cant and will never be in your favour. i used to have this mindset before, and even regrettably lost a whole lot of money to this useless approach to punting. but that has ended. i now approach betting with a disciplined and business approach accounting for unevenness (laws of averages) when playing.

guys wake up, there is nothing like million ticket with long accas, even smaller ones go bust not to talk of more than 20 games. you get broke and continue to make alabi rich. say no to long acca. reject it now. your 100 naira spent on long accas carelessly can add up to more than a million naira if saved.
The most useless epistle I've ever read in a decade .
And I really don't wanna waste my time explaining why this post of urz is useless than the word "useless"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Godvilla:
The most useless epistle I've ever read for the past decade.
And I really don't wanna waste my time explaining why this post of urz is useless than the word "useless"

lol...what a mindset of a poverty badly stricken individual. you cant make it thinking this way

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

lol...what a mindset of a poverty badly stricken individual. you cant make it thinking this way
Howfa big man.

I get some business wey I wan follow you reason. How I go take get your cyber digits?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

ok bro. so with an acca of 27 games, that call wasnt answered. how long will you continue to play such until your call gets answered. maybe 27 times, may be even longer than that. its amazes me that you guys dont understand this: the higher the accas, the lower the chances of the games coming through.

where have you seen long slips like yours winning amounts in the millions? where and when and it is this same mentality, most people thinking that one day one day God will pick up their call to win games played in more than 20 countries played at different times and under different conditions. no wonder alabi is so wealthy

innobets that won such huge amount was it not on a small acca. the professor from ambrose ali university that won 50million+, was it not by playing 9 draws he won? how many people have successfully accumulated more than 20 games in a slip to win money in the millions? how many ehn? the odds will be stacked up against you when you play like that, it cant and will never be in your favour. i used to have this mindset before, and even regrettably lost a whole lot of money to this useless approach to punting. but that has ended. i now approach betting with a disciplined and business approach accounting for unevenness (laws of averages) when playing.

guys wake up, there is nothing like million ticket with long accas, even smaller ones go bust not to talk of more than 20 games. you get broke and continue to make alabi rich. say no to long acca. reject it now. your 100 naira spent on long accas carelessly can add up to more than a million naira if saved.

Those are words there

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
A decade should be 2009.

You mean that you have actually seen someone more foolish than this in 2008. shocked

For anyone to exceed the level of stupidity just exhibited here right, the person has to be extremely gifted in idiocy.

I feel your pain.
No one should have to endure such.
Na man you be cheesy

Godvilla:
[b[The most useless epistle I've ever read in a decade [/b] .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Smadeinc: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:
LIFE STAKER GAME

Bohemians 1905 U21 - FK Teplice U21 HOME OVER 2.5 @ 2.14

Stake all savings you have in this life on this game grin

Goodluck
Green

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BetKingOfficial: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ogharaboy:
Betking is scammmm run from this bet site. They will give you a loss even when you win. Shame on them check this ticket code and confirm- 6TUZ-FUNKH-8-F4NM
Hi, kindly send a message to cs@betking.com if you think there is a discrepancy in your bet outcome and you will be promptly attended to.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

If u are day dreaming of making it in life through gambling...
My brother, u are walking on a thin rope called poverty.

Some one plays 2odds(singles) 10 times and won just once with 100k stake each.
Another person plays 300 odds 10 times and won 4 out of 10 with #100 stake each.
Both played what they could afford to lose.
There's a reason why it's called gambling and there's a reason why it's called a game of luck.
Lemme concentrate on the work on my desk. I gat no time for this...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Smadeinc:

Green

yea man...monitoring prices or odd movements matters. congrats to all that played

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingDELE(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:
LIFE STAKER GAME
Goodluck
Boom
you are a winner brother.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Toseenlove: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
seighapaul:

I just tried withdrawing 7k and got same error. Customer care just replied my support chat

These ones are obviously scammers, I've never liked the bookie for once. Let me contact them to delete my account Asap. Not like I'm even operating the account sef but I Just don't want anything to do with these Idiots.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:
A decade should be 2009.

You mean that you have actually seen someone more foolish than this in 2008. shocked

For anyone to exceed the level of stupidity just exhibited here right, the person has to be extremely gifted in idiocy.

I feel your pain.
No one should have to endure such.
Na man you be cheesy

Actually, this is more than what I came across in 2008.
Damn! Some people never learn to learn.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingDELE:
Boom

you are a winner brother.

The dude is very good... highly versatile... tho he seldom comes with controversial posts...

I’ve really learnt so much on this thread. The thread has really equipped me...

I pray luck shines on us soonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingDELE(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
justwiseass:

The dude is very good... highly versatile... tho he seldom comes with controversial posts...

I’ve really learnt so much on this thread. The thread has really equipped me...

I pray luck shines on us soonest

Amen bro!!

i have been observing him 4 long. i was surprised d other day when i say a big name from this thread trying to pull him down.

But i think the guy serves a living GOD cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am tripping 4 his controversial nature sef grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gracechellar(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Coolpuyol:

Be careful with your use of words bro. I understand what frustration can cause. Have a great and green week ahead..

Is he the player @gymlordd. Have sense... did hey beg you to play?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Godvilla:
If u are day dreaming of making it in life through gambling...
My brother, u are walking on a thin rope called poverty.

Some one plays 2odds(singles) 10 times and won just once with 100k stake each.
Another person plays 300 odds 10 times and won 4 out of 10 with #100 stake each.
Both played what they could afford to lose.
There's a reason why it's called gambling and there's a reason why it's called a game of luck.
Lemme concentrate on the work on my desk. I gat no time for this...

dude what do you do for a living. i work as a data analyst in one of the big 4 consulting companies. concentrate on your desk cos my post was meant for sensible ones. betting for me is side income. be reasonable and look at matters dispassionately. am talking of large accas, you are here talking of 300 odds.

if its poverty mindset you have then you just lack the faculty of comprehension like your brother that was just supporting you just now. that one has been labelled a thief, a scammer and a persona non grata. he is never welcomed here

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kayus4live(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
This coupon is for the guy that said no one has won a million before with long acca.

B951SWCZWQQPPZ-6369431

B918SRETCWARTQ-1817653

B96SREZTEWAZT-107491

Cc bigmex

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

dude what do you do for a living. i work as a data analyst in one of the big 4 consulting companies. concentrate on your desk cos my post was meant for sensible ones. betting for me is side income. be reasonable and look at matters dispassionately. am talking of large accas, you are here talking of 300 odds.

if its poverty mindset you have then you just lack the faculty of comprehension like your brother that was just supporting you just now. that one has been labelled a thief, a scammer and a persona non grata he is never welcomed here

grin grin

alexistaiwo ...don suffer ....no penance for dis world fit atone for ur sin for dis thread.....

embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:

if its poverty mindset you have then you just lack the faculty of comprehension like your brother that was just supporting you just now. that one has been labelled a thief, a scammer and a persona non grata. he is never welcomed here
Whatever you are is none of my business.
This is a public forum and I keep my private life private.
Whatever others wanna do with their money or how ever they deem it fit to spend it should be none of ur business.
Some select 1.09 odds which accumulates to 30 events in a ticket with a total of 300 odds.
Just mind your business and post games if u wish to, others who wanna play will play.
That's what this thread is all about.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
kayus4live:
This coupon is for the guy that said no one has won a million before with long acca.

B951SWCZWQQPPZ-6369431

B918SRETCWARTQ-1817653

B96SREZTEWAZT-107491

Cc bigmex
Just a tip of the ice berg.
I can't go through my archives to post long acca tickets that have won 1m and above with just #100 .The highest stake was #1500 and my guy won #6.4m.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by D1uncle: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bigmex:
LIFE STAKER GAME

Goodluck

Fear no let me stake my life savings oh,

Don't know when Alabi will use you.

Because nothing last forever..

Thanks Man, you made my day

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emcygen: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Evolet009:
*EVOLINK COMMUNICATION*

Contact us for your

1. internet data bundles

2. Airtime

3. Bulk SMS service

4. Digital TVs subscription

*Mtn Data plan*

1gb = #550

2gb = #1100

5gb= #2600

*90 days validity* ( mtn only )

*Glo Data plan*

2GB = #900

4.5GB= #1800

7.2GB= #2600
8.5GB 3000

*9mobile Data plan*

250mb = #300

500mb = #400

1gb = #700

2gb = #1350

3gb = #2000

4gb=#2650 etc.

*Airtel Data plan*

1.5gb = #1000

3.5gb = #2000

7gb= #3500

10gb=#4900etc

90 days validity for MTN

*30 days validity for Glo, Airtel and 9mobile*

2. AIRTIME
MTN
100- #98
200- #196
400- #392
500-#490
1000- #980
1500- #1470

GLO
100- #96
200-#192
500-#480
1000-#960

AIRTEL
100-#98
200-#296
500-#490
1000-#980

ETIZALAT
100-#98
200-#196
500-#490
1000-#980

DIGITAL TV'S
DSTV
DSTV ACCESS --- #2050
DSTV AMILY ---- #4100

GOTV
GOTV LITE---- #450
GOTV VALUE--- #1350
GOTV PLUS ---- #2000
GOTV MAX -----#3300

STARTIME

NOVA--#1000

BASIC--#1400

SMART--#2000

CLASSIC--#2700

+2347036439631

Account details:
ADEMOLA PETER A. 0049713324 GTB

*�� tested and trusted*

*Please, kindly share with your loved ones.....* �
need 1gig but how do u transact? I send the airtime first or I get the data first then I send your airtime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
kayus4live:

B951SWCZWQQPPZ-6369431

B918SRETCWARTQ-1817653

B96SREZTEWAZT-107491

Cc bigmex

for the first one as a large acca - my question to you is how many times or how long have you been playing such type of acca? cant you see, this is what the bookies want from gullible bettors. it's why they win all the time. how many people have won such amount playing such acca even on this thread in the last three months (december included).

whatever you bet on with your money is your business and your choice. you keep losing frequently its your choice. for those who know whats best for them, please stick to it.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do 1xbet accepts voters card for verification @betpawa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
D1uncle:

Don't know when Alabi we use you.

shocked .... see stake shocked i hail u ooo cngrts grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
D1uncle:

D1uncle:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by obasani(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
I made a first deposit of N1000 on my Betking account and I activated the bonus,so I had
N2000 on my bonus account.then I played a game with the N2000 bonus
for a odd o 4.20 and I won the game.so I was credited with N8000.and
yet am not allowed to withdraw the money.please what's happening I
need to understand
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Z6339YML
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ogharaboy: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
ERUDITEE:

true talk I just confirmed it.
over 23.5 fouls and 25 fouls were made in the game.

I just registered on betking and was about to fund.
I run
They told me it is result from ESPN sports that are valid. Not flashscore and livescore.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.