Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3264537 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wallexbaba(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
My tips for today

Liverpool to score first goal and loose

Wolverhampton to win full time and over 2.5. My tips for today

Liverpool to score first goal and loose

Wolverhampton to win full time and over 2.5.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Makz: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
simon98:
Betpawa punters why don't we have our WhatsApp group. grin
Give me a mention anytime you cook any betpawa ticket ok? Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Betnomore: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chiefheywhy, if dem void one game for 10 accumulated games for Betpawa, shey person go still receive 50% bonus?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Makz: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i tink its a nice idea

i have created one now
Throw me a mention when you dig up any betpawa ticket via share ticket. Ese o in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ugnoble: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ocon:
I only post what I saw for all to see. I don't know him and will never vouch for his games. You can also check the guy telegram channel urself @7blade

Did the last game later enter? And anymore of his game today?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mversed:
Lol... Who needs their bonus cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ocon: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
ugnoble:

Did the last game later enter? And anymore of his game today?
No, the last game was deportivo and it didn't enter. attached are his games for today

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My friend, go and sit down and be humble!

I have once gone on a eight straight weeks winning streak November 2017 to January 2018 before (the lowest winning was 49k).

Yet I knew deep down that I was only lucky, to accumulate common 10 green odds no be beans.

You are still a baby punter.
When you join the big leagues.
You will know that punting with 1k is not the same with putting 20k, 40k, 50k and more on the line.

That is when you will doubt your own sanity and everything you think you know about punting.

I am done with this issue.
Have a nice day.

Your argument is very fallacious. Staking big doesn't affect you as a punter unless you're 70-80% of your lifesavings which would be stupïd. Someone with 20mn staking 100k -300k on a bet will not be disturbed. It's the same thing/ feeling as someone with 150k staking with 1k.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Betnomore:
Chiefheywhy, if dem void one game for 10 accumulated games for Betpawa, shey person go still receive 50% bonus?

Yeah..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bigmex:

made a mistake use this B952SZRASWZSZC-4353704

Booking Number:Z6DDRYL5

I make am 10 odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jtslimz(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
*** Flash inplay (1xbet)

Bantaan Risers v Zamboanga

*** Game to finish 150.5 upwards (including extratime) @ 2 odds

If ur are feeling a little confident 154.5 & 155.5 are also possibilities

Cc dannk1u dynami1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
chidiezeh:

Booking Number:Z6DDRYL5

I make am 10 odd

You smart grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
make 6 people each everyday post double chance anybody wins on top this forum. starting with me as from tomorrow. odds should not be less than 1.21...biko abeg....we can create 3 odds from this

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
What is the maximum amount you ever staked on a single ticket and what is the maximum amount you have ever stake in a day?

When you answer that question, I will know what else to say to you.

Only people who play with meagre money (100 to 1k) have this kind of bullish attitude towards punting.
When you start staking with better money.
You will know the difference between Royal blue and sky blue.

And same applies to you, Mr locust.

I have said it times without number that most of my stakes are 100naira and I was straightforward with my statement that I wonder why people lose money with big stakes. Now, since you knew the answer, instead of you to calmly tell me reasons why it appears to be so, you decided your long beak would keep chattering.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bigmex:
make 6 people each everyday post double chance anybody wins on top this forum. starting with me as from tomorrow. odds should not be less than 1.21...biko abeg....we can create 3 odds from this

Let's arrange a 100 odds + upwards ticket of that option then another 100 odds + upwards of 12 2nd half too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
See this one talking about big stake not affecting the staker?
When did you start punting?
As at 2012, I had my own personal shop and was a certified agent of surebet24/7 so when I speak, I am speaking from experience.

My friend, no matter how rich you are.
If the high stake does not raise your heart beat, the potential winning will do.
The higher the risk, the bigger the reward, remember?

One guy won 42m here last year and barely two weeks later, he mistakenly shared a 1m to win 7m which he cashed out because of fear.

What's 1m out of 42m winning that he is scared to lose?
I am pretty sure it wasn't the stake that made him cash out but the fear of potential reward slipping out of his hands.

Austino677, over to you.
Biko, help me tell this amateur players how big stakes dey do you players for main league.

joeeee240:

Your argument is very fallacious. Staking big doesn't affect you as a punter unless you're 70-80% of your lifesavings which would be stupïd. Someone with 20mn staking 100k -300k on a bet will not be disturbed. It's the same thing/ feeling as someone with 150k staking with 1k.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Betnomore:

Yes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timigreene(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abdulize:
I used alabi money pay rent this new year, the thing sweet me die, e be like say I de live the house for free, Alabi I will use your money to buy land and build house this year, I promise you that! grin cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
See this one talking about big stake not affecting the staker?
When did you start punting?
As at 2012, I had my own personal shop and was a certified agent of surebet24/7 so when I speak, I am speaking from experience.

My friend, no matter how rich you are.
If the high stake does not raise your heart beat, the potential winning will do.
The higher the risk, the bigger the reward, remember?

One guy won 42m here last year and barely two weeks later, he mistakenly shared a 1m to win 7m which he cashed out because of fear.

What's 1m out of 42m winning that he is scared to lose?
I am pretty sure it wasn't the stake that made him cash out but the fear of potential reward slipping out of his hands.

Austino677, over to you.
Biko, help me tell this amateur players how big stakes dey do you players for main league.

You're not making any point. High risk is not the same as high stake. Calculating risk value is not just considering the stake but considering the stake in relation to how much you have. No one wants to lose money but your comparisons don't tally. If you're very rich it won't even bother you. Rich people lose and waste money on the different things without feeling a thing. The guy that staked that 1mn will best explain to you himself. As for austino677 he has not reached the level I'm talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
After today I no dy play this useless Asian Cup again. Look at South Korea failing to deliver ordinary over 2.5 against lowly Phillipines.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My friend, go and sit down and be humble!

I have once gone on a eight straight weeks winning streak November 2017 to January 2018 before (the lowest winning was 49k).

Yet I knew deep down that I was only lucky, to accumulate common 10 green odds no be beans.

You are still a baby punter.
When you join the big leagues.
You will know that punting with 1k is not the same with putting 20k, 40k, 50k and more on the line.

That is when you will doubt your own sanity and everything you think you know about punting.

I am done with this issue.
Have a nice day.

see dis IT,,,(international theif)

na over sabi sabi....make u go stake our 100k..were Loopy giv u to share.......Alabi
.stew ur plans...........u no cum fit fund boiz

see ur mouth like winning streak....e go soon turn undertaken streak

lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jagaban880:

see dis IT,,,(international theif)

na over sabi sabi....make u go stake our 100k..were Loopy giv u to share.......Alabi
.stew ur plans...........u no cum fit fund boiz

see ur mouth like winning streak....e go soon turn undertaken streak

lipsrsealed

hahahaha guy you wicked...see how you open him yansh again for public...guy you wicked...lol

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Makz:
Throw me a mention when you dig up any betpawa ticket via share ticket. Ese o in advance
OK
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Make we no lie talk true...This punting no good o..See as dem chop big ratio of my salary in one day!!! Na so my mood change since yesterday until i recovered today . Be like i go just dey bet for fun..No more high staking after today joor...Life no easy! Money hard

B93SZRSZTSSZW-1305002

B957SZRSRTATAP-1305002

B910SZRSASZPWC-1305002

Bye for now guys....Make i just dey read dey laff una and ofc I wish u best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by leaderlegend(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Follow the leader!
My ppl match no too plenty today.
Let’s give dis a try.
Your loyal 2-3 odds boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jamesval: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jtslimz:
*** Flash inplay (1xbet)

Cc dannk1u dynami1

150 dot
U try sha

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Williamsvictor: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your daily happenings on football in and out of the pitch on my blog
Just to read it they are up to date
Winner-will..com
Thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dank1u(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jtslimz:
*** Flash inplay (1xbet)

Cc dannk1u dynami1

Guy I missed it, been trying to contact you, please whatsapp my signature. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
timigreene:

Am happy to hear dez. More green 4 u. Please always remember to share your games. thanks.

Bless a brother please.

Bet9ja 3003883 timigreene
Wait, whats really going on here? Are truly happy to hear this, or he should share his games next time or u just want to beg for crumbs?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Over 2.5 @1.56 delivered in just 35 minutes

Dortmund odd to win self no reach am cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Wait, whats really going on here? Are truly happy to hear this, or he should share his games next time or u just want to beg for crumbs?

Your own na just to dey laff person grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.