Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3255159 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
SirDanny7:

abg ma give you my betpawa details make u fund am for me in exchange for card na

na airtel i take open the account
we get legit funders here nah cool

You don try them?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bobojoshua(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Argentina, Superliga

Colon Santa Fe vs Racing Club

Pick: Racing Club to Win @1.85
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by COOL10(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
adegokeoniels:
please my fellow punters, if they unfornately postponed a game maybe due to some reasons and this game is the only game left to win, please what wil the bookies do about it especially bookies like bet9ja. Will they wait until they play the game or they will remove the odd

I only know about Betking and those ones usually wait for an official announcement on when the match would be rescheduled. If it's within 48hrs,then you'll have to wait but if not,then the match will be considered void I.e just 1.00 odd. Therefore your money will reduce but you'll still win.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
buklarbest:
B918SRAWAZCZZA-5137602

I've been following this promising ticket since last week.

Though I don't really know who drop it, by I saved it so I can stake later but I couldn't....

Games going smoothly until tonight that Young Boys are planning to throw in ONE Red �

To avoid going through the stress of funding your account again, I will advice u to cashout this game now. You know the drill. Good night.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onye4live:
Let's try this guys

Odss- 1.92

GL
Shay u know say sporty bet get booking code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
qualityGod:
we get legit funders here nah cool

You don try them?
i dey try avoid the charges
cos na small money i wan fund grin grin

ma send u pm !!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by winnerr(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
buklarbest:
B918SRAWAZCZZA-5137602

I've been following this promising ticket since last week.

Though I don't really know who drop it, by I saved it so I can stake later but I couldn't....

Games going smoothly until tonight that Young Boys are planning to throw in ONE Red �

Cash out and use part of the money to play the remaining games on the ticket. Win-win.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SpongeBobSP: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gboy101:
lol

On thing I discovered in bet. To win is via singles and big stake. ACCA is one of the reasons bookies remain in business. To win ACCA even if the t just 4 selection and tiny odd very difficult. And that what the bookies want.

Pick odd 2.5 two games one must come through if not both.
this cannot be overemphasized, that's how the pro bettors do it.. but most niqqas aren't discipline. and greed has a huge part to play too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sam2310:
just play any thing that cross your mind. They block my account last year December, i won 4k, they no agree accept temporary national id and temporary votes card, na weting stop me in playing it be that for now.

Please which one is temporary national ID card; is it the national ID paper before the card or the slip you submit to collect the national ID paper before you wait for years for the card.

NB: The national ID paper bears the national ID number while the slip doesnt.

So my question is does BET9JA reject the one that bears the ID number even though it is not a card.

Please anybody else can help answer this question
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimohibrahim(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Turkeelex:

I must applaud u for doing the right thing.

Thanks boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordseyad(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pls who understands this 1xbet Advance bet thingy... Cos They're showing me Payout of 0 o

Thought the Advance is jxt like borrowing, so I played d game with 2500 plus advance of 474 or so..

D game is green, but i no even anything outta d whole money..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordseyad(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
today ain't good for them to sly me like dis o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Beedude(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
All tickets casted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gboy101: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
What I love most about 1xbet they green ticket immediately. And I transferred and got alert less than 5mins even at this time of the day. Even as small as 550 can be withdraw. The reason I'm still using bet9ja is the site friendliness to pick selection and some markets
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Presbulg(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Gboy101:
What I love most about 1xbet they green ticket immediately. And I transferred and got alert less than 5mins even at this time of the day. Even as small as 550 can be withdraw. The reason I'm still using bet9ja is the site friendliness to pick selection and some markets

I hope it doesn't ask for identification when its time to withdraw?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Dr prof. There were a time i try withdraw on bet9ja and the transaction was always bounced back, i send temporary id to them and there send me the money but there said my next transaction, i most provide original national id, voter card and etc. If not my next withdraw will not be process.

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Lordseyad:
Pls who understands this 1xbet Advance bet thingy... Cos They're showing me Payout of 0 o

Thought the Advance is jxt like borrowing, so I played d game with 2500 plus advance of 474 or so..

D game is green, but i no even anything outta d whole money..
u have some lost bet that why, i mean those accumulation bet below the first game. If u read term and conditions for advance bet, u will understand.
Still away from Advance bet and deposit bonus. Their have term and conditions that will make u not to enjoy it.
That bookies for u.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordseyad(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Sam2310:
u have some lost bet that why, i mean those accumulation bet below the first game. If u read term and conditions for advance bet, u will understand.
Still away from Advance bet and deposit bonus. Their have term and conditions that will make u not to enjoy it.
That bookies for u.
They jxt changed the status to 'Returned', and returned the money I used in staking when they ought to just remove their 470 from the winnings..

I shouldn't have used the Advance thingy sha.. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by abiolag(m): 12:56am On Mar 10, 2019
This gentleman turned 25 pounds to 1005 pounds in inplays. He is d master of d game cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 2:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Presbulg:

I just registered on 1xbet on Friday when I saw people complaining about sportybet. I want know if the withdrawal method doesn't include me uploading a means of identification. Thanks.
you'd need to have either your NIN or Voters Card to withdraw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 3:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Bet na marathon not sprint

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yinka4dad(m): 3:27am On Mar 10, 2019
JamesReacher:
Wetin sup?
thank you for the game code u sent via nairabet hope the remaining 4.land
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 4:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Everywhere menstruation

Alabi is the boss

16 tickets, 49m x 2

12m x 2

550k x 5

24k, 5k. Etc. All entered Bush soft
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seedic: 4:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Onye4live:
Let's try this guys

Odss- 1.92

GL
Always help with booking code bruh..thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 10, 2019
abiolag:
This gentleman turned 25 pounds to 1005 pounds in inplays. He is d master of d game cool

Inplay is the safest and surest way to raise money, just patience and consistency is all you need.

Prematch is jacpot.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gboy101: 4:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Presbulg:

I hope it doesn't ask for identification when its time to withdraw?
yes they will ask you for voter card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2019
mistercharles:
those odds are Judas in disguise.
Remember that day Ajax drew 4:4 with hereven?? Guess what odd they had to win cheesy cheesy

Even The new saints and crusaders. Talking of odds I have seen 1.01 casting before.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2019
One Senior crazeman dropped Z62DJYPR EDIT iTS Chileads , i just found my comment on the day he posted this game

i checked rn , there's over 60 games left please who will remix

walahi , i took this game as trolling so i didn't bother playing it , how can one ticket be showing 1 billion payout

no insults to my oga that posted this ticket, since alabi don collect my bloccus ,

my eye don clear to see road

make una no select any other games today , just edit this one make we all reason am Together
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:03am On Mar 10, 2019
profdotcom:

Lol! 3 games cast our imaginary 25 million
Is well grin grin grin

You tried. Quote me next who knows we may get closer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Whoever posted this ticket ,B949SRTCQWZTRP-6486066

you try i just say make i rob alabi from cashout na him i see 16+ menstruation of tickets , massacre , total cleansing zero survivor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 5:06am On Mar 10, 2019
i magnet una two , make una carry me along
Kirinwa:

You tried. Quote me next who knows we may get closer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2019
brogxy:

Did you read their terms of use?

I should be asking you that. Did they say you shouldn't tell people about them What they said is sharing screen shot. People sef. Common to say name, its not even that one cannot chop without them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.