Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3263588 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

So you're telling me now that they should start their top players when they only have a 4 point lead in PL? You must be kidding me really. undecided
me no get your time self
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tobipossible: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Basket ball
5.8odds
E4QZ7
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

Simple logic. When you decide to take heed to simple and trivial things like this. Then luck will follow suit. Till then use your head wink
Simple question, with your vast knowledge in punting, show us ur recent winning coupon... Because i dont see what stops u from staking on both real sociedad and wolves to win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Z6DCLLDN 10 odds pere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
motta:
me no get your time self
I obviously wasn't talking you though. How you came into the equation still baffles me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jtslimz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dank1u:

Guy any sure 5Odd this night?

No bros mi.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Simple question, with your vast knowledge in punting, show us ur recent winning coupon... Because i dont see what stops u from staking on both real sociedad and wolves to win
If knowledge equals winning. I'm sure even you will be a millionaire by now. Where I insinuated I was using my knowledge to win games is still oblivious to me

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
justwiseass:
Basketball

Booking please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

If knowledge equals winning. I'm sure even you will be a millionaire by now. Where I insinuated I was using my knowledge to win games is still oblivious to me
Why dont u STFU and stop castigating other people's picks most especially after their game cast and stop forming the wise one. My point is since u know whats right in this business and others dont, u shouldn't even be where u are today, u dont have to insinuate any shiit

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCongo2 on betting thread? shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Why dont u STFU and stop castigating other people's picks most especially after their game cast and stop forming the wise one. My point is since u know whats right in this business and others dont, u shouldn't even be where u are today, u dont have to insinuate any shiit
Kindly point out where I castigated anybody's pick to me. Failure to do that makes you an idiot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Smadeinc: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

I obviously wasn't talking you though. How you came into the equation still baffles me cheesy
you dare not even try it..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
motta:
you dare not even try it..
Try what please? Are you sleep typing?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Liverpool was like: Who Fa cup epp? They had better things to take care of.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Liverpool was like: Who Fa cup epp?
They had better things to take care of.
Someone with better reasoning wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tobipossible: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smadeinc:

grin

Gambling isn't for everybody. Hope the niggar didn't commit suicide?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

Kindly point out where I castigated anybody's pick to me. Failure to do that makes you an idiot. cheesy
Yesterday, you were yarning nonsense that why people staked on madrid to win is beyond u just after the final whistle, what stops u from picking the underdog since u know madrid wont win at home, it's liverpool today, I know asslicking and begging of crumbs has taken the largest portion of your brain cells but next time try all your possible best to use the remaining appropriately.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Yesteraday, you were yarning nonsense that why people staked on madrid to win is beyond u just after the final whistle, what stops u from picking the underdog since u know madrid would win at home, it's liverpool today, I know asslicking and begging of crumbs has taken the largest portion of your brain cells but next time try all your possible best to use the remaining appropriately.
you got it right bro.. a known begger for that matter.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Liverpool was like: Who Fa cup epp?
They had better things to take care of.
watchout how they will go trophyless this season.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Yesteraday, you were yarning nonsense that why people staked on madrid to win is beyond u just after the final whistle, what stops u from picking the underdog since u know madrid would win at home, it's liverpool today, I know asslicking and begging of crumbs has taken the largest portion of your brain cells but next time try all your possible best to use the remaining appropriately.
Lol. Resulting to cheap insults cheesy I'm not surprised anyways. grin. Your sorry self couldn't even quote where I castigated anybody. Is this how you want to continue in 2019? You obviously have a long way to go! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nemesis001: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smadeinc:
grin
dem swear for this person? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Poker no too hard like that oo
I don de reason am

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Smadeinc: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
tobipossible:

Gambling isn't for everybody. Hope the niggar didn't commit suicide?
He'll survive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nemesis001: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:

who collected your biscuit bros

were you expecting Liverpool to start their main squad before?

Alabi don give this bros chiko now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
motta:
you got it right bro.. a known begger for that matter.. grin
Legendary Begger grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chewbacca: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
500+ odds

Z6DCJM39

remix/edit/play

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
IAMJojo:
where eduzz na?
here grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smadeinc:
grin
no doubt na big man ticket be dis
e no go shake am

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TheCongo2: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:
TheCongo2 on betting thread? shocked

Someone sent me a PM. And I was checking the person's messages on Nairaland. That is how I ended up on betting thread.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

Lol. Resulting to cheap insults cheesy I'm not surprised anyways. grin. Your sorry self couldn't even quote where I castigated anybody. Is this how you want to continue in 2019? You obviously have a long way to go! smiley
who resulted into insult first? see the mumu who doesn't have a long way to go? You won over 600k and ur still fucking competing with church's rat in penury. You better goto Shiloh or is this how u wanna continue ur existence grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
who resulted into insult first? see the mumu who doesn't have a long way to go? You won over 600k and ur still fucking competing with church's rat in penury. You better goto Shiloh or is this how u wanna continue ur existence grin
he can as well go Redemption Ground

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.