Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3242020 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by REALBETPAWA: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:
God knows that I really intended staying out of this and I am not choosing sides, you can all kee yourselves for all I care.

But @ the bolded.

Some people have already broken the table the Lord promised to prepare for them in the presence of their enemies on earth cheesy

You can't make heaven walai talai grin

Thief. Return the 60k loot u stole right now!! Thief cool

Cc 1realbobby
2019prophets
BETPAWA

cool

19 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
in your petty mind right now,you are feeling like you are now on par with her,due to those losses.better wake up,you are only daydreaming.go to her twitter handle and dig up to december and january and see for yourself,then ask yourself if you are truly on the same page with her

Why are you disturbing yourself?

Everybody on here(except for his gullible followers) knows tissue is a useless person(as you can see from his name).

He is a thing of waste! grin grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
in your petty mind right now,you are feeling like you are now on par with her,due to those losses.better wake up,you are only daydreaming.go to her twitter handle and dig up to december and january and see for yourself,then ask yourself if you are truly on the same page with her

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lhimeet:

Your phone don off?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Tissue is a pathetic being, see him dropping stvpid words of encouragement on top the 2k he collected.

Only God knows if it's motivational quotes they paid for or games. grin

Don't mind that f00l who doesn't know the meaning of "subscription".

I wonder what he was looking for in that telegram group. Probably thinking of how to unlock the group and advertise his 2k subscription fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yinka4dad(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
pietre:

That one I no no. During my own time I use am once
am sorry to disturb I ve tried it the way you explain it's just telling me I can place one bet per game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by REALBETPAWA: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
cheesy cheesy from your monicker i can only blame your parents for birthing a buffoon

Sometimes i wonder how your father will feel knowing that his son is charging people 2k online to help them gamble. That is if he is not doing thesame too. Afterall the apple they say dosent fall far from the tree. I think u are even more useless than your other unfortunate monicker 2019prophets shocked

Cc 2019prophets
1realbobby
BETPAWA cool

18 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zontage:

I wonder what he was looking for in that telegram group. Probably thinking of how to unlock the group and advertise his 2k subscription fraud.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Your phone don off?
Nope.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
and whodoweblame for your vitiligo,smh.i am sorry for that,but the urge to touch your worst nightmare after bakayokoko and the girl was just irrestible.
TissuePaper:
cheesy cheesy from your monicker i can only blame your parents for birthing a buffoon

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
puskin, naijacutee, FOD, dominique please give TissuePaper a long time out from this section. He is trolling this thread with irrelevant content and insults to fellow members. Kindly do the needful please. Thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Why are you disturbing yourself?

Everybody on here(except for his gullible followers ) knows tissue is a useless person(as you can see from his name).

He is a thing of waste! grin grin cheesy

Even as it is now his followers can't defend him, they know that the guy is a failure.

He doesn't even have the courage to ask them of the months (March) subscription fee. They will just break his head.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zontage:

Guy you're wicked!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zontage:

Even as it is now his followers can't defend him, they know that the guy is a failure.

He doesn't even have the courage to ask them of the months (March) subscription fee. They will just break his head.
grin cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
and whodoweblame for your vitiligo,smh.i am sorry for that,but the urge to touch your worst nightmare after bakayokoko and the girl was just irrestible.
which worst nightmare... Like i said, your parents are to blame for birthing a buffoon smiley kiss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mavor:
puskin, naijacutee, FOD, dominique please give TissuePaper a long time out from this section. He is trolling this thread with irrelevant content and insults to fellow members. Kindly do the needful please. Thanks.
cc puskin naijacutee When will Mavor stop being a buffoon cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

Guy you're wicked!!! grin

That guy own don dey much, I am just ready for him tonight.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pietre(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yinka4dad:
am sorry to disturb I ve tried it the way you explain it's just telling me I can place one bet per game

Have u placed the same game before?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
let me help u update the lost smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

Sometimes i wonder how your father will feel knowing that his son is charging people 2k online to help them gamble. That is if he is not doing thesame too. Afterall the apple they say dosent fall far from the tree. I think u are even more useless than your other unfortunate monicker 2019prophets shocked

Cc 2019prophets
1realbobby
BETPAWA cool
not 2k bro ...3k cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
he would be doing himself a great favour,since the head is filled empty net goal.make he kuku ask them make dem jus break am for the good of this thread
Zontage:

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
he would be doing himself a great favour,since the head is filled empty net goal.make he kuku ask them make dem jus break am for the good of this thread

Chai! I don die
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
who gave you those cute vitiligo of yours.
TissuePaper:
which worst nightmare... Like i said, your parents are to blame for birthing a buffoon smiley kiss

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Make all of una kuku kill tissue and share the pieces na, e don do now, almost 20 people on one person.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:
Make all of una kuku kill tissue and share the pieces na, e don do now, almost 20 people on one person.
bahahakakaha.... cheesy

I am ready for them grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

Thief. Return the 60k loot u stole right now!! Thief cool

Cc 1realbobby
2019prophets
BETPAWA

cool
lets leave that failed punter cum scammer Jare. He would be lynched last last kiss

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by worthybet(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
WORTHYBET PREDICTIONS

AUSTRIA: BAD VS STRUM GRAZ 11 - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.42

AUSTRIA: NEUSIEDL - PARNDORF - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.50

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ayanbaba2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
bahahakakaha.... cheesy

I am ready for them grin
I just want to let you know... that

you are mad

why are your dumb headed zombies not defending you, or are they lifeless ni; maybe , are they all ghost?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
why is pettiness your trademark,do you even have a guardian at all,your words portrays you as a child who was abandoned with the fear on infecting others with his plague.
TissuePaper:
have u forgotten i got it after sucking your moms vagina smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
bahahakakaha.... cheesy

I am ready for them grin
Looks like you don buy market again daddy's pet?

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
do you know when you join 1xbet using the promo code below, you will get 200% bonus.

1xbet promo Code--> 1x_23823

oya gbera

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.