Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3254083 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Luck supercede analysis, if you're lucky you'll pick the right market for a particular match.

If you like analyse from now till next year(if you're not lucky to pick the right market for that match) , it doesn't change a thing.
I agree...some people spend hours analysing... na still red tomatoes!!... mother luck will let you pick the right games at the right time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
INPLAY

53' 0 - 1

USA
New England Revolution - FC Cincinnati

Home WIN @ 6+

RISKY!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bolt000(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
In play showed me pepper o cry cry
Thank God for this last minute boom �� grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
tennis inplay

Mertins Elise to win 2nd set 3.4 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by einsteine(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hycon:

I agree to some extent

I read a book called FOOLED BY RANDOMNESS

if you can't repeat your result every time then you were lucky.

Yes he was lucky but not fully lucky because he puts in some skilled effort that increased his chances of getting lucky

so therefore the equation to getting lucky is INCREASED CHANCE= LUCK

Buy more lottery tickets then you have more chance for luck to kiss YOU kiss

All those idiots who win a few slips and start asking for people to subscribe should read Nicholas Taleb's Fooled by Randomness.

Innobets won on a market that was flawed and advantageous to the punter. He had a fair bit of luck as there was a substantial possibility that any of the 70 tickets he played wouldn't have entered. A lot of people also spent similar amounts playing the various combinations but were not lucky enough.

Most people do not understand the concept of luck because they are thinking of it in supernatural terms. Let's assume we do a competition of coin tossing among every Nigerian. Everyone tosses a coin and those who get head moved to the next stage. After twenty stages, we would have about 200 people who have tossed 20 straight heads. Were these people lucky? Yes. But some people would think it was skill.

Luck is randomness and not a quality that people have.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zanziman: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
2019prophets:
Zanziman reported my comment to Dоminiquе...
u still a stuрid Scаmmer man..

Cc
1realbobby
yehmy
REALBETPAWA
Jamestown123
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zanziman: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
shortgun:

0-1...20 minutes
Check again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Luck supercede analysis, if you're lucky you'll pick the right market for a particular match.

If you like analyse from now till next year(if you're not lucky to pick the right market for that match) , it doesn't change a thing.
Example: Two Nigeria away matches that won same day.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Innobets spokesman don show hahaha

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by einsteine(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
The reason professional gamblers play singles is to reduce the effect of luck. If you are playing accumulators, the effect of luck is enormous. The less selections on your slip, the more important analysis is and the more games you add to your slip, the more luck matters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
einsteine:
The reason professional gamblers play singles is to reduce the effect of luck. If you are playing accumulators, the effect of luck is enormous. The less selections on your slip, the more important analysis is and the more games you add to your slip, the more luck matters.
True.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

so fuckiing right bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
bolt000:
In play showed me pepper o cry cry Thank God for this last minute boom �� grin
kai omo u most likely to enjoy inplays by playing single
u get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yu guys dey argue with locust that has never won anything tangible in punting, what if the game had ended eyes kongba (0-0) kiss wouldnt the whole 70+ tickets shattered and battered into pieces and sent to journey of no return? How many people expected liverpool vs bayern match to end up eyes kongba. leave the mumu and let him continue wallowing in his stupidity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bolt000(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
SirDanny7:

kai omo u most likely to enjoy inplays by playing single

u get mind sha
I was experimenting with tennis.. now I've found my new addiction.
Under 4.5 in football.. I'll just accumulate and stake high.
But these tennis people show me pepper Sha.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toolluu: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
that's a lot lost o
bolt000:
In play showed me pepper o cry cry
Thank God for this last minute boom �� grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
abi no be Alabi wey don humble so many called skillful punters cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You posted a tip today which was won, why didn't you stake on the game?
Fear that it might cast, or insufficient funds? Luck is vain bro, he who rides on luck, rides on thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:
Yu guys dey argue with locust that has never won anything tangible in punting, what if the game had ended eyes kongba (0-0) kiss wouldnt the whole 70+ tickets shattered and battered into pieces and sent to journey of no return? How many people expected liverpool vs bayern match to end up eyes kongba. leave the mumu and let him continue wallowing in his stupidity
Eazy bro. Havn't gotten to that extent. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tonynoah1: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
B939SRCSECEQTC-3929244

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chileads:
Eazy bro. Havn't gotten to that extent. grin
I hate people wey no dey use there brain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
locust:

Fear that it might cast, or insufficient funds? Luck is vain bro, he who rides on luck, rides on thin air.
You're stubborn sha.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

grin

Punting should be business, and business is all about taking risks. No be today teams start to dey play 0:0. If you start looking at that, you won't place a single bet again. He took the risk and boom, he is now a millionaire, while you are here trolling upandan.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
locust:

Baseless assumption.

I'm not talking of other sphere of life, but in punting, luck supercede any other thing(Maybe except getting the right info, I mean fixed match)

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toolluu: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
i tweaked your style and won..B930SRCPZTPQES-6934304..luckily, the only game that wasnt available for any first half goal was the poland - latvia game and it was the only game that did not have a first half goal..i'm sure i would have picked it if it was available..that's luck though
SwayB:
B930SRRCCPRPEZ-618288 cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:
Yu guys dey argue with locust that has never won anything tangible in punting

shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
qualityGod:
after Egyptian flick up I re bet cos I know my worth
bro you can drop betpawa code next time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by blackfase(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Very right. Theres nothing like i sabi predict outcome. Its all down to luck. Only 25-35% goes to due diligence, the bigger chunk is upon LUCK!

Chiefheywhy:

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chileads:
You're stubborn sha.
why wouldn't he be stubborn when locust (Alabi) has eaten every tickets he had.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
bakayokoko:
Z5XZFNLJ

15 ODDS

A MONTH PLUS I NO PUNT....TODAY WEY I SAY MAKE I PUNT, 1GAME SYNDROME STILL KNACK ME AKPAKO AS USUAL cheesy cheesy cheesy

UNA BYE-BYE OH grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
blackfase:

Very right. Theres nothing like i sabi predict outcome. Its all down to luck. Only 25-35% goes to due diligence, the bigger chunk is upon LUCK!

You're right. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.