Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3237592 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
I just pray to God that the good sir goes ahead with his promise..I think the picture I sent him will suffice whatever doubts you re trying to plant here..but please for once try and look at things from different perspectives..we all are humans
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cwhyte please come oooooo

i deposit money to my accessbet account ... was debited but de money no reflect embarassed

i checked deposit list

na running i see ooo money never still reflect

cc bestfactor

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by richie10k: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
richie10k:
Our 2+ odds banker for Today

2+ odds banker for today

Saudi Arabia pl
AL Ahli Saudi FC vs AL Raed
H Wins Either Half
Yes
Morocco botola 1
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Wydad AC Casablanca
Double chance
Draw or Away win
Iran Ipl
Sepidrood Rasht SC vs Peykan
1st half - O/U
Under 1.5
Good luck
BOOOOOM!!! congratulations game won,we may not always have the chance to post tips here but
you can join our WhatsApp group were we provide Free 2+ odds daily
https:///Ien2pi8BElQ3yISs55UiHL
If the above link isn't accessible, then add us on WhatsApp via 08134362958 and we'll add u to the group

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pls whats the easiest way to deposit in 1xbet??
Been trying to use card payment but its not working...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ChungLee: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
udwise123:
talk true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

bros i swear!!! this wan pain me... angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Coldplayyy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
CaptainMitch send that anayo01/ladonz scammer money on your own peril grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brayss(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
4,760 Odds 1xBet JMJGA Please someone should help me with bet9ja version of this game and quote me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
eddykenny2:
Pls whats the easiest way to deposit in 1xbet??
Been trying to use card payment but its not working...

What type of card are you trying with? Verve, Mastercard or Visa?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Coldplayyy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
ladonz:
It's quite disheartening that you would from the comfort of your abode try to disrupt an act of kindness from a generous person to one who is in dire need of it...did you by chance see the pictorial evidence I had put up? Before going ahead with this character assassination?

Oga, you can start by explaining why you share Bet9ja ID with anayo01...is he your cousin’s brother? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollywood(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Vested:

Yes.
That's different from the tennis thing .

I don't do anything public anymore especially with the response I got then.
I bet on draws and it's not cheap actually.
So I don't ask people to get involved with me. I'm just here for the fun.

I hate draws sha.. Lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zontage:

What type of card are you trying with? Verve, Mastercard or Visa?

VERVE CARD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SuccessfulSmart: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
[/color] grin
Mavor:
I'm becoming better at this predicting thing. All from reading data on sofascore! grin

chairman just calm and prepare for weekend game [color=#000099]
Mavor:
I'm becoming better at this predicting thing. All from reading data on sofascore! grin

chairman just calm and prepare for weekend game
Mavor:

chairman just calm and prepare for weekend game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alighoda2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
weekend games Z5XJVXJN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollywood(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Can someone using 1xbet here, help me
Jasmine tennis inplay codes don't display on my betslip when I input it ... It always says "invalid bet events" or error
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
eddykenny2:

VERVE CARD

It won't work
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dollywood:
Can someone using 1xbet here, help me
Jasmine tennis inplay codes don't display on my betslip when I input it ... It always says "invalid bet events" or error

You have to be fast when playing her inplay tips. Just keep your download bet slip section open if you are following her challenge.

Stake Responsibly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zontage:

It won't work
Which method do you think i should use??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Christardor: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
I learnt a very important lesson today on this thread.
.The internet never forgets.
.Do things your progeny will be proud of.
.Thinking the internet is a faceless contact and you misuse it's privilege.It can boomerang and hunt you thereby your grace passing you by.

Because tomorrow is always pregnant

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
eddykenny2:

Which method do you think i should use??

Mastercard or Visa Card.

I don't know of other methods as I haven't tried them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollywood(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zontage:

You have to be fast when playing her inplay tips. Just keep your download bet slip section open if you are following her challenge.

Stake Responsibly

Bro I'm very fast it doesn't cost me 5secs to input the codes but it shows "invalid events"

And do u also play her games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by viktor88: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
SirDanny7:

Guy chill your friends own a bet shop dosent guarantee you knowing all what happens in there

i used to think like you till one of our area papa won 5+million, the week he won bet9ja uploaded the betslip on their facebook page and as usual i doubted the winnings...can you believe no one knew about this till he has spent almost half of the money in his business !!

its good to doubt but doubt responsibly
If they can upload fake coupons they will not miss the chance to upload any real winner, I was talking about 34mil, 24mil 30mil not 5mil
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by viktor88: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zontage:

Mastercard or Visa Card.

I don't know of other methods as I haven't tried them.
Alryt tnx man

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BLUEJAYY: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
ladonz:
I just pray to God that the good sir goes ahead with his promise..I think the picture I sent him will suffice whatever doubts you re trying to plant here..but please for once try and look at things from different perspectives..we all are humans
I smiled when I read 'good sir'

Reminds me of when I used to binge-read the Shakespearean series. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
las las school na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I smiled when I read 'good sir'

Reminds me of when I used to binge-read the Shakespearean series. smiley

There is nothing smiling about me now...am done for
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by viktor88: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
godwinony:

What are you saying? I have 4 people close to me..one friend and 3 relatives who have won a cumulative of over 30 million naira..not hearsay
Same old story, a friend of mine won, a cousin won, a church member won.

Cheek the kind of amount I listed, if 3 people won them they will be close to 80mil not 30
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izzou(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
The internet never forgets, truly grin

Listening to Coldplayyy - Fix you

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mavor:
after they lost to bottom placed Genoa two weekends ago without Ronaldo too abi?

It was away match.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by viktor88: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Godvilla:
Oga calm ur balls down...
You are trying to be right but you are so wrong and of course ignorant.
The day I won 4.2m, I told the manager not to loud it. I want it on a low key. Even my left hand was unaware of my winnings.
I know four people who won 6.5m, 8.6m, 4.9 and 9.8m respectively between 2016 and last year. Only few (closest) people knew about their winnings.
Some people collect their BIG winnings on a low key.
So stop saying what u don't know.
I think u need to change the crop of people u hang out with. Ororo no dey their head.
See the kind of amount I listed before you argued, you are the ignorant one because most guys in betting business know what bet9ja is really doing but you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
ladonz:

There is nothing smiling about me now...am done for

I wonder why you had to deny that you're anayo. Try to be straight in your dealings, person wey wan help you go help you irrespective of what anyone might say.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Williams004: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good evening all. So I've just opened a sporty Bet account and I really do not know how to predict or arrange games. Pls help a brother out with lessons and codes too. Thanking you all in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.