Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3249450 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

wants to be noticed by a pathetic perpetual crumbs lord(in TissuePaper's voice) laughing in spanish

Take several seats back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Take several seats back!!!
ori baba e ti gbale ninu koto to wa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

He and his twin brother are transparent and sincere.

Twale!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jagaban880:

Gemini Twin smiley smiley

wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Playing with a pig is detrimental to one's health...

grin grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by omobs(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jagaban880:

u see people were i respect for dis thread.....cheifheywhy follow

e pain me say i no get national i.d or international passport...to follow kolet free money

embarassed
Chai, but if you get any 25k wey you no dey use, try go do intl passport, even thou you never dey travel, Just do passport keep, opportunity fit come out anytime.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by overdrive(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jagaban880:

u see people were i respect for dis thread.....cheifheywhy follow

e pain me say i no get national i.d or international passport...to follow kolet free money

embarassed

What is it all about. Please put me through.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by omobs(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

He and his twin brother are transparent and sincere.
don't really know his brother, but the guy really surprised me, I just dey speechless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

wants to be noticed by a pathetic perpetual crumbs lord(in TissuePaper's voice) laughing in spanish

He constantly solicit for funds. It is not or never a crime to ask for a favour when you don't have. It has never been written anywhere that they have scammed anyone.....

They informed people about $25 worth of free airdrop which most of the thread users have benefitted from. I.e they are useful both in sincerity and in transparency.

You, on the other hand. What reputation have you built for yourself? We know your types. They are the ones who form who they are not online but owning everyone in the neighborhood or stealing people's boxers and used cloths.

For your information, they are working on their Canadian visa. They are not totally worthless as you

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
omobs:

Chai, but if you get any 25k wey you no dey use, try go do intl passport, even thou you never dey travel, Just do passport keep, opportunity fit come out anytime.

No be lie bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
omobs:

don't really know his brother, but the guy really surprised me, I just dey speechless.

I wasn't asking, I was actually telling you.

Deal any business with then anytime.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Z5WWGK9H
26 odds
Cc Mavor, chiefheywhy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zontage:

Tennis Inplays

The one with about 6.2k subscribers

Thanks Man, can u help with the link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
fabulous986:
Israel
boom ✅ ✅ ✅ master of draw

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

He constantly solicit for funds. It is not or never a crime to ask for a favour when you don't have. It has never been written anywhere that they have scammed anyone.....

They informed people about $25 worth of free airdrop which most of the thread users have benefitted from. I.e they are useful both in sincerity and in transparency.

You, on the other hand. What reputation have you built for yourself? We know your types. They are the ones who form who they are not online but owning everyone in the neighborhood or stealing people's boxers and used cloths.

For your information, they are working on their Canadian visa. They are not totally worthless as you
i dey wait make u hit form back cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

Baba u for no loud the bolded part yet

anyways wat will be will be...no baggar go fit change am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jagaban880:

Baba u for no loud the bolded part yet

anyways wat will be will be...no baggar go fit change am

Sometimes you have to remind those whose only purpose in life is to make you sad that, you're actually doing better than they can ever imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
overdrive:

What is it all about. Please put me through.

u get international passport?

if yes is ur answer

read cheifheyywhy postz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i dey wait make u hit form back cool

Lol.

Make I try get staking power first.
I dey broke now. Momcy too done spend on me for this illness. This weekend surely. We go bounce.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

Sometimes you have to remind those whose only purpose in life is to make you sad that, you're actually doing better than they can ever imagine.

you are right sha cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

ori baba e ti gbale ninu koto to wa
I know both of you are guilty of firing shots at each other but no matter what the case maybe, it doesn't speak well of you to speak ill of the dead. Please make amends.
P.S. I no holy pass but there are certain things you won't catch me doing, one of which is what I highlighted above.
Thanks for your cooperation.
(Chiefheywhy, try as much as possible to develop a thick skin to some unpalatable remarks. I know it's not easy to see one's late dad being made the butt of jokes. God bless you).
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

is there anyone who doesn't have issues or needs? Do u know what will happen if everybody should start stating their financial problems. The key is contentment. The side effects of begging is laziness as you will always want people to help you out when another issues pop up. (free money sweet na) Canada visa kill you there.
Well this is coming from an infamous cultist, i am not surprised. Na gun dem go still use kill yu last. Let me stop here, so that you wont deactivate this account too

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Thanks Man, can u help with the link

Check her twitter page, she retweeted it few hours ago
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
mistarsam:

I know both of you are guilty of firing shots at each other but no matter what the case maybe, it doesn't speak well of you to speak ill of the dead. Please make amends.
P.S. I no holy pass but there are certain things you won't catch me doing, one of which is what I highlighted above.
Thanks for your cooperation.
(Chiefheywhy, try as much as possible to develop a thick skin to some unpalatable remarks. I know it's not easy to see one's late dad being made the butt of jokes. God bless you).
No lele
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ladiesdream: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
omobs:

how them collect the free money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

No lele
Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
If you know you already converted your XLM to ETH but you can't withdraw (cus you don't have a verified luno account).

Message me on whatsapp so you'll collect your Raba tomorrow (before evening).

I have random 10 international passports data page...can I use them differently?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
I have random 10 international passports data page...can I use them differently?

You done blow o.

$250.

Use different emails.

Make sure you transfer each to luno upon successful verification so as not to track your IP.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tonynoah1: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
B928SCESZEAATW-3929244

47million for tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ladiesdream: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
I get international passport what are the steps to follow?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ladiesdream: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:

You done blow o.

$250.

Use different emails.

Make sure you transfer each to luno upon successful verification so as not to track your IP.
how I go take do na? I get international passport
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:

Different data page with different pictures I suppose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.