Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231681 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
1realBobby:
God punish poverty!!!!

It's either I win or I win!

I nor get excuse for failure....

Since 2013 I veered into online betting, Alabi has taken more than 90% of my life from me.... I had won some, lost all. I came into this game to win big but the reverse became the case...

But one thing I have gained from this whole experience, is to sleep my pains and loss away.

Even when I encounter bad real life situations that should normally make me cry, I take it the same way I take every loss I encounter from Alabi... I have learnt to swallow my pains and hope for a better tomorrow.

I'm not quitting now. it's either Alabi finish the job he started in my life or I make Alabi bleed at last! one of us must go down... I rather use that 10k that can't change my life a bit, to bet and hope for millions, rather than use it on myself... I will sacrifice every gaddem cash, my life, time and all that's worth it to hit it big.

the million is not far fetched, I can feel it... I have put a whole lot of work and experience in getting this new strategy. this weekend, the journey to my million begins.

It's either I win big, or I die trying!!!
bro I understand your pain and your heart desire to make it great in betting world.... just suggestion, if I were u I will start with 3-5 odd everyday.. with patient you will recover your fortune on the long run, I wish u the best of luck brogrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PenGriffey: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
1realBobby:
God punish poverty!!!!

Since 2013 I veered into online betting, Alabi has taken more than 90% of my life from me.... I had won some, lost all. I came into this game to win big but the reverse became the case...

But one thing I have gained from this whole experience, is to sleep my pains and loss away.

Even when I encounter bad real life situations that should normally make me cry, I take it the same way I take every loss I encounter from Alabi... I have learnt to swallow my pains and hope for a better tomorrow.

I'm not quitting now. it's either Alabi finish the job he started in my life or I make Alabi bleed at last! one of us must go down... I rather use that 10k that can't change my life a bit, to bet and hope for millions, rather than use it on myself... I will sacrifice every gaddem cash, my life, time and all that's worth it to hit it big.

the million is not far fetched, I can feel it... I have put a whole lot of work and experience in getting this new strategy. this weekend, the journey to my million begins.

look at who said he won 1 millionaire that day

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Make una behave well, shey we have guests viewing the thread

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

Your mother's juicy pusea has spoilt yu, yu ate it to the extent she cum all over yur face. Incredible cheesy

stop this please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
PenGriffey:
you guys are supposed to ignore that nincompoop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Successimpactld:
bro I understand your pain and your heart desire to make it great in betting world.... just suggestion, if I were u I will start with 3-5 odd everyday.. with patient you will recover your fortune on the long run, I wish u the best of luck brogrin
There is no fortune left for that foooool. His village people don use them all to drink palm wine. Millions kill him there

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimohibrahim(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
1realBobby:
God punish poverty!!!!

That's the spirit grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Successimpactld:
This is quite encouraging coming from you, Akinnubi (A fool at 40 cheesy).... Thanks my man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mavor:
grin B941SCPWAEZPCC-3139654
5MILLA OR NOTHING

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
yehmy:
Inplay Alert
Free 2.41odds

M9BDB - Accessbet or 1xbet
Boom Boom Green land! grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
PenGriffey:
1 millionaire?? Really niggah?? your English teacher gats refund your school fee

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Someone should help me compile the names of the first 7 quoters and their IDs
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Your mates are looking at 163k and 247k cashout with 200 and 300 stake respectively.

You are screaming boom boom zoom doom green land on top 2.41 odds.

Did your weed supplier not give you a prescription?
My friend, go and sit down with you hungry man odds and be humble angry

yehmy:

Boom Boom Green land! grin

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
TissuePaper:
you guys are supposed to ignore that nincompoop
Japhet my man cheesy... Been a while... how's syndication doing?

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yinkeys(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
1realBobby:
God punish poverty!!!!

I started staking 4 days ago with a balance in my nairabet acct of 2000 naira. Right now the balance is 3250 naira. For a new dude in the game I started small. Highest 200 to 250 staking. Once my balance gets to 10k. I will then go heavy and take huge risks. It's all about been smart. I try not to always look at the guys gunning for 500k yet. I'm focusing on building profit first. Nothing good comes overnight

Take it easy bro

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
danduchi:
@Mavor, biko cashout that game... Sevilla match this evening fit cast the ticket... Couple with the fact say u expose the coupon for this forum, sorry to say 'e go cut'
[/s]

UNA MUMU NEVER DO 4 THIS THREAD??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

UNA MUMU NEVER DO 4 THIS THREAD??
abeg tell them angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Berliner1: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
B921SCSPZPAACZ-2339669

Cash out or not?

Testing a strategy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Your mates are looking at 163k and 247k cashout with 200 and 300 stake respectively.

na ur game If not then keep shut....how much u don win...SCAMMER OSHI

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
NewDelhi:
Stop behaving like the class prefect of a kindergarten class. You should respect your age and stop being preposterous

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
alexistaiwo:

[/s]

THIS SHAMELESS UGLY MINI-DEVIL THIEF.
YOU STILL NEVER DIE?

18 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

There is no fortune left for that foooool. His village people don use them all to drink palm wine. Millions kill him there
Hopefully, from Saturday, my winning tickets would begin to shut you up.. product of a weak erection...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Waiting for you to die first as elder wey you be smiley
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

THIS SHAMELESS THIEF.
YOU STILL NEVER DIE?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimohibrahim(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

I'mthe third person

Bet9ja ID

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yinkeys(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Hello bro.
Please I want to know your method. I'm a newbie. Last year I was here briefly during the scores+ goal scorers accumulation shut down.@lhimeet Any other means to make big bucks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
jimohibrahim:

That's the spirit grin
thanks bro..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
alexistaiwo:
[/s]

A CURSED CHILD!

SPITS!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mavor:
na the 11th the acca dey end, not weekend that is if better cashout never enter before then.

I am tired of accas. 95% no dey work. even the successful punters will advise you to do singles or doubles. accas are fed by greed and that is how the bookies are constantly making money. na the single and double market dey kill them bookies mostly. Imagine someone betting 1million on sure 1.6 odds everyday. every month you are collecting salary of 18million from Alabi and your principal investment of 1m is always intactgrin Baba God is taking me there IJN, Amen!

CASHOUT AFTER CHELSEA GAME ON MONDAY (CASHOUT AMT SUPPOSE RISE WELL IF CHELSEA WINS).

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
bakayokoko:

CASHOUT AFTER CHELSEA GAME ON MONDAY (CASHOUT AMT SUPPOSE RISE WELL IF CHELSEA WINS).
Chelsea can't win that match. I see no reason why he shouldn't cashout now. That game has tried but the remaining games are huge doubts.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Berliner1:
B921SCSPZPAACZ-2339669
Cash out or not?
Testing a strategy
No cash out Madrid go win the game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
NewDelhi:
Nice gesture, but thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.