Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3229938 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
i agree but the returns per day is too poor...i'd rather stick with gambling

I can bet u...u didn't win that money

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajon1:
We all get to know people someday. I didn't even tell him about this, I only posted it here because I knows he's looking for money to get the Corolla Sport. He is one of the responsible and disciplined persons I've met. If you are in ABJ, you can meet with him

wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
paul5378:

I can bet u...u didn't win that money
you are entitled to your opinion

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
ajon1:
We all get to know people someday. I didn't even tell him about this, I only posted it here because I knows he's looking for money to get the Corolla Sport. He is one of the responsible and disciplined persons I've met. If you are in ABJ, you can meet with him
send me a mail
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hustleranthem(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
bro plz reply my pm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
how much do u think a calf costs
The last time I asked an herder it was around #25-35k depending on the age of the calf and an average cow is sold for like #120-150k and you can't spend up to #30k to feed the calf and immunization against possible diseases.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
RedDistrict:

Loool

Brother no laugh joor...Alabi deal with me today.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
What of importation business?
I am also seconding the calf business guy..it's legit and pays
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Starboytwo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
See as idea plenty for ground

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rootprof(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
Boooooooom ... Glad it ended in praise, the last game almost casted it.

I'm taking a break...i need suggestions on investment ideas that i can put this 5million in that will yield good returns....the best 10 ideas will get 10k each.

Hycon i like that your uber suggestion just that i can't seem to find anyone trustworthy enough to bequeath the car

Every Gambler has his payday

Show center/game house makes sense.. that's if you can manage it well. PlayStation 3&4 during the week then football showing weekend. Good luck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
In play

Juventus vs Ac Milan
CS

2:1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BLUEJAYY: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mehhn punting has really fvcked with a lot of minds on here. I mean, I could literally get a winning coupon somewhere, post it here and have people fall over themselves to get my attention.

Just to let you guys know, you can be financially fvcked and still thrive but when you're mentally fvcked, it's over. No way back. What a shame.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Parko(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:

I'm taking a break...i need suggestions on investment ideas that i can put this 5million in that will yield good returns....the best 10 ideas will get 10k each.

Hycon i like that your uber suggestion just that i can't seem to find anyone trustworthy enough to bequeath the car

Cooking gas business. More Nigerians are beginning to use cooking gas for various domestic cooking purpose
This is an untapped business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pearlyakin:

The last time I asked an herder it was around #25-35k depending on the age of the calf and an average cow is sold for like #120-150k and you can't spend up to #30k to feed the calf and immunization against possible diseases.
okay lets be practical here...if i buy the calf how long will it take to mature into a cow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Mehhn punting has really fvcked with a lot of minds on here. I mean, I could literally get a winning coupon somewhere, post it here and have people fall over themselves to get my attention.

When you're mentally fvcked, it's over. No way back. What a shame.
Bhet what if it's true??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:

start Importation from china,dubai, turkey and look for distributor within nigeria to sell to.

or buy a land and lease it out to network provider for at least 10 years
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladonz:

What of importation business?
I am also seconding the calf business guy..it's legit and pays
yeah...i'm loving it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
okay lets be practical here...if i buy the calf how long will it take to mature into a cow
3-4 months..depends on feeding culture...in the east here cows sell for as much as 300k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kochila(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:

bro open viewing center
u can equally use one side of it for ps4 games.
I believe it will yield big(constants returns)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
If the calf is of good breed, good immunization against disease and nutritious feed that is constant, within a year you make your money and it is advisable you buy more than one so that the calf will have a partner.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladonz:

3-4 months..depends on feeding culture...in the east here cows sell for as much as 300k
how about the herders cuz i'm definitely not going to be the herdsman
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladonz:

What breed of calf
Is it muturu or ndama or red bororo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bayern Munich will play rubbish at the beginning of the season to increase the club's bookmakers odds of winning the bundesliga at the end of the season.

When the odds rise to a reasonable number, everyone affiliated to the club will stake on them to win the league and normal service will resume.

Millions of easy dollars in the bank.
PSG will soon start following same path.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pearlyakin:

If the calf is of good breed, good immunization against disease and nutritious feed that is constant, within a year you make your money and it is advisable you buy more than one so that the calf will have a partner.
interesting....but I'll also need to rent a land where I'll be keeping them, that would cost a lot too ...so i guess it's capital intensive in a way
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
You can easily get one..or even hire
Enter artisan market..you will easily find one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pearlyakin:

What breed of calf
Is it muturu or ndama or red bororo
I think ndama

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
kochila:

bro open viewing center
u can equally use one side of it for ps4 games.
I believe it will yield big(constants returns)
nah, I'll pass.. It doesn't bring in large profits
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Poorboy: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
no be bet you win money from? Go open your bet shop for area where population plenty... Do some innovation and see as customers plenty
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
interesting....but I'll also need to rent a land where I'll be keeping them, that would cost a lot too ...so i guess it's capital intensive in a way
There are fulanis that their job is to take care of your cattle till it's old enough for sale, i think it's #5k a month also you can rent a land at a cheaper price depending on your location
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladonz:

You can easily get one..or even hire
means I'll be paying him through out the year until the calf matures without making any profit... Meaning everything will be from my pocket

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Today bad sha..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Poorboy:
no be bet you win money from? Go open your bet shop for area where population plenty... Do some innovation and see as customers plenty
i had it in mind to open a megashop but i don't really trust this betting business...the bulk of the profits go to the headquaters while the agents earn peanuts

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.