Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3249048 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
solja01:
bro pls b sharing ur 1xbet games with me

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Joeflix257: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
DYKUB

99odds

Messi shots on target over 4.5
Cr7 shots on target over 3.5

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
Babanlagenius:
i’m not a fan of stake low and win big.

We’ve turned betting to business using a particular strategy that 1x Bet is probably tired of seeing.

My win history since 13th of March to 10th of April. We don’t stake every day. We have 56 VIP members enjoying this as well.

If you only stake 100 naira, don’t join us. Ask me to add you to our VIP group. Don’t be afraid, we give value for your money. Take the risk cause it is worth it. You asked for us and now we are here.

Check my signature if you also want free trial of one ticket per week. High stakers? Come let’s talk business.
U dey miss gan grin
[/s]

Why are you idiots so annoying? So because you dropped a tip that man city will not win yesterday you have automatically become a punting prophet looking for subscribers. Why should i subscribe for something you and i have no control over? You want people to subscribe for probable events? You are seriously mad but you have no one to tell you. People have won huge with free shared ideas and tips on here. I have never seen anyone become millionaire from all these yeye subscriptions.How are you different from the scammers spamming the forum with fixed matches? You and okafor better go to hell with your tips and ebooks. Fools claim to have a winning strategy yet looking for people to pay token. Eranko

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izzou(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]

Why are you idiots so annoying? So because you dropped a tip that man city will not win yesterday you have automatically become a punting prophet looking for subscribers. Why should i subscribe for something you and i have no control over? You want people to subscribe for probable events? You are seriously mad but you have no one to tell you. People have won huge with free shared ideas and tips on here. I have never seen anyone become millionaire from all these yeye subscriptions.How are you different from the scammers spamming the forum with fixed matches? You and okafor better go to hell with your tips and ebooks. Fools claim to have a winning strategy yet looking for people to pay token. Eranko

He's looking for high stakers, but his highest stake is #2000

grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

grin

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
eyedd:
Stay away from Tennis if you don't want to go back to the village.

That game is really dangerous, because 1 mistake can cost you a lot.
I have never gone near tennis since I started punting... But guess where I am now...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
losprince:
I have never gone near tennis since I started punting... But guess where I am now...

Village sqaure

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
The Action is Here Again!
Predict Correctly the Correct Scores of Today's Champions League Matches and Barcelona Exact Total Corners and Stand a Chance to receive 500naira free funds in your bet account.

Manchester United vs Barcelona °
Ajax vs Juventus°
Barcelona Exact Total Corners°

Multiple entries will be disallowed and will trigger automatic disqualification of the punter concerned√

After dropping your predictions, you must cc locust who would in turn, quote your predictions for them to become valid√

Predictions after 18:45pm will be considered invalid, and as such, will not be counted√

Any act of rebellion or quest to introduce chaos will attract automatic disqualification.

Image is a property of lbnsports.com

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

grin
10 odd today game

Number:Z5VGJQ55
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Light

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izzou(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jagaban880:

10 odd today game

If e enter, I go give you 10k
If e cut nko?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by winnerr(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
How's this 2 odds?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

If e enter, I go give you 10k
If e cut nko?

abeg stake wetin u fit afford to lose

but de game suppose click

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrizzyace: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys let’s give this a try

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JamesReacher(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
locust:
The Action is Here Again!
Predict Correctly the Correct Scores of Today's Champions League Matches and Barcelona Exact Total Corners and Stand a Chance to receive 500naira free funds in your bet account.

Manchester United vs Barcelona °
Ajax vs Juventus°
Barcelona Exact Total Corners°

Multiple entries will be disallowed and will trigger automatic disqualification of the punter concerned√

After dropping your predictions, you must cc locust who would in turn, quote your predictions for them to become valid√

Predictions after 18:45pm will be considered invalid, and as such, will not be counted√

Any act of rebellion or quest to introduce chaos will attract automatic disqualification.

Image is a property of lbnsports.com
lol 500 naira ? on correct score. I 'd rather put 1k on bet9ja correct score if hand dey scratch me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izzou(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jagaban880:

abeg stake wetin u fit afford to lose

but de game suppose click
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
JamesReacher:
lol 500 naira ? on correct score. I 'd rather put 1k on bet9ja correct score if hand dey scratch me

I don't remember asking for payments or subscriptions. This is strictly for those who would find it fun. I acknowledge the predictions are somewhat hard to make, but this is the first time I'm putting this kind of stuff forward. God willing, I would continue on weekend with not too hard markets to predict and win.

Predictions are free, and if correct, 500naira for ya akant.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Babanlagenius: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]

You are a kid. If you are up to 24 years you wouldn't waste your time to type all those abusive words up there. I only blame Nairaland for not using age restriction. Now I guess you have orgasm because you have 6+ likes.

Don't use words you can never use when you see me one on one.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joeflix257:
2EGUB

48.36odds

Messi over 8.5 shots
Cr7 Over 7.5 shots
please do well to keep me updated on this ticket and the 99odds also, If it greens or losses.... I don't have a site to check the stats, Thank you so much,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JamesReacher(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
locust:

I don't remember asking for payments or subscriptions. This is strictly for those who would find it fun. I acknowledge the predictions are somewhat hard to make, but this is the first time I'm putting this kind of stuff forward. Hod willing, I would continue on weekend with not too hard markets to be predict and win.

Predictions are free, and if correct, 500naira for ya akant.
Alright you would get your subscribers for sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Harkean1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
yomislim:
if you are going to transfer to my account, I can help you bro.

Seriously I don't know what is happening to my account... That's it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Aieboocaar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
anyone who will help me fund my bet9ja account for MTN airtime??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Aieboocaar:
anyone who will help me fund my bet9ja account for MTN airtime??
yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
B913SCACEWCZEP-1305002

this one sweet me o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
prince57:

Village sqaure
you are very perceptive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
BC2BWHNB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chubi007:
please do well to keep me updated on this ticket and the 99odds also, If it greens or losses.... I don't have a site to check the stats, Thank you so much,
Sofascore app...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
B913SCACEWCZEP-1305002

this one sweet me o

hmm. Risky game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
B926SCTPSWATEP-1281356

It's a long dream but if God is for us who can be against us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
locust:

hmm. Risky game
but scaled through smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.