Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231033 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Epphy(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2019
BucketMan:
I started following this thread not too long ago but i must say i have benefitted immensely and i'm willing to give 200k to any person here that can convince me that he has an acute business acumen and will make good use of the money....it's my own way of giving back to the community.

Have you made up your mind on the business you wish to do now? If not, I would advise you go into both investments and business I.e share the capital like ratio 4:6 or 3:7. You can invest in businesses that are currently working while you start a business of yours. Likewise you can invest in real estate and/or treasury bills, also in agric - there are farms you can partner with.
As regards business, you can go into production of alcohol like those alomo things, fish farming, sales of Nigerian used/toks cars and car wash.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Durhleepee:
Good morning house. Please I need your guys help. Please I need to something to get food with, my last game really sent me to the village. I would be grateful if anyone can help me with #500. Thanks

GTBank

Wetin 500naira fit do for you as regards to feeding

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2019
BucketMan:
I started following this thread not too long ago but i must say i have benefitted immensely and i'm willing to give 200k to any person here that can convince me that he has an acute business acumen and will make good use of the money....it's my own way of giving back to the community.

Give back to the house the same way you benefited from them without asking you for a convincing business ideas. Or better still just take the money to the street look for someone that is a hulker and give him the 200k to support his hulking business. Make sure is somebody you don't know.

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Greenleaf247: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2019
Let try this

Booking No: Z5V25MQH

Total Odds: 22+

Source: Greenleaf Betting Tips

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brownhypo: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
2dice01:
sure drop ur whatsapp digit

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Durhleepee(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pekele007: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Durhleepee:

I can get rice and some pepper, I have vegetable oil. I am a student and I stupidly gave my last money to Alabi. Help me, please

Suffer never tire this one.

So you don't have self control anymore? Chai!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timilehing(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account
Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc
I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data
1gb @600
2gb @1100
5gb @2600
080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bolt000(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Z5TZXGGM
If you're not comfortable with the hearts game date just minus it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordsnipper: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2019
BucketMan:
Guy I have a business plan but what I need is 50k for the business, it is mini importation.i already have the link to start buying from China but no funds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Someone should kindly drop any 1xbet games..i have fund in my account but too busy to predict.. u get a commission if e boom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Brownhypo:
o.8.1.4.o.7
you can edit it now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2019
suckmyPENIS:
I cashed out from bet9ja shop recently

They learnt it from Betking! ..and they started it just weeks ago.

Everyone now see why I always hype Betking!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Joyescrow(f): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Who is up for game today

Thrashing any body thrashable

Cash out is 100%

Once you win over 1000#

Am joy on game money

Link to app on my bio

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2019
eunisam:
Wey those witches n wizard wey dey cut slips here oya cut this slip make I see

I wanted this game to cut but it refused. b96sctqzrpcqs-1145325 abeg anybody fit help me cut tam. Reason is that I spent about 3 hours last night for this game. I decided to bet it in the betting shop. One mumu idiat saw the potential win and decided to take advantage of it. He play it 3 slips, divided the game into two and stake 5h each and printed 3 slips each. He remove 3 from up 3 from down and printed by the time he finished he had up to 20 slips from my games and the 3 booking codes he came with he printed 100 naira each and I was like oga na my slipless night u dey form boss like this, no acknowledgement. Lol. Who fit cut this slip?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Gd morning Gamblers, how is d hustle. I hope none of ya have sold his father's house.. Hahaha hahaha.. It's being a worthy break for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2019
after resting for a week

am game now

alabi u go cry today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fastecash: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
TODAY'S GAME:
(FIRST BATCH)

Heart of Midlothian or under 2.5

Tottenham or over 2.5

Juventus or under 2.5

US Lecce or over 2.5

RB Leipzig or over 2.5

Oxford United or under 2.5

Sunderland AFC or both teams to score

Bury FC or both teams to score

Lincoln City or under 2.5

Derby County or over 2.5

Sheffield United or under 2.5

Stoke or under 2.5

Ol. Marseille or over 2.5

SPORTYBET: BC2CGCXK

ODD: 6.87

GOD' SPEED grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Teaser4(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2019
droo12:
Guys be careful for these teams selection, baca and juve. Half of there squad won't be playing today according to the news on there pages.. U all know how baca is without messi, rakitic, suarez, pique, others and how juve is without Ronaldo and some of there vital stars like Costa, pajinic, mandzuki, etc.. They will be resting because of champions league games. Trade carefully on these teams in particular.. Always read club site news before u select your games and also check potential line ups.. Happy green to all of us this weekend
you're right bro...e better make person no carry them at all...or probably x2 for Barcelona... juventus i no sure...maybe handicap 2 goals for spal ...cos juve odd just dey sky high...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2019
10 odds accumulated

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2019
hustla:
Bet9ja closed my account for no reason Se na so them go close am if say person get better slip? Nawa o, porting to bet king
Send a mail to them asking for the reason
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bankalert(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Anyone thinks man city will lose or draw to crystal palace this weekend?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by azpekuliar: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2019
oghenetega191:
Abi, my own case is still ongoing for games concluded since February, they started their yeye case of multiple accounts when I tried withdrawing, first account ever opened oooooo, I am still patiently waiting for their resolve, so I can know the next step to take

Has it been resolved now?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Don't forget, football is not mathematics.

That comment got my attention from the village....so Chelsea will come and sell groundnut at anfield, they are not fighting for top four abi?

Beer parlour analysis everywhere

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Any trusted bet9ja loader here. 500 card for N400
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Durhleepee:

I can get rice and some pepper, I have vegetable oil. I am a student and I stupidly gave my last money to Alabi. Help me, please

I am a broke ass dude. Me sef dey find money for food, even water sef. I no get funds for akant. If you go fit book game make I stake 2h on it from my end here. Bet9ja no dey gree me to do C2C transfer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by daddio(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Neimar:
after resting for a week

am game now

alabi u go cry today

May the gods help you to make him cry o.
But if it should be otherwise, hmm.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Delaw00(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2019
No more sporty bet code for here o ga oooo sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
daddio:

May the gods help you to make him cry o.
But if it should be otherwise, hmm.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordseyad(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Delaw00:
No more sporty bet code for here o ga oooo sad
Lol..

just one fuvuck up , and people neglected 'em.

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2019
Another Weekend is here, Alabi smiling already

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.