Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3255479 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2019
CoIdplay:
Please stop quoting me with your numbers. When I'm ready I will copy the first ten numbers and link them up.

What will then happen to the others?

Link master. embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Kirinwa:

What will then happen to the others?
Link master. embarassed
Baba u sef create ur group and leave the guy now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
cool 30 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kirinwa:

The Juventus you said to remove won.

Now about Dortmund, what makes you think they won't win?

de team de unpredictable at times .....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TangoPredict(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Did you miss us, we never left.
Today's games have been posted, go cup that grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
So na like dis SportyBet good and no one wan yarn me wetin dey abi?

I been don register for the site o since far back but just today I come say make I try am out small naim the site come dey sweet me like wetin.

I have never seen a very interactive and sweet site that loads game so fast like wetin.

At some point, I come dey think say na oyibo site I dey sef.

Compare that with nairabet wey be say you fit even begin sleep as you dey wait make games load.

In fact, SportyBet engineers una too much abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
pillan:
thanks a lot, I appreciate
You're welcome... Enjoy your day! cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KingsArena: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello.

"Fraudulent means" refers to one person operating more than one Lionsbet account with the purpose of benefiting from the numerous bonuses on these accounts. Operating more than one Lionsbet account is forbidden on the site. Feel free to inquire for further clarification.

Thank you!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KingsArena: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello.

"Fraudulent means" refers to one person operating more than one Lionsbet account with the purpose of benefiting from the numerous bonuses on these accounts. Operating more than one Lionsbet account is forbidden on the site. Feel free to inquire for further clarification.

Thank you!

Pchikaodili:

please bro...

what do you mean by winnings through fraudulent means??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Virulent:

Yeah,Poland, Denmark, Switzerland,serie b,bundes Liga II, Holland 2nd division, Norway, Sweden,it pains me I'm just knowing now.
howfa that it yesterday corner match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
2 odds

Cc: healthymindset

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello.

Thank you!

i blame people using your bookie, mushroom bookie.

Let me tell u a story, my first nairabet account was closed by nairabet when they noticed i was operating 2 account and i will always respect akinalabi for that. (they closed the one without fund nd leave the one with funds) no argument whatsoever i didn't even bother to contact them bcuz they did the right thing nd they showed that they are not a thief/scammer/barawo/ole like the company you are representing

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jagaban880:

mtn1app.mtn.com

i get luck.. b dat my own dey reach 60 mb attimes
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello.

Thank you!

Stop bickering about the same nonsense over and over again... Nothing can change Lionsbet from being a fraudulent bookie and I don't want to believe people are still using that bookie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Percival9:
no it doesnt connect i use mtn1app
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jagaban880:

de team de unpredictable at times .....

I know but check table you will see they are strong contenders with bayern. So as Liverpool and Man city are serious with wins so Bayern and Dortmund will be serious knowing that any slip will be cost them League title.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
TangoPredict:
Did you miss us, we never left.
Today's games have been posted, go cup that grin

Gerrarahia mehn. Your weekend game was bloody.

Anyone can check ie if its still there.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello.

Thank you!

To whom it may concern. To those who has ears let them listen. Playing and winning on lionsbet is at your own risk. This guy and decency keeps repeating the caveat "Fraudulent winning" meaning you are not guaranteed payment after winning as your win might be termed fraudulent at their discretion. The excuse of multiple accounts will be used against you. Patronize sane bookies and ignore these hungry mushroom bookmakers. Withdrawal on lionsbet is like solving the maths below. You go sweat grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Healthymindset(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thank u Bro, praying for Green
NNAMDIII:
2 odds

Cc: healthymindset
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bifrost: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Don't patronise any bookie you've not seen their ads on Supersport.

In my candid opinion; these bookies are very legit bookies with fantastic options and fast payout.

Accessbet
Sportybet
Betking - big odds, fast payout, variety of betting options.
1xbet - fast payout, very many and crazy betting options, you can bet with as little as N30. Although minimum deposit is N550, the close equivalent on 1€
Betwinner.

Bet9ja & Nairabet have very limited betting options.
But they're very legit bookies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KingsArena: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello.

If you have benefited from bonuses on your previous account(s), why should you from a newer account when one who abides by the rules, with one account is yet to get something?

Feel free to contact us with your userID if you have been treated unjustly (we have stolen from you), we owe you an explanation as well as a solution.

Cheers bro!

yehmy:
i blame people using your bookie, mushroom bookie.

Let me tell u a story, my first nairabet account was closed by nairabet when they noticed i was operating 2 account and i will always respect akinalabi for that. (they closed the one without fund nd leave the one with funds) no argument whatsoever i didn't even bother to contact them bcuz they did the right thing nd they showed that they are not a thief/scammer/barawo/ole like the company you are representing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kirinwa:

Gerrarahia mehn. Your weekend game was bloody.

Anyone can check ie if its still there.
still better than 1k subscription... if u are looking for best prediction go to tango predict
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bifrost:
Don't patronise any bookie you've not seen their ads on Supersport.

In my candid opinion; these bookies are very legit bookies with fantastic options and fast payout.

Accessbet
Sportybet
Betking - big odds, fast payout, variety of betting options.
1xbet - fast payout, very many and crazy betting options, you can bet with as little as N30. Although minimum deposit is N550, the close equivalent on 1€
Betwinner.

Bet9ja & Nairabet have very limited betting options.
But they're very legit bookies.
I love sportybet..their website is friendly and fastpay out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin kingsarena even nairaland spam bot knows u are spamming (Ewu bookie)

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gewise7(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
BetKingOfficial:
Hello, please read our rules below as it concerns Ball Possession.

To determine the settlement of bets which are placed on Shots/Offsides/Ball Possession/Fouls/Penalty markets/Goal Injury time 90+, following sources will be used:

For England Premier League, statistics will be validated from official site www.premierleague.com

For Italy Serie A, Germany Bundesliga, France Ligue 1, Spain La Liga and England Championship, statistics will be validated from www.espn.com

To determine the settlement of bets which are placed on Cards and Corners markets, following sources will be used:

For England Premier League, Italy Serie A, Germany Bundesliga, France Ligue 1, Spain La Liga and England Championship, statistics will be validated from www.flashscore.com

For Champions League and Europa League statistics will be validated according to official Full-time report provided by UEFA (https://www.uefa.com/ ----> UEFA Champions League / UEFA Europa League ----> Matches ----> choose the match ----> Match info ----> scroll down to the bottom of the page, where the report related to that match in PDF format will be found).

For UEFA Nations League, statistics will be validated from official site www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/

For European Qualifiers statistics will be validated from official site www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers/

For all competitions not mentioned above, we will validate statistics from www.flashscore.com

See rule in Pic 1

See result according to the official verification/validation site >> https://www.flashscore.com/match/pvoWJQip/#match-statistics;0
Does that mean he lost the bet?.

how would you be having different sites to check just for statistics

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lordseyad(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
One of the funniest thing about this bookie na this bonus wey dem dey always talk, dem go say pple open multiple accounts cos of their bonus

50naira bonus faa grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
nawa ooo

somebody cannot be useless like this na
Mischa Zverev grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gewise7(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
what's the best to use in funding 1xbet please?
I have tried using card since morning, it's giving me error
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Virulent:

Yeah,Poland, Denmark, Switzerland,serie b,bundes Liga II, Holland 2nd division, Norway, Sweden,it pains me I'm just knowing now.

BUT WHICH SITE DO U GET THEIR CORNER STATS?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BetKingOfficial: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
gewise7:
Does that mean he lost the bet?.

how would you be having different sites to check just for statistics
Unfortunately, the bet is a lost bet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.