Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3253233 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fastecash: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
TissuePaper:
cheesy Dude... Very sensible smiley
thank God my guy is back from kirikiri prisongrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fastecash: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shezkid:
Fastecash
collect loan and trade with itgrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fastecash:
collect loan and trade with itgrin

The picture is also photoshoped...
It's virtual account you're also using to deceive yourself...
Profit keee you grin

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fastecash: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shezkid:

The picture is also photoshoped... It's virtual account you're also using to deceive yourself... Profit keee you grin
no I trade with real moneygrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fastecash:
no I trade with real moneygrin

Real Money keeee you.... grin grin grin grin
You still dey learn trading....
Put your real money and you won't trade $20

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls I need help, I tried verifying my 1xbet acc. and I mistakenly typed a wrong issue date. I don't know how to go about it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kodred(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
gewise7:
Haaaaaaaa, Had I known I would have used the money for something else.

what's your experience with them in terms of this same issue?

Relax, you'll get your money. Although it might take up to 2 weeks, but you'd surely get your money.

Cheers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'm so broke
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm so broke

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrismex(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Z5RZGW7D
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrismex(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jagaban880:

z5s2r7k2
grin chrismex zontage
Na you sure pass I Don dey price land from lekki

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jimiyke:
Let BOOM it again Today...

Money must be made....

1xbet code: 4QZK2

30 odds..

Stake 《》N100,000
To win 2,000, 000

ADO Den Haag - Excelsior
Goal Interval: Goal From 86 To 90 Minute - No

Yenisey Krasnoyarsk - Orenburg

Krylia Sovetov - Ural

Djurgardens - IFK Norrkoping

Helsingborgs - Sundsvall

Kalmar - Goteborg

Viitorul Constanta - CS Universitatea Craiova
Goal Interval: Goal From 76 To 90 Minute - No

Arka Gdynia - Miedz Legnica

Wisla PLock - Korona Kielce

Asteras Tripolis - P.A.O.K.
Goal Interval: Goal From 76 To 90 Minute - No

Honka - Inter Turku

KPV - Mariehamn

Don't forget to join the big boys club group.....

We boom everyday with this option ....

Check my signature

The ticket don enter bush
Better luck next time

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
chrismex:

Na you sure pass I Don dey price land from lekki

grin grin

remove some games oooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ibj55: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Million gang : B954SCRQRSSSRQ-3333676

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ibj55: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=Jagaban880 post=77840905]
z5s2r7k2

reduced version : B91SCRQRRZCWE-3333676

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by harry2sexy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
gewise7:
Thanks to everyone who shared their experience about this.
I haven't still heard anything from them.
I have sent the transaction screenshot to them, they said I should wait for their payment department and once the department is done, they will get back to me.

I just hope the wait doesn't take long
Don't ever use d app to deposit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
who else observed this thread not busy like bfr and other ways of making money being advertised. Alabi don wound men wella

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
sats:

The ticket don enter bush Better luck next time
you no get joy oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
who else observed this thread not busy like bfr and other ways of making money being advertised. Alabi don wound men wella
people don dey find work na

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
oghenetega191:
Smile, you guys are very funny ooooo, what has my business with you got to do with any other person, did my money come from a Victor's account, or does my international passport carry Victors name, I have successfully verified myself to you, do the same with Victor, I am Oghenetega and my business with you ends there, treat Victor how feel, but keep this issue strictly based on Oghenetegas basis please, you have everything you need to verify that I am a legit customer, sometimes I can only help but imagine what you call verification, kindly resolve this issue because its obvious to the whole world that you are only trying to avoid payment, sort this out bro
Is there anyway i can contact you regarding your winnings on LionsBets? I got a call from them and i will like us to talk.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'm gonna buy a car soon
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
theoptimist298:

Lol but how is it form affects gambling? It’s same stats and method of picking games one would always use so how would form alter this process? I agree form matters but i just want a basis for this argument

Hmm! I like this!

Since betting is not a simple logic, it just happens that at a particular point, you start focusing on a new market such as Home/Away, Handicap, Over/Under etc... during that period, you might seem to be very good at picking such market maybe through a logic... but because the bookies are both proactive and reactive, they tend to change the logic behind your pick.

And because punters naturally hate losing, once they lose, they change their strategy possibly move to another market that might take them time to understand or just foolishly continue using the old tactic.

Lemme simplify it here. There used to be a time at which I used to predict draw very accurately. How do I do that? I look for time at which a strong team at leagues where draw comes often, I look at when such team would be given odd above 2.0-2.10.

I just assume that the bookies are not supposed to give a favourite such big odds knowing fully well that must punters would pick it. So once I see favourite with odd of 2.20 mostly, I just assume they’d play draw.

I was doing that for more than 2 weeks until the bookies adjusted the odd... what basically happened then was that SofaScore stopped putting odds below a prematch (probably they were sponsored by 1xbet to do that before)...

I moved to home/Away, they still adjusted it. For all these periods, if at all the game doesn’t land, it’d be casted by 1 or at most 2 games. But once they adjusted the logic behind em, I’d have more than 4 games casting my ticket.

Just look at Arsenal match, I was sure they’d be beating with such odd. I still have it on my SofaScore prediction page.

After some times, I decided to try the draw logic again and behold, just 1 game casted 9 draws sth that could have fetched me over 2m

In summary, one loses form once the logic behind one’s pick is changed-that’s if one is picking on the basis of ODD

In all, as much as winning is luck; punters must endeavor to take time to analyze games before staking. And to keep in mind that whenever it looks too sure; it, at most times, not sure.

Assuming there’s a statistics for corner (corners actually played and at what odd), I’d have loved to try corner market too.

Punting is really a crazy sojourn

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by oadmn(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
LionsBets:
You can check out this betslips 2241430, 2744622 winnings were duly paid as requested by the customers, all that is required is adherence to the rules. #Lionsbetpaysallwinnings.

With all due respect Sir, you are mad the last time I won on your platform u tried withdrawing for 3 good days no way. Till I came here and called you guys out my withdrawal was processed immediately if that's how everyone who wins on other bookie need to come and find their agent before they could be paid we would all have quittes punting
Abi I get multiple accounts too??

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sorry I typed an epistle! It sure be useful to those who are strategic

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
sats:

The ticket don enter bush
Better luck next time

But there was no goal btw 86-90 mins.is there something not clear about that match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
teddyseun:

But there was no goal btw 86-90 mins.is there something not clear about that match

If they score during the extra time, its still a lost game. That option includes extra time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eddykenny2: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls who is an expert on 1xbet here??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eaglesswings: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
B952SCRTSZWWEC-2896303 still trying out this tennis market. Won like the two bets tried so far
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello.

If you have benefited from bonuses on your previous account(s), why should you from a newer account when one who abides by the rules, with one account is yet to get something?

Feel free to contact us with your userID if you have been treated unjustly (we have stolen from you), we owe you an explanation as well as a solution.

Cheers bro!

undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
TissuePaper:
cheesy Dude... Very sensible smiley

Boss it’s sure been a long time. I still hold you as one of the greatest punters I’ve ever known!

I hail thee smiley

I tell you, ever since I started taking Alabi money to buy things once I win big, I’ve always been having that joy.

Not long ago I took Alabi 20k to buy nice wears and that same day, I spent his money anyhow at Shoprite cheesy cheesy

For me, it was really a great joy... some many things I can look back at and say it was Alabi money.

Anyway, I learnt that here from advice stated by the senior punters here.

Was shocked tho when I saw you staking high. Remember I told you on WhatsApp never to do such. Dunno why you still went ahead to do that.

Start small win big, go back to how u started small. Simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shezkid:

The picture is also photoshoped...
It's virtual account you're also using to deceive yourself...
Profit keee you grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.