Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3252307 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2019
NewDelhi:

How person go get 2 naira for him betting account

I play I win. I clear...

I play I lose.. I stake low to regroup..

Don't worry it will change to 3k plus now once Hugo Nys wins a set soon smiley

Then change more to 10k plus once koolhof/tsitsipas wins just a set smiley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2019
Adefogad:

Handicap 2 was 1.80 on sporty about 45 mins before the match
If you want a more risky bet then ft draw

I used sportybet also and it was down to 1.32

Well Odense is 2 goals up already..

Let's see how it goes wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EngJoe: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
Hi, nice strategy..... Hope it works ...
Adefogad:
Looks like nobody want to test the strategy so I look for a game and use the strategy on the game
Odense bk vs esbjerg
Hgs = 5 Ags = 4
Hgc = 9 Agc = 1
Expected home goal = (5+9)/10 = 1.4
Expected away goal = (4+1)/10 = 0.5
Total goals in the match =1.4 + 0.5 = 1.9 = 2.0
Prediction base on this strategy are below
1. Over 1.5 medium stake
2. Under 3.5 medium stake
3. 0:2) handicap for the away team i.e after the ft result, 2 goals are added to the away team and they must win for the bet to be valid stake high on this
4. Full time draw.
With this match you guys will see the power of this strategy
This match starts by 18:00 today so if you want to follow you can.
PEACE.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
NewDelhi:
Guys help me check this tennis game from sportybet. Since yesterday dem still dey write ongoing. Game was suspended and fixed for 3PM today yet still nothing. What's happening.

Oga chill.. The game is ongoing right now...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eaglesswings: 7:06pm On May 10, 2019
B919APSATWQEPW-2896303 chai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2019
Warlord3000:

Oga chill.. The game is ongoing right now...
Lol I don see am. Home was winning. But I knew after the 24hr break away was gonna trump to victory at least in the second set and it happened 6-0. grin Dem don go fix the match.. Tennis na very terrible sport. No regulatory body to take care of match fixing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 7:22pm On May 10, 2019
Adefogad:
Hi guys I just discovered a new strategy for predicting football, this is the strategy
First you have to the home teams goals scored (hgs) and goals conceeded (hgc) and the away teams goals scored (ags ) and goals conceeded ( agc ) for the last 5 matches now all you have to do now is to get the expected goals for the home team and for the away team respectively, for the home team, you add the hgs plus the hgc and divide your answer by 10 , you do the same for the away team and you add the agc plus the ags and divide your answer by 10
Now you have two numbers one for the home team and one for the away team so to get total numbers of goals in that match( which you can approximate and predict the correct score) you simply add the two numbers together and select your prediction base on the numbers
Note: when selecting over bet , the total numbers of goals in the match must bet at least 0.5 above the number of over bet e.g for over 1.5 bet the total number must be 2.0
For under bet the total number must be at least 1.5 lower than the number of under bet e.g for under 3.5 the total number of goals must be 3.5 - 1.5 which is 2.0
**Important** this system favours over bet than under bet and you can also try handicap bet
Someone should just try it out , it is not a must that you stake your money just monitor the game and post it thanks.
Your analysis makes sense..but, also remember that soccer is a game being played between humans...not some computerized stuff... cheers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2019
NewDelhi:
Guys help me check this tennis game from sportybet. Since yesterday dem still dey write ongoing. Game was suspended and fixed for 3PM today yet still nothing. What's happening.

Kastina.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2019
Hello everyone, someone made a 5 million bet on Bet9ja online platform, only one game is left. How does he secure the ticket so the admin (bet9ja) does not delete his ticket and to ensure he has enough evidence to sue them if such occurs. Any idea? Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2019
NewDelhi:

Lol I don see am. Home was winning. But I knew after the 24hr break away was gonna trump to victory at least in the second set and it happened 6-0. grin Dem don go fix the match.. Tennis na very terrible sport. No regulatory body to take care of match fixing.

Noticed that.... Na why I just deh go for match set handicap lately cheesy

Imagine Klassen/Hasse spoil my 500 odds losing to kubot/melo straight..

Last match of ticket... Just one set I needed..

5 - 3 up in second set and serving for the match...

Those idiota allow k and m to break their serve.. Tied the match and lose on set break.... 134k gone sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ugnoble: 7:38pm On May 10, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Chai.....RIP to him....ABA na hot town o

Honestly, Aba is hot. Crime is getting high by the day. Even on that day, a lady was killed and her phone, money and other valuable taken. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2019
Adefogab

Under 3.5 gone.... Score at 3 - 1

Even handicap 2 in danger sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by overdrive(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2019
Datazone:
Hello everyone, someone made a 5 million bet on Bet9ja online platform, only one game is left. How does he secure the ticket so the admin (bet9ja) does not delete his ticket and to ensure he has enough evidence to sue them if such occurs. Any idea? Thanks

screenshot and drop the coupon code here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by REALBETPAWA: 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
2019prophets:

Kastina.. smiley

My man Japhet cool. I have been thinking alot lately about committing suicide. I have lost all my life savings to Alabi including my RSA which i liquidated to play a safe game here as advertised by WHITELIGHTER. He assured me that the goalkeeper will not enter the penalty area of another team in a particular match but it casted sad. What do u think?
angry
Cc 2019prophets
Tissuepaper
Vitiligoforlife
1realbobby
Godvilla
Sleezwizz
JamesReacher
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2019
overdrive:

screenshot and drop the coupon code here.
How am I sure you're not an agent? Please, reply accordingly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2019
Hello everyone, someone made a 5 million bet on Bet9ja online platform, only one game is left. How does he secure the ticket so the admin (bet9ja) does not delete his ticket and to ensure he has enough evidence to sue them if such occurs. Any idea? Thanks I'm waiting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JamesReacher(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

My man Japhet cool. I have been thinking alot lately about committing suicide. I have lost all my life savings to Alabi including my RSA which i liquidated to play a safe game here as advertised by WHITELIGHTER. He assured me that the goalkeeper will not enter the penalty area of another team in a particular match but it casted sad. What do u think?
angry
Cc 2019prophets
Tissuepaper
Vitiligoforlife
1realbobby
Godvilla
Sleezwizz
JamesReacher
You cursed? Why mentioning me about
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 8:08pm On May 10, 2019
Datazone:
Hello everyone, someone made a 5 million bet on Bet9ja online platform, only one game is left. How does he secure the ticket so the admin (bet9ja) does not delete his ticket and to ensure he has enough evidence to sue them if such occurs. Any idea? Thanks I'm waiting

Somebody won 41m
Bet9ja paid him
You are here making noise with N5m you are about to win
Go and sit down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 8:09pm On May 10, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

angry
Cc 2019prophets
Tissuepaper
Vitiligoforlife
1realbobby
Godvilla
Sleezwizz
JamesReacher

RSA?
How na?
Haba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2019
Datazone:

Bet9ja don’t do such a thing.

5 million pere

You win and get paid

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 10, 2019
sats:

Somebody won 41m
Bet9ja paid him
Go and sit down
Is it online or offline?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2019
Hycon:

Bet9ja don’t do such a thing.

5 million pere

You win and get paid
Is it online or offline (bet shop)?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2019
Adefogad:
Looks like nobody want to test the strategy so I look for a game and use the strategy on the game
Odense bk vs esbjerg
Hgs = 5 Ags = 4
Hgc = 9 Agc = 1
Expected home goal = (5+9)/10 = 1.4
Expected away goal = (4+1)/10 = 0.5
Total goals in the match =1.4 + 0.5 = 1.9 = 2.0
Prediction base on this strategy are below
1. Over 1.5 medium stake
2. Under 3.5 medium stake
3. 0:2) handicap for the away team i.e after the ft result, 2 goals are added to the away team and they must win for the bet to be valid stake high on this
4. Full time draw.
With this match you guys will see the power of this strategy
This match starts by 18:00 today so if you want to follow you can.
PEACE.
You think football is mathematics?
Even if 2 managers should employ the same formation over and over again... The results will be different.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 8:35pm On May 10, 2019
Datazone:

Is it online or offline?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 21void: 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
forest green don collect red card, how that game wan okay draw now?

lemme use ENPPI as back up

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 9:01pm On May 10, 2019
Datazone:

screenshot on android or print screen on laptop the game id and all games played

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
100 games.. select and edit to taste.
Person must win even if na 1k.

Z5PSV87V

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by funkyjms: 9:18pm On May 10, 2019
sats:

Somebody won 41m
Bet9ja paid him
Go and sit down

I was even thinking he'd ask of how to guide the bet via arbitrage.
Although, I don't trust alabi sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
Z5PWZ9CH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Njspark(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2019
Metz just kill my 20odd ticket �. Why me tonight
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
iyke926:
Aberdeen Vs Hearts

Home win
Odd: 1.55

Won✅✅✅✅✅✅
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2019
iyke926:
Granada Vs Tenerife

Home win
Odd: 1.61
Won ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.