Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3245836 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:08am On May 28, 2019
ihedioramma:
How ?
have modified you should understand what i mean
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 10:09am On May 28, 2019
innobets:

Done
innobets ...i've been thinking...i never really see u active in the investment section...precisely threads like the treasury bills thread...MMF and other intelligent threads that border on monetary breakthrough and expansion, given the fact that you've acquired a reasonable amount of wealth from punting, instead u have everly been active on this gambling thread which is very disappointing...i must say..ask about platoworks.

u managed to loot a paltry 120k dollars from gambling and one would expect u to be more fine tuned to the real things in life and not punting, go to the treasury bills thread and see where enlightened business men and investors are scheming more ways to guarantee income... I'll feel pity for u if u lavished the money or given it back to alabi.

It's your life anyway what do i know. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 10:14am On May 28, 2019
We are here.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:15am On May 28, 2019
Andrew2017:
We are here.
It will come and pass you never blow grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 10:15am On May 28, 2019
[s]
TissuePaper:
innobets ...i've been thinking...i never really see u active in the investment section...precisely threads like the treasury bills thread...MMF and other intelligent threads that border on monetary breakthrough and expansion, given the fact that you've acquired a reasonable amount of wealth from punting, instead u have everly been active on this gambling thread which is very disappointing...i must say..ask about platoworks.

u managed to loot a paltry 120k dollars from gambling and one would expect u to be more fine tuned to the real things in life and not punting, go to the treasury bills thread and see where enlightened business men and investors are scheming more ways to guarantee income... I'll feel pity for u if u lavished the money or given it back to alabi.[/s]

Yeah, it's his life, and you know nothing about it. So kindly keep shut.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

u managed to loot a paltry 120k dollars from gambling and one would expect u to be more fine tuned to the real things in life and not punting, go to the treasury bills thread and see where enlightened business men and investors are scheming more ways to guarantee income... I'll feel pity for u if u lavished the money or given it back to alabi.

It's your life anyway what do i know . smiley

This is what you don't know, Not everyone will come out in the open to let monitoring spirit knows what they have going on in their lives. The fact that he's not on treasury bill thread should not make u feel he has lavish the money, there are more better business he could be doing offline and he will be doing fine so it's better u stop monitoring people and improve on your mindset

PEACE

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

Who are you to tell a grown up man how to manage his money?

You think since that money he won he has never hit alabi again.

or because he doesn't post his winning here.

punting is more lucrative than all those investor bla bla you are talking about, that is if you have the money to punt and do it wisely.

remember he hits alabi 6m after that 42m.

if it's me i will keep punting but wisely grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by biscon2: 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Nice games selections. Also Best Football Prediction Site
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

Ode wetin concerns u about his personal life, Scammer

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 10:24am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

tongue
How's the way he spent or invested the money your ish Na

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ibj55: 10:34am On May 28, 2019
2 odds :
BC2N7BCS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2019
TODAY'S GAME LOADINGgrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2019
Chiefhaywhy:

he has been exposed as an agent, he’s a cashier at a Bet9ja shop
So this is bet9ja cashier office sebi?
Ode.

For your information,I have a very good job.

Just using this as another source of revenue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Why not convert the airtime to cash and fund yourself
if d option is there i wouldn't have posted dis
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2019
Sunkyphil:
if d option is there i wouldn't have posted dis

How much do u want to convert
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

So this is bet9ja cashier office sebi?
Ode

Why are you posting a random person’s picture?

Everyone knows you work as a Bet9ja cashier..

you always post customers winnings on this thread.

none of the prematch booking codes you post ever come.

You have on several occasions intentionally posted village predictions to make people lose in a bid to increase your Bet9ja agent commissions. werey

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2019
Chiefhaywhy:

You have on several occasions intentionally posted village predictions to make people lose in a bid to increase your Bet9ja agent commissions. werey
just ignore and leave this guy..your level don pass this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2019
Chiefhaywhy:

Lols mugu

May be you be JJC here ..check all my predictions here and I am proud to tell you I have 75% correct predictions ..I know people will support you on these lies but deep down in their mind ,they know I am a guru when it comes to prediction except if I just decide to go naughty or I am angry or I just wanna be silly

So this is a bet9ja shop Abi mumu of highest order .You think I am like you who live all his life on bet9ja .

What can you say about this picture again or do u wanna see my face ?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2019
Chiefhaywhy:

chiefhaywhy just checked it was you that even posted this against me.Well,it is finished .No more talk again..

I can't believe you can do this when you actually know the truth ..Anyway sa..no lele
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2019
fucc12:
Z5MNJ53G
Z5MNJ2ZL

cc: Chiefheywhy

Just seeing this, let me check.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2019
innobets:

Done

Send me your aza details make i wire u small change angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

chiefhaywhy just checked it was you that even posted this against me.Well,it is finished .No more talk again..

I can't believe you can do this when you actually know the truth ..Anyway sa..no lele

Who, please check the spelling well abeg. Haba.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 11:15am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

Telling an adult how to spend his money
The audacity
Is it only on nairaland investment section people can make investments?
Load of rubbish

Go and make your own money
Spend it how you want and
keep shut

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Who, please check the spelling well abeg. Haba.

AY whatever the spelling is .You bleeped up and you just lost the respect I have you with those your comments .

I thought you are one of the greatest people here with good record of posts not knowing you can even betray me despite us being here together for long .I can't believe gibberish like what you put up there can come out from your phone keyboard to me .o ga o.

Do you know I have 2 kids( and I am sure you are married too) and you think a work of bet9ja cashier who pay #15,000 in a month can sustain me,wife and my 2 kids in a month in Lagos here ?

Seriously,I would not have replied the counter message if it was not you I swear
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MorataFC: 11:19am On May 28, 2019
Let me just pretend as if i didn't see all the bashing giving out to that Mr. Adviser grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankhace: 11:20am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

AY whatever the spelling is .You bleeped and you just lost the respect I have you with those your comments .

I thought you are one of the greatest people here with good record of posts not knowing you can even betray me despite us being here together for long .I can't believe gibberish like what ypy put up there can come out form your phone keyboard to me .o ga o.
oga abeg sitdown check the spelling well na.. U no see say that one no be the real account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2019
sats:

Telling an adult how to spend his money
The audacity
Is it only on nairaland investment section people can make investments?
Load of rubbish

Go and make your own money
Spend it how you want and
keep shut

Such thing can only happen in a faceless forum just like this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:22am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

AY whatever the spelling is .You bleeped up and you just lost the respect I have you with those your comments .

I thought you are one of the greatest people here with good record of posts not knowing you can even betray me despite us being here together for long .I can't believe gibberish like what you put up there can come out from your phone keyboard to me .o ga o.

Do you know I have 2 kids( and I am sure you are married too) and you think a work of bet9ja cashier who pay #15,000 in a month can sustain me,wife and my 2 kids in a month in Lagos here ?

Seriously,I would not have replied the counter message if it was not you I swear

No vex my brother. It's not the same AY you know. He said you should check the spelling of the two monikers.

He is Chiefheywhy but the other person that "sub'd" you is Chiefhaywhy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 11:24am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:

did you just call 120k dollars "PALTRY SUM" be very kiaful dia,paltry sum kor poultry money ni.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Mr Man, why all this baseless epistle, check the spelling of both username.

Oga don't drag me into this nonsense. sad angry

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Mthe 2 usernames are different. A counterfeit insulted u not the real one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.