Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3244476 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JubrinElSudan: 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
well hopefully he has @bolded
someone quoted him here in a post that has to do with subscribing to a YouTube channel, he replied done and the next thing is for you to attack him in the form of an advice.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timilehing(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account
Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc
I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data
1gb @600
2gb @1100
5gb @2600
080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
Lol...all these frustrated gamblers sef, to comprehend a simple message is impossible to their brain filled with sperm from alabi's steady bleeping.

I see no reason why a 40million naira winner will still be gambling his life away when there are many more viable options that will establish you and your family ad infinitum...

It even got to time when yours truly was staking 1m per game...i understand that he may not really be enlightened like many here and feels that punting is the surest way to make money and not real estate, not TBills, not imports and exports but 'punting'...that's why these groups exist on Nairaland and beyond, it's to make u enlightened enough and make masterclass investment decisions with your money.

The message is not for Nairaland crumblords but for those who have it in them to use their money wisely ...cc aroundnaija innobets

I have one word for u guys ....'Disappear'...leave this thread and gambling altogether and start living like a man..a real man with real businesses and investments and goals.

What do i know sha, bear in mind that these crumbees that are supporting u today to tow this path will be the same people to laugh at u tomorrow should u face your downfall. smiley

alaye mind your business......

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

Cc jerrythafinisher ladonz
your fada
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2019
Sportybet peeps! If you have any #500 that you are not using, stake on this:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

your fada

Cc jerrythafinisher
ladonz

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 7:01pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:
Sport Recife might win. undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:

Mark my words, scotland and jamaica can never draw

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 7:04pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy
REAALBETPAWA:

Should we say the game is ‘Dead on Arrival’? cheesy
Anything can still happen though. He fit don see vision o... coz I also believe Sport Recife will win to nil.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2019
Alvin007:
cheesy
Should we say the game is ‘Dead on Arrival’? cheesy
Anything can still happen though. He fit don see vision o... coz I also believe Sport Recife will win to nil.

Or BID. “Brought in dead” sad

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
innobets ...i've been thinking...i never really see u active in the investment section...precisely threads like the treasury bills thread...MMF and other intelligent threads that border on monetary breakthrough and expansion, given the fact that you've acquired a reasonable amount of wealth from punting, instead u have everly been active on this gambling thread which is very disappointing...i must say..ask about platoworks.

u managed to loot a paltry 120k dollars from gambling and one would expect u to be more fine tuned to the real things in life and not punting, go to the treasury bills thread and see where enlightened business men and investors are scheming more ways to guarantee income... I'll feel pity for u if u lavished the money or given it back to alabi.

It's your life anyway what do i know. smiley

Shut up!! Foolish boy

The problem with humans is, they would genuinely advice you or genuinely feel sorry for you but they would never genuinely be happy for you.

I doubt if thesame energy that went into this post also went into being happy for him when he won.

This post is just a calculated attempt to ridicule Innobets and also throw him into panick mode. I take exception to your condescending tone.

Let us assume he blows the money, so what? Who are you to validate him? Who are you to project your goals on him?

The 2k u collected from your defunct syndication group and the 240k u won from chewbacca Acca, why did’nt you meet platowhatever in the treasury bill thread to invest for you?

If u ever so much as condescend on anyone here again u will see what i will do to u.

**spits**

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2019
deltateam:

This is one of the senseless questions I hate.

Sometimes I feel like arranging and playing my games solo because of this kind of question but post because of people who have not had any winning since this year.

Obviously... U Don't play your games seeing your arrogant response. Arrange and play your games alone, the world Wil not end cos of it. I don't know what u kids think u are..

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
See wetin people win for bet9ja last weekend.
49million B939APZSPTRRAS-6585815
40million B934APQZCEWEWW-7254297
38million B97APZSAEPTZR-2840043

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BenedictStinson(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
Z5ML525P
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

Let's bet on this!
U pay me #1k if they draw, I pay you #1k if otherwise.
Deal?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:

DOA

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
Is your Bet9ja InPlay working?

Mine keep saying event code not valid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:

Let's bet on this!
U pay me #1k if they draw, I pay you #1k if otherwise.
Deal?

Yes deal!! I hope you’re not a welcher. Let the thread bear witness to this

Cc jerrythafinisher: be on alert. I promise u N75 when this pulls through

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
Alvin007:

Sport Recife might win. undecided
Let's see how that goes but the other game, I am 1000001% confident.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

Yes deal!!

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ennyboy12(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
Lol...all these frustrated gamblers sef, to comprehend a simple message is impossible to their brain filled with sperm from alabi's steady bleeping.

I see no reason why a 40million naira winner will still be gambling his life away when there are many more viable options that will establish you and your family ad infinitum...

It even got to time when yours truly was staking 1m per game...i understand that he may not really be enlightened like many here and feels that punting is the surest way to make money and not real estate, not TBills, not imports and exports but 'punting'...that's why these groups exist on Nairaland and beyond, it's to make u enlightened enough and make masterclass investment decisions with your money.

The message is not for Nairaland crumblords but for those who have it in them to use their money wisely ...cc aroundnaija innobets

I have one word for u guys ....'Disappear'...leave this thread and gambling altogether and start living like a man..a real man with real businesses and investments and goals.

What do i know sha, bear in mind that these crumbees that are supporting u today to tow this path will be the same people to laugh at u tomorrow should u face your downfall. smiley

You are right! Nailed!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

[s]Shut up!! Foolish boy

The problem with humans is, they would genuinely advice you or genuinely feel sorry for you but they would never genuinely be happy for you.

I doubt if thesame energy that went into this post also went into being happy for him when he won.

This post is just a calculated attempt to ridicule Innobets and also throw him into panick mode. I take exception to your condescending tone.

Let us assume he blows the money, so what? Who are you to validate him? Who are you to project your goals on him?

The 2k u collected from your defunct syndication group and the 240k u won from chewbacca Acca, why did’nt you meet platowhatever in the treasury bill thread to invest for you?

If u ever so much as condescend on anyone here again u will see what i will do to u.

**spits**[/s]

He made sense more than you.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
NIGHT GAME
Copa Sudamericana

Caracas FC - Liverpool Montevideo

UNDER 2.5
ODD: 1.58
TIME: 9PM

Z5ML3CMQ

GOODLUCKgrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Celmatador(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2019
chewbacca:
Z5MVCKJN
I played this your game and I edited it in another ticket(I added some games sha) the edited one came through. Thanks boss B90APZEQSZZSZ-4674627

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by godwinony(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2019
Chileads:

49million
B939APZSPTRRAS-6585815

40million
B934APQZCEWEWW-7254297

38million
B97APZSAEPTZR-2840043

The power of small odds..I'll try these this weekend

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

I will keep to my side. Jerrythafinisher pls be on alert o!
#200 airtime for you if this pulls through.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
Chileads:

49million
B939APZSPTRRAS-6585815

40million
B934APQZCEWEWW-7254297

38million
B97APZSAEPTZR-2840043

49m!?? Cool but i go beat the that record soon. Will play #49m in three tickets online.
I trust my feelings.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:

I will keep to my side. Jerrydafinisher pls be on alert o! #200 airtime for you if this pulls through.
madman.. still use your second acct anyhow e b ...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

madman.. still use your second acct
anyhow e b ...

Kpele! No need for that.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 28, 2019
freshaboki:

Kpele! No need for that.
ogun Kee you there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2019
Successimpactld:
TODAY'S GAME

Malmo FF - GIF Sundsvall = Home win

Saudi Arabia U20 - Mali U20 = under 3.5

BASKETBALL

Galatasaray SK - Gaziantep Basketbol = Home win

ODD: 2.04

Z5MNL6YSgrin

GOODLUCK
Saudi Arabia U20 - Mali U20 useless team!!!!!! leading 2-0 within 27minsgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.